A Charismatic Point of View

Year of Us

Minho's POV

"Hyung, hyung! You're so lucky to get your concept photo taken first. I'm so jealous!", cried the maknae.

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Taemin-ah, you'll get your turn soon. Our fans will love your new look.", I said, ruffling his long hair and he smiled at me. He looked so feminine, but still recognisable as our Taemin.

I hurried past him, to get to the photoshoot and almost knocked, Key over in the hallway.

"Minho-ah", he said steadying me, "Looks like you've been working out."

He smirked at me ertedly. I looked down at what I was wearing.. More like what I wasn't wearing. The stylists had only given me a pair of white skinny jeans to wear, and a face of makeup. Trust, Key to notice my shirtlessness.

"Thanks for noticing, Kibum."

He poked my abs, before passing me. ert hyung, I thought to myself amused.

Only two weeks until our comeback. Nine months has sure passed quickly. BoA noona, was also having her comeback, after 3 years- I hope we get a chance to win some awards, before she steals the spotlight.

As I entered the studio, a male photographer approached me enthusiastically.

"Minho-ssi! What a great opportunity to work with you!", he gushed.

We talked for a minute about the photoshoot and got to business.

I sat down on a stool and rested my arm on the table. The backdrop was filled with sketches and paintings. The bright studio lights made my eyes feel uncomfortable. An older female stylist walked over to me, with a large prop in her hands. It was a large indian headdress, with grey fluffy fur, protruding metal-like spikes and a trail of cotton at the base. She placed it on my head and adjusted it so it wouldn't fall off. I winked at her, she blushed at walked off the set- her shiny black heels clicking on the tiled floor.

I posed for several minutes,  the photographer walked around me, looking for the perfect angle and the camera flashed every few seconds.

"Okay, done. It's been a pleasure to work with you, Minho-ssi."

I thanked him and bowed, before exiting the room.

I thought about my short-lived modelling career. It was so much easier to be a model, than be part of an idol group. But, I can't imagine my life without almighty Key, maknae Taemin, bling bling Jonghyun and leader Onew.

 

----

Sorry for the late update!

Back to your POV, in the next chapter. You meet your first friend in Seoul..