Flash Flash Photography

Year of Us

Taemin's POV

Aish.. Where did manager hyung say the photoshoot was? I wondered, as I paced up and down the hallway of SM Entertainment head quarters. I was already 15 minutes late.

I spotted Jessica noona and Taeyeon noona in the foyer.

"Noona, Noona, Noona! Do you know where my photoshoot is?", I pouted at them using my maknae aeygo.

"Aigo.. Taemin-ah. You're so cute.. Sorry, I don't know.. Just got off the car from a meeting.", Taeyoon noona shrugged.

"Jessica noona?", I asked.

"Hm? I don't know, mianhe Taemin. Maybe ask one of your SHINee hyungs.", Jessica noona suggested.

"Ah, noona you're so smart! Kamsamnida~", I called back at them as I ran to Onew hyung's room.

As I approached hyung's door, I thought I heard some disturbing noises. I hoped I wasn't interupting.. Timidly, I knocked on the door, unsure if this was a good time. Maybe, I should ask Minho hyung. Key and Jonghyun were out shopping.

"Hyung, it's Taemin!", I called to Onew hyung through the door.

The stopped abruptly. And I heard him shuffling around in his room.

"Yah, Taemin-ah. Hold on a minute..", Onew called back at me.

I carefully pressed my ear against the door, and heard frantic footsteps and the sound of a door or drawer slamming shut.

"Come in!", he yelled.

I entered Onew hyung's room, with some discomfort and slight suspicion. There was a strange smell in the air. I looked around his room, it was neat and tidy. His bed was made- with a teddy bear propped on the foot of the bed and his desk was orderly. Everything was where it was supposed to be. My hyung looked at me, with a worried expression and beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. He knew that I was suspicious of him.

I walked over to his built-in wardrobe and threw open the doors. Onew hyung gasped in horror. It was just as I had expected.

Amongst his neatly folded clothing was..

A family bucket of KFC fried chicken.

"HYUNG!", I screamed at him.

"Mianhe, mianhe! Shh.. please don't tell manager hyung! I beg you. He wouldn't let me eat anything with chicken in it, for one whole month! I just couldn't take it anymore, so I snuck out and bought some.", he exclaimed.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll do anything for you! I'll clean your room and do your laundry for a month.. as long as you don't tell manager hyung.. and let me finish the rest of the chicken.", Onew cried desperately.

"Araso, araso! Are they trying to make you loose a little weight before our comeback?"

"No.. He said I needed a 'healthier diet'.", he said and used his fingers as quotation marks and rolled his eyes.

"Yah, why do you have to moan when you eat chicken? It's disturbing, hyung..", I asked him, reluctant to know the answer.

He shrugged the question off, obviously embarassed about his weird habit.

"Oh, I came here to ask where my photoshoot is. Manager hyung told me in the morning, but I was half asleep and forgot.", I said.

"Huh? I thought you already finished your photoshoot. You're so late, the photographer's going to be fuming. Studio 3, go run!", he informed me.

I dashed out of his room, I could thank Onew hyung later. Getting to the photoshoot was my first priority. I ran down the hallway, and collided with an unsuspecting person.

Ouch!

"Taemin?", rumbled Minho hyung's surprised voice.

"Hyung!", I cried, hugging him in relief.

"The photographer's hunting you down. Come on!", he said dragging me towards a door marked 'Studio 3'.

"YAH!", an irritating voice screamed at me, as I entered the studio with Minho hyung, "You're.."

He looked down at his fancy rolex watch and continued, "25 minutes late!"

I winced, his voice was annoying and his personality wasn't so great either.

I started to apologise, "Mianhe.. I cou-"

"Whatever.", he said interrupting me, "Stylists, come here now!"

I sat in a spinny chair, as the noonas styled my hair and applied makeup on me. I closed my eyes, as they applied eyeliner and dusted silvery eyeshadow on my eyelids.

"Done.", one of the noonas purred in my ear and swivelled my chair towards the mirror. I stared at my reflection and had never felt so feminine in my life.

"Thanks noona.", I grinned at her using some of my aeygo.

"LEE TAEMIN.", boomed the photographer, "Let's start, I haven't got all day."

"Bastard.", I muttered angrily under my breath.

I unwillingly walked over to the set. The backdrop was a plain dark brown wall, a stark contrast to Minho hyung's photoshoot, which had been a detailed artsy environment. The photographer barked a couple of instructions at me and I nodded, unenthusiastically. I thought of all our beloved Shawols, who were anticipating our comeback. I reminded myself, I was doing this for them, not this.. bastard. I flipped the hood over my hair, and the plastic green visor that was attached to it almost covered my eyes. I folded my hands on top of my head and put a sultry expression on my face.

"Now, that's better..", the photographer called encouragingly. His now, relaxed personality over-shadowed his uptight personality, from earlier.

I looked towards Minho hyung, who was standing behind the photographer. "Taemin, fighting!", he mouthed at me.

I started to relax and the camera clicked and flashed several times in succession.

"Perfect shot! Let's wrap up."

 

----

Okay, so it was going to be a your POV, feat. Jongkey chapter, but I decided to switch it with Taemin's POV. The story's moving so sloooow, so I skipped that Jongkey chappie.

Jonghyun POV, coming up next.. but it's not his photoshoot.. oo, mystery. ;)

I hope you liked this chapter (feat. 2 of the SNSD noonas), especially Onew's part. Did you think it was going to be dirty? Haha~ This was mostly written on the spot, I had a draft, but didn't really like it.

Reviews, feedback, constructive criticism, comments. etc are wanted and appreciated. :3

Update tomorrow or on Wednesday, Australian time~