Chapter 31

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Raeyoung, meet me at the roof after school. " Jimin whispered against Raeyoung's ears as the lesson ended.

"Oppa..." Raeyoung turned back, looking at Jimin's back going out of the classroom.

"Raeyoung-ah, would you like to eat with--" Hyuk was about to finish his sentence when Raeyoung dashed out of the class.

 

Raeyoung's POV

I rushed up to the rooftop and Jimin is already there.

"Oppa!" I shouted as i dashed towards him.

"Hey... Um... How are you?"

"Im fine, Oppa... Im so sorr--"

"Lets break up, for real now. "

"Wha--Why?"

"Its for your own good... And... lets just continue being friends and... "

"Is it because you have another girl?"

"No. I think..."

"I dont understan--"

"We should give each other a break now."

 

 Nobody's POV

Class ended soon and Raeyoung exited the classroom with a saddened face. 

We've broken up... 

"Raeyoung-ah! Whats with you today?" Hyuk dashed out of the class to chase after Raeyoung.

"Mianae Oppa, I think... Just give me some time to think about some things... Sorry! " Raeyoung muttered and ran away, out of the school.

 

Raeyoung walked slowly, with her mind filled with Jimin, to the bus stop.

She boarded a bus and found a seat.

I used to take the bus with Oppa after school...

 

Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey!" It was Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah, why are you here?" Raeyoung turned back.

Taehyung chuckled as he stood up from his seat and took the seat beside Raeyoung.

"Class ended. You?"

"Um.. same..."

"Whats wrong? You look down-- thats not what the usual Raeyoung is like."

"We've broken up..."

"What-- Are you serious?" Taehyung scoffed, thinking that Jimin hurt Raeyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter