lunch meeting/Music Core

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

Author Pov 
 
Sungjong got bored and was still worried, so he put on his uniform, his hat, and scarf, (AN: he pack a scarf and hat in your bag the night before oh he looks liked this http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgqhm2HoWc1qc32n5o1_500.jpg ).
 
And decieded to walk to your school.
 
As he got there girls and boys gasped, “
 
OPPA!!!” girls screamed.
 
He just smiled and waved, then “I LOVVEEE YOUUU” girls screamed.
 
“DO YOU LOVE ME” girls screamed. He just smiled slightly.  
 
 
“Hyung!?, what are you doing here” Niel yelled.
 
“I was bored, so I was looking for my jagiya” Sungjong smiled.
 
“oh she was with taemin and junha the last time I check, I was trying to find her so I could surprise her with a present” niel smirked.
“oh thanks dongsaeng-ah, oh today jagiya last day, by the way” Sungjong smirked as he walked away leaving niel glairing at him
“I'll find my chance, I’ll wait for my chance, even if it’s just once” niel sighed and weakly smiled
 
“___-ah, why did you make me feel this way’ niel sighed humming back of our hands,
 
as he walked outside while reading a book.  MEANWHILE on the other side of the building.  “
so names yet” taemin smiled.
“hmm I always liked melody, so I hope ones a girl” you giggled. Causing taemin’s cheeks to flash red.
 
“Aigoo, my dongsaeng, is so cute’ taemn smiled as he lightly tug at your cheeks.
 
“ahh ____-ah, come with me" taemin beamed grabing your hand in the process.
 
“we’re going outside’ taemin smiled.
 
“not you oppa, well this is why I don’t like SHINee anymore, because they hang out with s*uts” shinae  glair at you two.
 
“Well SHINee doesn’t like fake spoiled brats, that think there all that, but can even get to ____’s or SHINee level, when you need to be ____ watergirl just ask, maybe you get lucky Bi**h” taemin glair and hissed at shinae as he bumped shoulders with her as you guys walked past.
 
“yah, taemin cussing is wrong” you sighed. “she deserves it, she a meanie” taemin whined. 
 
Sungjong Pov.
As I searched for jagiya, I couldn’t find her though so, I started to walk faster, just in case she got sad again.
 
“oppa” I hear a girl say with a annoying voice.
 
I turned to see my biggest groupie Choi Shinae.
 
“Neh” I sighed.
 
“_____-ah, is cheating on you, do you know she pregnant with Taemin or Niel oppa baby, she act so tish at school” she sobbed as she grabbed my arm.
 
“YAH, don’t ever call my jagiya a again or I will lose my cool, and it’s not taemin or niel’s child, you rude person,” I glared,
 
“But she always with taemin and Niel.’ she whined getting me annoyed.
 
“I told them to protect my jagiya, while I was busy” I sighed, as I turned to walk away to see taemin and jagiya holding hands, taemin was looking for someone it seem.
 
“ahh found you jongie” taemin beamed. he said running up to me  while dragging jagiya with him,
 
“yah, bi**h Sungjong has a girlfriend, and you wouldn’t have a chance anyway, so leave” taemin snarled at her  
 
“jagiya I beamed pulling her into my arms.
 
“cussing is wrong” jagiya sighed.
 
“shinae-ah, I’m not cheating on Sungjong I promise” she faked smiled as her fist tighten.
 
“whatever bi**h” she glared.
 
“yah, call her that again and you regret it, you hear me” minzy said grabbing shinae shirt.
 
“whatever’ shinae said getting out of minzy grip.
 
“unnie, how are you” jagiya beamed I’m fine” minzy smiled,
 
“taemin cussing is wrong, not in front of the twins ar least” minzy sighed
 
"ahh Noona i got you guys lunch" junha smiled holding up five boxes.
 
"let's go then" jagiya brightly smiled as she grabbed mines anf minzy hands.
 
After you guys ate lunch, you had to explain your leave from school, which was made easier by mrs bang,
 
so afterwards you guys hang out with INFINITE and studied Baby stuff with sungyeol and L
while hoya read a book with dongwoo called how to make a baby laugh, woohyun studied baby food with sunggye.
 
 
~THREE WEEKS LATER~ Author Pov
 
well your now 3 months pregnant, 6 months to go. 
 
Anyway you we're at music core in INFINITE dressing room, because sungjong didn't want to leave you at home which was two hours away, well you were alone in the begining, because of the opening and infinite had to talk to rainbow and of course when they prefom.
 
they we're preforming Can you smile, today.
 
you also hang out with suzy,minho,jiyeong, and onew today while you we're waiting.
 
You were really happy that they brought you along with them to music core, you smiled and aww at b2st fiction, which cause inifinite to laugh, then when CNblue came on and sung Love Girl,
 
you blushed at the tv and your eyes became glued to the Tv screen, causing INFINITE to laugh at sungjong as he glared at the Tv, but he thought it was it was cute.
 
Then the group that you loved, came on, you watched from backstage and when they got up and turned around sungjong winked at you causing your heart to flutter as a smiled formed on your lips, as you went back to the dressing room you had to wait, so sadly you got bord again. Then you remember that sungjong was going to take you on a tour.