Promise.

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

“Hello, you reached Sungjong, I’m sorry I missed your call, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, leave a message for me at the beep.” The voice message went off, as _____ sat in a dark room, as tears streamed. ____ fell into depression, she put on a strong face for her children, but as soon as the door was closed, her smiles would disappear, and she gets lost in her thoughts

I bring you up in my mind like this. Even the long moments, I remember again today, if only I can see your back, for just a moment

*Knock, Knock.* the sound snapped her out of her thoughts; she wiped her tears, and slowly made her way to the door. “Yes?” she answered to see Niel. “I’m so sorry. ____-ah.” He hugged her as she held back her tears. “How are you holding up?” he asked, as she just smiled.

I can’t say anything else than I want to die, I can’t take on a life without you, I only wait for you to return.  Now you are not here but please, I miss you so much, I love you

“____-ah?” Niel asked as he watched her lifeless eyes.  “Why are you acting happy, when your upset?” he frowned, as she tilted her head to the side. “It’s like you’re just a shell, ___-ah please have a reaction.” He said as he placed his hands on her cheeks, as he stared into her eyes, there was no color, just emptiness.

I’m a fool – I can’t let you go, I run out of breath crazily. I try to push you out all night, but still –

As she sat in a dark room, she saw glance of Sungjong, “Wait!” she began to run after him, “Please!” she broke down. “Sungjong!”

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Niel began to cry, “Don’t you know, how much I care about you! What about me!” he shook her, as his tears fell faster. “____-Ah, Please wake up, say something!” he said as _____ tears began to fall.

I can’t say anything else than I want to die, I can’t take on a life without you, I only wait for you to return. Now you are not here but please, I miss you so much, I miss you to death If only the heavens will allow you to me

“____, I’M HERE AREN’T I ENOUGH!” He screamed as he heart was breaking at the sight   “why can you only smile?” he asked

Even if I die, I can’t leave, I can’t cast you aside, Oh no no no, what am I anyway?
Even if I die, I can’t leave, I love you, Don’t leave me here, Please, please, please – I love you

She soon began to chase the shadow again, “Sungjong!” She cried.

“Say something, Please _____-ah” Niel voice echoed in her mind. “Niel?” she turned around searching through the dark room.

“I can only say I want to die” the words fell off her lips, as tears fell. “You spoke.” He smiled as he hugged her tightly. “Daniel, why did it happen?” she said lifelessly, “why?” she began to sob “I don’t know why this happen, but I know who caused it. Everything will get better over time, though.” He smiled.

2 month has passed, it was now December.  Everyone pretty much got over the Incident, except for _____. She acts like, she's fine, but you can see it in her eyes, the sadness she holds in her heart. Even though we are a couple, I can read her sadness, as much as I wanted this, I can’t help but to hate myself. I really do love her; I honestly do, but seeing her holding her emotions in, hurt my heart.

Why did I do it?

The thought ran through my mind, every day. It was my fault wasn’t it, I was only thinking of myself. I regret everything. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of her, its breaking my heart, as much as I wanted to take his place, I should have known that only Sungjong can be the one for her. I realized that a little too late though. I know I could never do so, but now it’s too late. As much as I wish could approach her, I can only take baby steps toward her. As I knocked on the door, on their house, even though the twins were currently staying with Infinite, ____ was staying in their house. I was frightened, I was scared to face her, even if she didn’t realize it, I will always know what I did.

“Oppa” she smiled, “I was waiting for you.” She hugged me. I smiled as I hugged her back, taking in her scent. “Well let’s go.” She smiled as she took my hand. We were heading to go buy the twins Christmas presents and birthday gifts.  As we walked into town, I couldn’t help to stare at her eyes that were losing color, her cheeks that were now pale. “What?” she laughed, “nothing” I smiled as we walked into a store; we were getting supplies for their birthday. As we walked I saw Shinae. I quickly pulled  ___ away. But that was worst.

Sungjong?

Could he be my Sungjong? Is he real? Could it really be Sungjong.

“Sungjong!”,  ____ hugged Sungjong tightly “you’re alive!” she sobbed into his chest.

Sungjong face that had a smile, turned into a frown, and with a scoff he pushed _____ off of him. “Yah, serious I’m sick of this. ____ Park, we will never be together, understand me. I’m about to get married;  grow up  and get rid of your sick crush!” he yelled at her, as ____ and Niel’s eyes widen. “Sungjong, what are you talking about?” she said, as he just scoffed. “____-ah, I feel bad for you. You holding on to a one sided relationship. Me and Shina, are perfectly happy together, your tricks didn’t faze us once. Seriously grow up and get married to someone who will love you crazy clinginess.” He laughed, as he turned to walk away. “Have you gone crazy?” Niel pulled his shoulder harshly. “What are you doing!” Sungjong shook his hand off his shoulder. “Niel, I know you want Shina, but she’s mine” Sungjong glared, “what!?” he glared “when did I ever say I wanted that murder!” he glared, “Yah, don’t talk about Shina in that manner.” He grabbed Niel collar. “Or What? But you can talk to your wife, and the mother of you children like that!” Niel punched him in the face. “Have you gone Crazy, don’t listen her lies, she a !” Sungjong said as he wiped his cheek.  “Her poor tainted children will probably grow up to be as bad as her, well they were at the dorms earlier so maybe we’ll rub off onto them.” Sungjong smirked, just then _____ slapped him in his face earning gasps. “You’re not Sungjong.” she frowned, “ha I beg to differ.” He scoffed, “well you’re not My Lee Sungjong” She smiled grimly as she turned away to walk, “Niel let’s go get their presents.” She said,  Niel sighed as he could hear her holding back tears.

A week passed, it was now 13 days until the twins’ birthday, but ____ was hurt mentally, so she locked  herself in that room, that was filled of them. “You need to get  ahold of yourself, ____.” She mumbled as she brushed her hair, “I have a duet, to sing” she smiled.

As she walked in, she saw Sungjong waiting for her. “Come on, let’s hurry please~” he sighed, as she nodded.  “So, let’s sing this well!” he smiled, “fighting!” he smiled, as she just nodded.

Why do I have the urge to comfort her, why do I want hold her. Why do I want to kiss her lips?

“So we are covering They are coming by Wheesung and Allie.” Sungjong smiled as she just nodded.

“Are you okay?” he asked, “yes I am” she said lifelessly. 

As they began to sing, the song, Sungjong vision was becoming fuzzy, but he continued to sing in his mind he began to get memories, he didn’t know he had.

“Ah annyeonghaesayo _____imida, it’s nice to meet you.” A 5 year old ___ said as the memory of a girl with Pigtails appeared in his mind.

“Let’s get married, so we can stay best friends” a little Sungjong laughed, “Yeah!” she smiled

“I’ll give it back if, you call me oppa” Sungjong cheekily smiled, “fine, Give it back, please Sungjong Oppa!” 

“_____-ah let’s go out and last longer than any other couple, I promise to only make you cry tears of joy from now on, I wuv you, so please forgive me, as I only learn bad things, so will you be mine, and make my life a paradise.”  

“___-ah, I think I may start to love you, soon”

He clutched his head, as he began to sing again.

“YAH ShinAe, don’t ever call my Jagiya a again or I will lose my cool, and it’s not Taemin or Niel’s child, you rude person.”

“___-ah, my Jagiya , I wanted this since I was 12, will you marry me, I love you so much I want to be with you forever, I finally found the perfect way to show you so will you please  be my wife, I really love you, I’ll say as long as I need to. I love you and the twins, so let’s be a family, and let’s show you to the world, araesso”

"____-ah, my Jagiya, I loved you even since we met and you had that radiant smile on your face, I’m sorry if you fell force to do this, but I’m glad you accept me, ____-ah hearing your names makes me smile my darling, I love you very much, our family will be the greatest family ever, and I shall always be by your side, I promise"

Jagiya, don't give up, we has to see our Miracles, our sign of love, remember, we has to not give up, I know you feel the pain, but please Mrs. Lee let's see our children, let's bring them into the world today, let's be able to say that our love made through all of these challenges and made it through, and we got our gifts from above"

“She’s my wife.”

Then memories of you and him taking care of the twins for the first 3 months came up. Then of day when he left, the tears you shed, your fight, that moment broke his heart.

 "melody,  we are always connect, remember that, appa loves you"  “My mini me, you still love appa, right, even though you’re a mommy's boy, I expect you to protect her when I’m not here arresso, you be the man of the house, you has to protect umma from any mean players, same with melody, until I come back”

"Wait, 5 years isn't really long" he said as he began to sob, "we can wait for each other, I’ll wait for you, I should have say that earlier, I really only look at you, ___-ah, please, Jagiya, please"

"No matter how many times you tell me, it doesn't work out!" “It’s over Lee Sungjong.

Tears began to stream down his face, ____ noticed and try to reach out for him, only for her to pull her hand back. As he clutched his head again, “are you okay?” she whispered as he nodded

“I’m eternally in love, with you my sweet angel, who my beautiful then Michael, who if anyone opposed, I could never forgive. My angel, when you are ready, I’ll come to you, when you are ready, I’ll love you, and only head toward you, no matter what. I’ll only love you, Park ____”his voice rung in his head

“Listen, shinae, you can have Sungjong, but I will not sit and let you talk to my children, in that such matter.” ____ Said taking a deep breath in picking up Jun, “have a nice day shinae” ____ Turned away, “this is why Sungjong, became mines, he was just being nice to you, he never loved you, that’s the only reason he stayed with you!” Shinae smirked, as ____ tears began to fall.

“____-ah, Don’t cry over a worthless girl, who fights with children” I glared as I stood in front of ___ causing shina to gasped “oppa” she blinked

 “How dare you!” Sungjong pushed shina “you talk to her like that.” he glared, “Don’t mess with my family! Ever again, or maybe Hyungs would be right!” he glared as she started crying and stormed off to the bathroom.

The scene popped into his head again.

 

"I'm serious, I'm going to win your heart!" he smirked placing her on the ground, "come on you're still a Mrs. Lee" he smiled at ___, "I never took it off" he flashed the necklace as she flashed a smiled; "I always wore it." She said as she connected hers to his

Then memory of when they ate like a family. Then the memory of when he took Melody and Jun to the Ice cream café. Where he proudly say he was Melody and Jun’s Father.

“Appa, Saranghaeyo.”

I will always protect her! This is my duty.

“______!” Sungjong screamed running to you, “Sungjong.” You smiled as the rain became heavy. “We need to go now!” Sungjong said breathlessly, as he grabbed your hand and hugged you tightly.

“Run!” he order ____ as she stood there slightly in fear. “Trust me.” He smiled at her. “I want you to drive to the dorms, okay, I’ll be there soon.” He hugged her as the man was slowly getting up. “Run!” He yelled as he pushed ____ out of the room.  “Sungjong be careful.” You said as tears rimmed your eyes. “I will.” He smiled as your eyes met.  “Promise.” You smiled “but of course!” he smiled as he closed and locked the door.

 ___ let go of his hand, “I’ll always love you ____” he smiled “I won’t say it until I see you again” you blinked as he smiled. “___, this will be the last time to say that.” He smiled “I won’t tell you everything I have on my heart, but just in case, which it won’t be needed “I love you too.” You smiled, as tears slid down your cheeks.”

He clutched his head, as memoires of being with you came back to him, from times when you were laughing, crying, upset, scared, embarrassed, and the you face right before he kiss you.

Then Shinae evil laughter popped in his head.

“Sungjong oppa, you’ll be mines from now on.” She smirked as she began to sprinkle powder onto him, “this will make you forget all about that girl and her children.” She laughed.

As the song ended, he wiped his tears. “I remember now!” he rubbed his head,, " will she forgive me though?".

“____-ah, I...." he started only for her to cut him off. “Good bye Sungjong it was nice to know you, the song will turn out amazing.” She smiled lifelessly as she began to walk away. His eyes widen, “would us being together really, be a good thing?” he said as tears began to fall faster.

“____-ah!” he said as he opened the door, to see an empty studio. He had an odd feeling to go to the roof top.

As he got there, _____ was standing on the edge. His heart stopped, as she took a step off, and fall. “_____!” he screamed in tears, jumping out of his comma, to see ____ sleeping on his arms along with Melody and Jun.

“Jongie?” you smiled as you rubbed your puffy swollen eyes. “Jagiya, I…. I was so frighten.” He said as he hugged her tightly. “It was just a dream.” She smiled as she hugged him  tightly, “I’m so happy that you’re awake.” She blushed lightly with a smile, “We need to have a talk, remember?” he smiled as she rolled her eyes. “Yeah, you kept your promise." she blushed, "well?" he smirked leaning forward. "I seriously want to put Shinae in Jail" ____ glared. "that's what's on your heart?" he laughed, pulling her onto the bed with him. "No, my heart has alot of other stuff on it, that only involve us, the twins, and You." she blushed. "like will you be happy.... with me."  she blushed, "babo, I'm the one who trying to win you back, tell me the truth." he smirked pinning her to the hosiptal bed, "Yah, the twins are right there, and I never said." she blushed, "but actually you did, remember before I left, we're not over and I have a month, and also the twins left when you said we need to talk." he smirked, as her eyes widen. "Yah!" she pouted as he pecked her lips, "Stop teasing me." she blushed.

"I seriously want us to be us again, I just want to be with you, only you." He said as he kissed her forehead, "Well Mr. Lee, aren't I still Mrs. Lee" she smiled, "of course" he kissed her  lips. 

"I promise to be yours forever." He smiled, as she laid on his chest listening to his heart beat. "I promise to stay with you forever" she said, "Let's go longer then any other couple." she smiled as he pecked her forehead. "You know...We are alone, and the twins are old enough for a dongsaeng." he smirked as he climbed on to of her, "Yah!" she blushed, "why not, we done it before remember?" he smirked and whispered into ehr ear. "Yah!" she slapped his arm gently. "Fine, fine. No fun!~" he whined. "Babo!~" she laughed as he began to laugh with her.

~

"Shina, please stop chasing after Sungjong." Taesun smiled in his hosiptal bed "what do you mean?" Shinae glared, "I mean, you have people who love you alot more then sungjong ever will." Taesun smiled, as she frowned "how do you know?" she glared, "because no one can love you as much as I do" he kissed her lips, as she was about to slap him "but that's why, they're going to take you jail." he sighed, "what, you done, has caused problems for everyone." Taesun smiled, "Your father has the police waiting for you." he sighed as she stood there in confusion. "Shinae, you are one horrible person, but I love you, for the Shinae I used to know." he smiled, "I should sleep, now" he yawned as he pecked her forehead.

"I deserve this." she laughed, "you love me yeah right, that's why the powder will work" she stormed off as tears fell onto her cheeks. 

"actually it won't." Taesun said.

"I can promise that i'll win" she smirked