Chapter 23 Part 2

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►You walked to XXX Cafe since its near to your house and you decided to save some money up ►

 

"Raeyoung ah ! " You heard Hyuk's voice once you opened the door of the Cafe . 

You walked towards his table and took a seat beside him .

" Yes ? Im so bored today ... " You said as you stretched out your hand , taking the cup of coffee . 

" Um ... then would you like to hang out with me ? Park ? Amusement Park ? Or--" before Hyuk say finish his sentence,

you cut him off by saying, " yes yes ! Amusement park pleaseee " And did an ageyo .

 

Hyuk smiles and shook his head before walking out of the Cafe with you ...

 

Both of you then took a Cab to go to the Amusement Park . 

" How i wished Jimin could come along ... They have practice today ... " You thought and pouted . 

Hyuk poked your cheeks and ask " Waeyo ? Seems like you are thinking something important ? "

You let out a weak smile and shook your head .

 

Hyuk plugged in his earpiece at his phone . 

"Would you like to hear some songs ?" Hyuk asked you .

You , feeling bored , nodded and took the earpiece that he offered .

He plays " Vixx-Thank you for being born"

" Thats a nice song ! " You smiled and listened .

Soon , unknowingly , you feel asleep . Lying on his shoulders ...

 

Author's note : Hi guise . Sorry for the short chapter . Sorry for not updat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter