Welcome Back! i'm pregnant

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

Author Pov

 

So as you got drag into the huge restaurant , you felt sort of underdressed, so as soon as your mom and dad  walk in camera snapped, then when Sungjong, Hyunshik, and Dongju walked in, girls all ages screamed loud and high like they could break all of the glass in the building.

 

After all of fan signing  and taking pictures, everyone was finally at their seats.

 

You sat  in-between junha and Sungjong who was still sadden at your lie from earlier, plus you were pretty sure he felt awkward with your brothers and Hyunshik giving him death glairs, and you felt bad  for lying about why you live together.

 

____ Pov

 

*I has to tell them for Sungjong and  for you* I thought as I place m hand on my tummy, I notice Sungjong glaring at me with sad eyes then shafting his eye to my tummy.

 

*I has to tell them everything, and I need to now* I though as  I looked at my mom and dad who were smiling at me.

 

“Umma, appa, I have something to say it’s really important”  Everyone eyed me it made my sink in my seat, Sungjong grabbed my hand and entwine  his fingers, which gave me courage .

 

“Umma, appa I’m p-p-pregnant” I said as tears began to fall. “What!” they all said except SungJong. I closed my eyes thinking it would help if I did.

 

Author Pov 

 

Your mom stood up and walked to you as junha and Sungjong left their seats.

 

Your mom knew how you felt she told Sungjong to go with your dad

“I’m staying with you guys” junha protested as they whisper in a circle.

“Let’s go talk SungJong”  your dad said trying to stay calm. Junha and your mother were like your best friends ever, so they knew what to do, Dongju and Hyunshik eyes sadden at your tears, but they knew they had to go with your dad.

You still had your eyes closed hoping they would disappear. You didn’t see anything, you cried softly

_____’s moms/ Hana Pov 

As junha eyes began to fell with tears, he hugged ____  and pulled me to hug her too, once she realize she was being hugged  she looked up shocked with her big beautiful eyes.

My heart sank knowing my baby was going to have a baby.  *it’s probably would be help if we left to somewhere private.* I though as people were looking around in confusion.  

“ ____-ah , let’s go eat some milk and cookies” I said using my aegyo. She just nodded sadly , milk and cookies always work, well they use to.

“let’s go Junjun” I said as I pulled him after I paid we went to the car  and drove around until I reach our secret place only our family knows about.  As we stop I remember when she would run to me, calling for me with open arms, now my baby going to have a baby my eyes began to tear up.

“____, I think you-"  "I won’t get an abortion, Umma" she cut me off before I could even finish.

“That not what I was going to said” I pouted. ‘Oh mianhae” she said sadly *aish show another emotion then that* I sighed.  

 

“____, I’m proud of you for taking the right course of action and being mature, but geez, I asked you to tell me when you guys got somewhere, gosh I was waiting for some action” I pouted using my aegyo, I smiled at how her cheek flashed red. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

 

 

“ ____-ah it’s okay to asked for help, especially from me arasso” I pouted  

 

“neh mommy, what about junha, he won’t be my only baby anymore” she said his hair as he slept on her lap.

 

“Take him out with you and SungJong” I replied poking his nose.

 

“so, tell me what it was like when you guy had-” Umma!’ she said as she glair at me. “Awww, wae” I pouted earning a death glair.

 

“Fine, fine” I said in defeat.

 

Hyunsu/ ___'s dad Pov

 

So the four of us are walking to the secret family place, that’s been in our family lines for decades and it's extremely awkward, dongju and hyunshik are being extremely quiet, they’re just walking while looking at their phone. "I don't approve of this Lee SungJong" dongju said as he stopped walking.

 

We all turn around to see dongju eyes filled with anger,

 

"I can't kill you, because___, but if you don't take care of her I will murder you so quickly, it will be funny" dongju said as he walked past SungJong. I was waiting for SungJong to reply but nothing.

 

*I’m too young to be a grandpa* I sighed. Geez I’m definitely going to get grays now, I thought of a plan to see if SungJong was true.

 

"Yah, Lee SungJong you get my daughter pregnant while you’re on the peak of the top, you must not care about her much do you, since all those fan girls chasing you will try to kill her, wont they try to hurt to get rid of the baby" I said harshly as I removed my glasses to show I was serious. I looked at him to see a sign of any response, he just smirks. “You spoiled bi-"

 

 

"I won’t let that ever happen, I wouldn't be able to face ____-ah ever again if anything happen to our baby or ____-ah, I would gave my life for her. I love your daughter way too much, I want to be with her forever" he said so seriously, I was shocked, but he reminded me of well me, when I got Hana pregnant, I couldn't help but to hug him.

 

 

Hana/Hyunsu Pov (author note) they're asking the same question, (end)

 

So ___/SungJong, How strong is your love? I asked thinking of my husband/wife