Music Core Nightmare

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

So guys color  for Povs, ____ pov, sungjong pov, and author pov
 
 
____ pov
 
*Hmm I wonder when they’re coming back to take me on my tour* I sighed at my thought.
 
“well least mom texting me will keep me entertain,” I sighed as I looking at my phone.
 
“ahh I’m bored” I pouted sounding angry.
 
“wow, you haven’t changed at all, have you” I heard two familiar voices say.
 
I turned to see jo youngmin and kwangmin, the twins who were my first crushes after Sungjong.
 
“why are you here” I asked tilting my head to the side. They just struggled and smirked and start to go into the snack basket.
 
“ why are you here” I said glaring at youngmin who was playing with Sungjong’s lucky bear that I gave him.
 
“kwangmin is this not cute,” youngmin beamed tossing the bear to kwangmin.
 
“yah, why are you here” I yelled out of angry. They laughed
 
“you know your mouth is still really big, we’re in a boy band called boyfriend now, we’re debuting today” youngmin laughed. While sitting next to me  
 
“we’re sharing with INFINITE, so why are you here ___” kwangmin smirked sitting next to me.
 
“I-I’M”- “jagiya” Sungjong sung as he walked into the room, with a yummy looking ice cream shake.
 
Youngmin and kwangmin eyes almost popped out they looked at me then Sungjong then each other then back at me with their mouths open.
 
Sungjong pov 
 
As I slowly open the door I notice that ___ and the jo twins were talking, so I shut the down as quietly as possible and took a deep breath and reopening the door where it could be heard.
 
“jagiya” I sung walking in causing the twins who were now sitting next to jagiya.
 
IT shocked both of them I just smirked and pulled ___ up
 
“ready for our tour” I beamed. She just smiled and nodded, with that we walked out of the room, I notice her eyeing the shake, I chuckled “
 
"it’s for you jagiya,” I smiled. “aww thank you” she beamed happily taking the shake from my hand. I showed her every thing from all the waiting rooms to the stage. She was having fun, then when Boyfriend came on she stopped and watched a small smiled formed,  then she suddenly jumped and a omo face on, then she smiled and grabbed my hand and placed it on her tummy and I felt a movement.
 
“are those the twins jagiya’ I asked with excitement, she just smiled and nodded  excitedly and she hugged me.
 
“Aww Sungjong, your girlfriend is adorable” a familiar voice said. I turned to see CNU and Gonchan from B1A4 smiling at jagiya. They waved to ___ and she laughed at them
 
“long time no see oppas” ____ beamed.
 
“well we has to go sadly” gonchan pouted.  
 
“make sure you watch us, agi, we’ll vist you later’ they smiled and left.  
 
*wait how does he know ____’s name and agi with the heck, aish* I frowned at my thoughts as I felt anger building.  
 
“how do they know you” I faked smiled.
 
“oh chanchan, and dongwooie oppa” she smiled.
 
“yeah I guess” I sighed.
 
“our families know each other, why” she frowned.
 
“let’s go find hyungs, so we can leave” I smiled lightly.
 
“not yet I wanted to see oppas preform” she pouted.
 
This made me feel weird *was I jealously* I frowned  
 
“ugn fine, I go find hyungs , just head back to the dressing room, when they finish., arasso” I said leaving without her replied.
 
*I wasn’t at fault,  was I, it‘s her fault for not understanding right? She go to the dressing room, when it‘s over * my thoughts made me tear up, because of frustration *
 
Even if she didn’t they might want to drive her home, aish I should just go find hyungs and come back for her right* I sighed at my thoughts and wiped my tears.
 
 
____ Pov 
 

 He looked upset, i should let him cool off, *but what did i do* I sighed as i walked in to the crowd, to watch CNU and gongchan oppa preform.

Author pov

so you were still at music core, and you were with the huge crowd, as you watch B1A4 preform, you didn't notice  someone glairing at you with her groupies, you screamed for B1A4 as they preform only learned bad things , you screamed pretty well for a 3 month pregnant girl, so B1A4 were closing for Music core, so afterward you were trying to find infinite dressing room. Only soon to get surrounded by Shinae and her groupies.

" yah, S*UT Why are you here" shinae glaired as she shoved you. you didn't respond you just tried to leave. but her groupies grabbed you and drag you out to a parking lot.  

"You, so died" shinae smirk pushing you on the ground as her groupies step on your wrists.

"now no one will save you s*ut"  she smirked stepping on your throat and tummy lightly, which cause you to go into a shock comma thoughts came to you as you slowly fell unconscious like why is this happening to the twins, where sungjong at time like this, why me.

As she was about to put pressure on your tummy, someone pushed her to the ground.

"____-ah" you heard people yelling as slipped completely. It was minho and suzy who were trying to wake you up, they tried nonstop.

"go find sungjong' minho comanded, suzy just noded with tears and glared at shinae and ran off looking for sungjong. minho just glared at the girls as the helped shinae up.

"lucky bi**hes" he glared as he picked you up.

"don't touch my dongsaeng again or SHINee will get blood on their hands" minho smirked. they just stood and watch minho carry you off.

As minho ran like a crazy man while gently carring you on his back, while he was carring you he ran into B1A4,

"what happen gongchan ran to you" with wide eyes as he saw the bruises that were on your wrists.

"she was attacked" minho sighed.

 "by who" CNU snapped "I don't know, some girls" minho sighed.

"have you seen sungjong or any members of INFINITE" minho sighed as he wish for you to wake up as you guys walked to the front. "I saw them leave" sandeul gluped and looked. "what" minho eyes filled with anger.   

____ Pov (unconscious)

"why do i goes through this constant heart ack," i said as i walked throught the darkness

 

"maybe i should just leave foreve" i sighed as tears begin to build up ,

 

"yeah that sound good, just disappear" as i was about walk further into the darkness i heard people calling, screaming yelling, and sobbing my name. i stopped but i was too scared to turn back,

"i'm sorry" i yelled and continued forward to where my feets where guilding me into the enternal darkness , i thought of sungjong, which made me stop at first but then my heart grew sadder and i ran full speed through the darkness

"UMMA!"  i heard two voices say ,  that made my heart hurt as i turn to the direction from which it came from