Reality

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

____Pov
 
“Umma!!” I heard two tiny voices say as I looked in the direction in came from, as I look around I saw a little girl and a  little boy dressed in white.
 
I stair in disbelief . 
 
“umma” they called I looked around to see if they we’re calling someone else, no one else was around,
 
 “are you looking for your umma” I smiled as I got to their level.  
 
They just nodded and grabbed my hands as I stood up, my  heart felt happy, like I was supposed to be holding their hands in mine, the feeling felt warm. 
 
“your going to help us, noona” the little boy smiled as our eyes met, his eyes looked so familiar. 
 
“of course, let’s go’ I smiled as we walked through the dark area and they searched for their umma, 
 
“unnie” I heard the little  girl say. 
 
“neh” my eyes met with hers which made me smile, *her eyes look like her brothers, their eyes looks so familiar* I thought 
 
“unnie, I need advice, what should I tell my umma, to cheer her up and not to be scared of people and trust them” the little girl smiled. 
 
“hmm, tell her , that there are many people in the world and a lot of them aren’t super nice or kind, and that she should stay strong for if not herself at least for you guys, so basically tell her to be strong and don’t give up” I smiled. 
 
“noona” the little boy sung 
 
“neh” I look over to see what he was going to say, I smiled at him encouraging him to go on. 
 
“noona, don’t give up, think of all the people who love you, and those hater tell them to go to the left” he beamed as he added a bit of diva-ness in the last part. 
 
I smiled as tears begin to build up, as the dark was beginning to be fill with light, and  I looked up to see a lady and man I couldn’t make out their faces. 
 
“umma!” the little girl and boy ran to the lady.
 
“____-ah” the women called
 
“yes” I replied as I walked into the completely lit area, which was now a beautiful garden.
 
“____-ah, they’re waiting, for you , why are you still here” she said as she walked towards me. 
 
“I-I don’t know” I replied as tears begin to fall,  the tears wouldn’t stop. 
The lady walk up and hugged me.
 
“___-ah, it’s okay to be scared, but you has to be brave right now, and you need to lean on your friends and family’ she gently smiled as she brushed a piece of hair out of my face and wiped my tears away. 
 
“___-ah,” the man gently called as he stood up and walked over to me. 
“you need to ask how strong is our love?, arasso” he said gently kissing my forehead.  
 
“____-ah, you has to go your family and friends are waiting, arasso” they both smiled at me as they hugged me.  
 
“okay, I will, and I won’t give up I swear, ahh unnie oppa, how do I leave” I beamed
 
 “just believed you’re strong enough  too” the lady gently smiled as I started to fade. 
 
“will I see you guys ever again?’ I asked gratefully. 
 
“neh, very soon, ah for me look in the mirror in five years” the lady smiled or should I say future me smiled.
 
“so wait that mean that you guy are” I beamed brightly 
 
“Neh,!” they all smiled brightly.
 
“bye umma’ they twins smiled
 
“bye jagiya” future Sungjong smiled. 
 
My heart healed, as I faded completely,  as this happen I heard
“she moving”
“____-ah, your awake,” I looked to see everyone except INFINITE or Sungjong for that matter, that just anger me  so much, I don’t want to see him.
 
Author Pov
You sat up and looked to see  SHINee , TeenTop  B1A4, BOYFRIEND, Miss A,  T-ara, and Dongju who can off from set to much sure you were okay, stared at you with tears in your eyes.
“what happen to you ___-ah,” key sighed as he wiped his tears. “
 
I can’t really remember, I remember getting dragged out to a parking lot” you smiled which made everyone get confused by how lightly hearted you were taking the situation. 
 
“so do you guys know where Sungjong is” you weakly smiled. Everyone just said they didn’t know. 
 
“I don’t know everyone here so let’s all became friends” you brightly smiled. 
 
~Meanwhile~ (back to infinite)
 
As they arrived at back the dorm, they stair at Sungjong who was into his book, they were extremely tired the long day they had, but they were worried about their favorite inspirit, so with that sunggye snatch Sungjong’s book out of his hand. 
 
“ yah, lee Sungjong ,where are favorite inspirit!” he yelled as he glared at Sungjong.
 
“yah, give it back hyung, she watching B1A4 performance” he hissed with that infinite stared at him like he went crazy. 
 
Sunggye pov
i couldn’t control myself, with that next moment my fist connected with his face. 
 
“hyung what was the heck-” “music core ended two hours ago!” I yelled grabbing his collar.
 
“___-ah , is like my little sister go get her now, how could you leave her, she freaken pregnant, you pabo” I glared as he rubbed his cheek, 
 
“h-h-y-uung I’m sorry” he sighed, with that I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to the van. “
 
Yah, hyung I’m coming too” the other yelled running to catch up with us, and with that we leave.
 
Author Pov 
~1 hour 30 minutes later~
As they got to the building they ran like crazy searching for you,  they  saw the cleaning people which made their heart sink in fear, and run faster.
 
“___-ah” they screamed as they ran every where. Sunggye stopped and called your phone.
 
~she back she back~ your phone rang,
 
“over there” sungyeol pointed to the parking lot door, with that they ran outside to the parking lot to see you phone on the floor , with that their hearts stopped and tears felled there eyes.
 
Sunggyu wonder how he would face your family as tears streamed  down his face, Sungjong stumbled to your phone (your phone pick 
he slowly pick it up, as tears began to streamed down his face. “ ____-ah,” he softly sobbed. ~ring ding dong ring ding dong~  your phone rang.
 
“Hello” Sungjong answered
 
Sungjong Pov
“hello” I answer hoping it  was my jagiya 
 
“Sungjong!?, where the he*l are you” Minho’s stern  voice yelled.
 
 
“you don’t has to answer that, we all see you don’t care, so lee Sungjong prove us wrong, and get your down here now, we’re at the hospital” Minho voice gently yelled, as the phone line went died.
 
“hyungs,  we has to get over to the hospital now” I yelled as I ran pass them heading towards the van.  
 
“please ____-ah, please be okay” I whispered as my heart sank as I stared at the sky.
 
"i'm sorry jagiya" i cried as i stared out the van's window  
 
wah happy birthday (late) sungjongie wah i was late, i got my hands on a laptop, special coming up tomarrow previews, surprises, links, and more night everyone