4Months/Surprises to win your heart

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

Author pov
 
Well 4 months has passed, and a lot of things happen, not really though, since INFINITE was touring in Japan, SHINee was preparing for their new Japanese release, Teen Top were prompting Roman, While Junha was with YUME in their dorm, your parent were moving to Korea from America, so they would be close to you , Dongju was in America for his American debut as an actor,  while you started taking online classes, so that why you had a chance to stay within your grade, so you could graduate on time, and everything.
 
You were happy but you were self-conscience about how your body would turn out after you gave birth, since you tummy was extra swollen compare to other pregnant, but your mom said she knew how to handle it, but you  still worried about it, otherwise you  were happy, healthy, No more shinae(A/N: for now), you and sungjong wedding was plan two weeks after the twins birth, you and sungjong learn the genders which were of course a girl and a boy (remember the vision) sungjong was extremely happy that he was going to have a mini you and him, you also told him, the names he likes melody and loves sungju, but also sungjoon, so you told him to chose between those two. 
 
 
You guys moved into a beautiful house close by INFINITE dorm where you guys personally design melody and sungjoon(sungju) room.
 
 
 
The  kitchen:
779ea9a26a4b.jpg
 
 
 
 
The stairway:
Stairs.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
Your bed room: 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ90F-KVxMKq9ptHls3-mY 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bathroom:
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUSPH7H-yGp0LvoErBt5k
 
 
 
 
 
Sungjoon (sungju)’s room:
Baby-Boys-Room1.jpg
 
 
Melody’s room:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH7vPrarBe3meZjwOuS6c
 
 
Living room:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDDIqzN6tFqAh1ORILAxY
 
Your study/ Office:
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ9wreacZlenfgbsC3PGv
 
 
 
You were excited about how the house looked, but your were amazingly nervous about giving birth to two babies, but you wanted to see you special ones.
 
“oppa” you yelled , as you were craving Oreo ice cream with rice crackers, pickles, garlic and whipped cream, but you were also craving another dish, lobster dip in whipped cream with animals crackers on top, and a strawberry milkshake with strawberry soda(weird right).
 
“right on schedule, jagiya” sungjong beamed as he brought in the two dishes with the odd drink. “hurry I have a surprises for you today” he smiled as he laid out a cute outfit “ah change into this, so you be more comfortable” he smiled.
 
“mmmm, okay” you sighed in  bliss as you took a bit of your “ice cream”.
 
“aigoo, I don’t know how you eat that” sungjong laughed as he walked out of your guys room.
 
“ahh wait what kind of surprises” you smiled as he closed the door, “fine” you pouted then saw your lobster and smile
 
“Surprises, to win your heart” smiled as he walked down stairs
The outfit:
 Sungjong Pov
 
“sungjong oppa, I finish” her sweet voice sung as walked down the stairs, I quickly hid.
 
“oppa?” she question with that I back hugged her and blinded her with a blindfold, I felt her tense
 
“relax it’s me” I chuckled
 
“yah, what are you doing” she laughed
 
“shh surprise” I chuckled, then grabbed her hand and led her outside, with that I led her to the car which was going to take us to where we first met, I had a whole plan for today, with that we headed toward the beach, I was texting everyone to see if the had the treasure hunt set up, so I rented some streets and lotte world, with the help from friends and family to celebrate the first day we met.
 
So when we got to the beach , I quickly open the door and got out, leaving her with a sticky note, with that I winked at the driver, and he smirked and nodded. With that I slammed the door to make a loud noise and with that I ran to the waiting taxi.
 
_____pov
 
As I heard the door close I pulled off my blindfold to see sungjong no where around only a sticky note in his place saying
 
“ yah, jagiya , let’s play, let have a treasure hunt, oh if you get hungry or tired, their vendors who are willingly to give you free meals and drinks, and the benches around in the area,, so don’t worry good luck
Love sungjong” 
 
“hmm this should be fun” I giggled, with that I asked the driver if  he knew anything, he just laughed with that I got out of the car, and I saw the beach, it felt so relaxing , so I walked down the beach.
 
Then I notice a really cute sandcastle made by a 5 year old probably, then I saw a picture of me and sungjong building a sand castle when we were 5 just like the one I found , then I notice a note it said 
 
“yay you found the first clue, aigoo so smart, if your tired or hungry, then take a break, oh jagiya remember this day, if you walked forward, you’ll see another clue, Love sungjongie”
 
“aish this boy” I laughed as I walked down the beach to see a guy with a note standing in front of a car.
 
“Mrs. Lee” the man beamed through his mask as I walked toward him. “here a protein drink” he beamed as he hand me the  yummy looking drink and grabbed my hands and pulled me into the car, with that I drank the protein drink, and had taemin expression when he drinks banana milk, he laughed at me and handed me a note.
 
“jagiya the man going to take you to lotte world, and at the entrance you’ll find another note- jongie”
 
“ahh” I sighed as I walked out of the car, and the guy began to chuckled, his laughed sounded way familiar.
As I walked in to lotte world, I saw a little girl and boy holding hands
 
“let’s get marry, and stay best friends forever” the boy laughed, I smiled at that
 
“just like me and sungjong were” I beamed 
 
“noona/unnni” two little voices beamed, I looked down to see the little girl and boy, 
 
“neh” I smiled, with that they handed me a note that said
 
“yay you made it this far, no problems right, okay now head toward the Farris Wheel, remember how we said let’s get married, hehe, now look at us- jongie”
 
“aww” I smiled as I walked I was getting sleepy, *mm a long day is coming*I thought as I yawn.
 
“yah. Give it back sungjong” I heard a girl about 10 years old yelled, I turned to see a bout teasing the girl, I smiled, “just like when I called him Oppa  for the first time” I chuckled 
 
“I’ll give it back if you call me oppa” the boy  cheekily smiled
 
“fine give it back please sungjong oppa” the girl smiled with that I walked passed them
 
As I saw the rose bush, I smirked and sat next to the bench knowing what would happen there.
 
*right on cue* I though as I saw a girl pass me and sit on the bench that was next to me, she was wearing my old uniform from elementary school.
 
“___-ah!” the girl look up,  she was about 11 I think 
 
“____-ah, I’m sorry if I’m late, have you waited long? Omo, have been crying, what happen, who do I need to kill?, did I do this, I tried my best to be on time, I’m sorry” the boy spat out , as he run up to little me and sat next to her.
 
“oppa, no, no, oppa you always make me smile” little me sheepishly said as she blushed 
 
“I wanted to ask you something, ____-ah” little sungjong said. 
 
“yes oppa, you can ask anything, I promise” she said as she held out her pinky.
 
“_____-ah, I heard you like someone who goes to my school, I’m only a first year, but I can find out how the feel, just tell me who?” little sungjong said
 
“I like a boy who’s in my class babo”. she laughed
 
~flashback mode~ (your Pov 11years old)
 
“really, oh wow how can a boy like a girl like you, you’re a big mean Babo, pft he probably like you to get close to your brother since he about to debut as a big time actor, haha you not even pretty ____-ah, oh and don’t call me oppa anymore, okay” he laughed
 
I was so shocked at what sungjong said to me, how could he say that when I  really really wuv him, it wuv instead of love because my umma, appa, and oppa said it’s wuv, because I’m too  young, anyway I has to tell him.
 
“wae, oppa” I sighed as tears became to fill my eye.
“your really are a babo, no more oppa, okay” he yelled at me, as he stood up, people starting to stair, with that I grabbed his hand to pull him down next to me.
 
Sungjong Pov, (12 years old, first year in middle school)
 
As I felt so bad for yelling at her, I got up to leave only to get pulled back down by her while she smiled her beautiful smile and called me oppa, I felt mad, sad, and happy, I was confused
 
“oppa” she said again as tears welled up in her eyes 
 
“what” I spat as I sat back down
 
“I really like this boy, what do I d-”
 
“youngmin and kwangmin both have girlfriends now” I sighed as I cut her off. Her eyes widen ,I knew it would break her heart. She hugged me and I guess she wasn’t really expecting that since, youngmin took her first back hug. “yah babo, the twins don’t deserve your tears,” I said as I her hair, as she began to calm, with that she laid her head in my lap,
 
“oppa I-
 
 “no ____-ah I love or wuv you so let’s not talk about the twins, arasso “ he smiled as I cut her off.
 
*wait I told her I love her, crap* I gulped as I started to panic, *she will think I’m a weirdo* I sighed
 
“oppa, really” her soft angelic voice beamed, causing me to smile
 
“neh”  I said as I kissed her forehead causing her to blush.
 
____pov
 
*he kissed me, omona what should  I do*
 
“oppa” I  said as I sat up nervously 
 
“neh” he replied as he stared straight into my eyes. _____-ah let’s go out and last longer then any other couple, I promise to only make you cry tears of joy from now on, I wuv you, so please forgive me, as I only learn bad things, so will you be mine, and make my life a paradise.” he beamed as he hugged me.
 
“yes I will be your and only yours sungjong, I wuv you too” I smiled as he hugged me tighter 
 
“___-ah, I think I may start to love you, soon” he smiled as he put our foreheads together
“yeah I may start soon” he said as he kissed my lips causing me to smile and I pushed my lips forward to kissed him back.
 
~flashback~
 
“let’s go home and tell our parents” little me laughed.
*awww I forgot how cute our confessions and  our first kiss was* I smiled.
 
“here real____-noona” the boy smiled handing me a note *how shocking* it said 
 
“yay, you made it this far, jagiya remember that day, ah jagiya go to the farris wheel to the blue carrier OKAY- sungjongie-oppa
 
So after 10 minutes of walking I reach the farris wheel and I saw the blue carrier so as I walked forward I was blindfolded. “what the tree hugger” I yelled out of confusion,  with that I was push forward into the carrier by the time I pulled off the blindfold off I was facing the window saw the sun slowly setting .
 
“jagiya” I turned as soon as I heard that. “oppa, you planned all of this” I asked with a smile *of course he did, * I smirked
 
“but of course” he smirked , “was it bad, or hard, did you not like it” he sighed as he face sadden
 
“no no no, I love it oppa” I smiled as I sat next to him.
 
“___-ah, my jagiya , I wanted this since I was 12, will you marry me, I love you so much I want to be with you forever, I finally found the perfect way to show you so will you please  be my wife, I really really love you, I’ll say as long as I need to. I love you and the twins, so let’s be a family, and let’s show you to the world, araesso” sungjong smiled leaving me speechless.
 
Sungjong Pov
 
*she not responding, why* I thought as I stared at her, then  I pulled the ring
The ring:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdWYb4CPDVvq6_3chCu9P
 
 
I planned to put it on her finger, but she jumped up and hugged me “I love you so much” she repeated as she laughed, then she cried joyful tears
 
“so is that a yes” I smiled knowing the answer.
 
“yes, babo, I thought me excitement showed you my answer” she laughed as she leaned forward and kissed me, causing me to kiss her back which then cause the kiss to turn in to a passionately kiss.
 
“yah, get a room” I heard whole  group Babos saying
 
“yah ruining the moment”  sunggyu laughed as he pushed through them and nodded and put up an ok sign, with that I picked her up ,shocking everyone even me and carrier her to the limo which had her complete family in it “aigoo look how strong he gotten”  her mom laughed.
 
“wait what going on” ____, question while laughing, 
 
“it a surprise that win your heart” I beamed as the driver drove to the place.
 
 
so guys what going to happen next? , where is sungjong and your family taking you? 
do you guys like the images? talk to me guys 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE