Chapter 26

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wha-- What?!" Hyuk shouted. 

Raeyoung was startled and turned to look at Hyuk. 

" Omma , where are you ?! Are you alright ?" Hyuk asked, feeling worried. 

Hyuk nodded a few times before ending his phone call.  Then he quickly washed his hands. 

" Raeyoungah , I can't help you to prepare the dinner anymore. I have to go to the hospital. " Hyuk said as he grabbed his jacket," I'm sorry..." 

 

" Oh! It's alright ! Um.. Can I go with you ?" Raeyoung grabbed his hands, trying to reassure Hyuk that everything is fine.

 

Hyuk nodded and quickly rushed out to his car with Raeyoung.

 

Inside the car...

 

Hyuk was driving as he glanced at Raeyoung who was looking out of the window. 

" Rae, are you hungry ?" Hyuk asked. 

Raeyoung weakly smiled and shook her head . " No. Oppa, can you tell me what happened ?" 

Hyuk then replied ," Ah... My mum is in the hospital... I have to go and visit her. I don't know what happened. I'm worried... "

" Hyuk ah. Everything will be fine alright? Since she called you personally." Raeyoung smiled and she put her hand on Hyuk's shoulder. 

" I hope so" Hyuk replied.

 

Soon , they both reached the hospital. 

" Let's go." Hyuk parked his car then rushed in to the hospital. 

" Patient 203.. She's in the third level room 10." The nurse sitting at the counter told Hyuk. 

Hyuk nodded and grabbed Raeyoung hands then rushed to the room. 

 

In the hospital room...

 

" Mum ! " Hyuk said once he opened the door. 

" Here !" A lady waved, with a smile on her face. 

" Mum ! What happened to you ?" Hyuk say down beside her and asked. 

" Ani. I'm alright. It's just that today I fell down the stairs. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter