Chapter 3

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nxt day ...

 

*ring ring* The alarm clock rang .

 

'Argh ! Stupid clock ! Always spoiling my beauty sleep ... ' you said as you stretched your arm .

 

-You received a message- 

 

'Eo ? Who will message me so early in the morning ? ' you asked yourself and pressed 'View'

 

From : Annoying Jimin 

Pabo . I'm waiting for you outside your house . I'm going to school with you today . 

 

You started to suspect something as Jimin always treat you nice only when he needs something .

You let out a big sigh and do your morning routine . 

After 30minutes , you walked out of your house and Jimin was holding his basketball at his left and school bag at his right hand .

 

'Did you wait very long ?' you asked him as you closed the door .

'Yes . I waited for one whole hour now .' Jimin said as he bounce the ball .

 

Both of you walked together to school as it is just a Neighbourhood school .

 

'Why are you suddenly waiting for me ? ' You ask with a smirk .

'Because ... ' Jimin then blushed .

' Waeyo ? That must be confirmed ... You want me to help you with something ...' You said softly .

' So , you know it .' Jimin laughed .

'Being your neighbour for ... 4 months already ... I knew it ! So ... What is it ?' you tilted your head .

'Why are you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter