Chapter 7

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT MORNING 

 

You woke up at 7am , there is no school today , but you are meeting your brother and Infinite too .

Once you done your morning routine , you heard a lot of noises outside Jimin's house , which is the house across yours . 

You quickly took 1 bread filled with jam and ran out of the house with your bags .

 

'Morning guys !' you shouted and waved at them . Hyeri was there too .

'What are you guys doing ? You will wake the neighbours up .' You said as you walked across the street towards them .

'Ah , we are waiting for Jimin to come out . I think he overslept again !' Jhope said in an annoyed tone .

'Let me open the door .' You smiled and took out the keys that Jimin GAVE it to you before .

'Omo ! So you have his house key ?! ' Hyeri shouted .

'Quiet down ! I mean ... He just gave it to me ... ' you stutter , scared that they might suspect you .

 

Once you opened the door , you quickly bid goodbye to them and ran to the nearest bus stop . 

 

Hyeri's POV

*where is Raeyoung rushing to?* I thought . 

But Exo and Bangtan just pushed all of us in Jimin's house .

 

You POV

*phew ... lucky ...* 

You the took out your phone and messaged your Oppa .

 

To : Daehyun!

From : Me

Oppa ! I'm already at the bus stop ! 

Quickly come here ~ I'll be waiting for you !

 

In a few seconds , Daehyun replied . 

 

To : Raeyounggie

From : Me 

Arrasso . Woohyun Hyung will go and fetch you alright ? 

Im busy ... So ... Please understand ! 

 

You then pouted at his message and closed your phone .

 

Jimin's POV 

*argh ... Who the hell is at my house ?!* I thought and looked at the clock , it shows 7.40am .

*Oh gosh ! Rap Mon Hyung is gonna kill me !* I quickly rushed to the toilet to do all my business and came out within 5 minutes . I then hurried down to the living room .

'So there you are !' Rapmonster shouted when he saw me .

'Mianae ! I ... over... slept ...' I said , looking down .

'But how did you guys ... come in?' I asked Hyeri , who is standing beside me .

'Raeyoung opened the door .. By any chance ... are the both of you--' Before Hyeri could say finish , I cutted her , ' Ani ! ' 

 

Then , we quickly walked out . Rap mon Hyung , Jin Hyung, Kris Hyung and Suho Hyung went to get the van while the rest of us walked towards the bus stop .

While walking , Hyeri shouted ' Yah guys ! Raeyoung is there !' and she pointed at the bus stop direction . 

Everyone was very shocked to see Raeyoung . So do I !  *whats that girl doing there ?* I asked myself .

 

Just then , a black car arrived and Raeyoung went up . 

' Whos in the car ?' Jhope asked .

'i guess it's her brother !' Hyeri replied .

'Mwoh ?! ' everyone stared at hyeri .

'Did I say anything wrong ?' Hyeri glared at everyone .

'Raeyoung has a brother ?' I asked .

'Nae ! But she kept it a secret ... I heard that he is from our school . Even I'm her BestFriend , she won't tell me !' Hyeri looked down sadly .

'Maybe it's important .' Baekhyun suddenly said .

'You are more important to me' Chanyeol smiled and put his arm around baekhyun's shoulder .

'Eww ..' Everyone laughed .

*who is Raeyoung 's brother ...?* I thought .

 

You / Raeyoung POV

Soon , a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter