Chapter 14

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV

 

While walking towards the class , you bumped into someone .

' Mianae !  ' you apologised and look at the person .

' Ah , it's okay . ' a good looking guy said, he has a brown hair , with big glasses .

' Eo ? I haven't see you before ... Are you new to this --' you was about to say finish when someone interrupted you .

' Yo Bro ! ' Jimin said , walking towards the both of you .

Jimin hugged that guy and turned towards you .

' Pabo . What are you doing here ?' Jimin smirked at you .

' Oh ... I...' you stuttered .

' Um ... Sorry for not introducing myself yet .' the guy bowed .

' He's Hyuk . A new comer in this school . My childhood friend .' Jimin said and then walked away , with his hands in his pocket.

' Annyeonghasaeyo !' Hyuk said and bowed .

You bowed back and gave him a small smile .

' Mind bringing me to class B ?' He smiled , yes , that smile , it melted your heart .

*what am I thinking ? I belong to Jimin * you thought and shooked your head .

' No ? Um . It's ok--' Hyuk then looked down.

' Ani Ani ! It's ok . Class B ? It's the same as mine and Jimin Oppa's class .' You said and lead him to the class .

 

 

New Chappie . Sorry for long update ! Is it short ? Don't worry ! I'm typing the next chap , will upload in an hour . I promise !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter