Chapter 29

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raeyoung's POV

 

I woke up in a small room-- no wait, a hospital.

"You're awake" someone beside said.

"Where am I...?" I asked that person, turning my attention to him. 

"Raeyoung,  you're in the hospital. Stop scaring oppa!" Dae hyun replied. 

"oppa..  Why are you here?" I asked Oppa. 

"You're going to stay with us. "Dae hyun replied. 

"What? What are you talking about, I have my own rent house." I replied in confusion. 

" Look! Your wrist. Who caused this huh? Do you think it's nothing? Stop it! Don't leave me, especially Appa and Umma left too. " Dae hyun shouted. 

"Hyung, chill. I'll take good care of her." Hyuk said, standing behind Dae hyun. 

"You're here too, Hyuk." I smiled, and thanked him.

"Luckily Hyuk brought you to the hospital on time, or you might lose your life! Jung Raeyoung!  I don't care, you're going to live with me! Never go near Park Jimin again!" Dae hyun stictly said and walked away.

" Oppa!" I shouted.

But Daehyun didn't turn back and look at me.

"Hyuk, can you please help me? I don't want to live with oppa- He's very protective I know but I would want to be independent..." I said to Hyuk. 

Hyuk nodded and asked me to rest well before going out.

 

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, don't you think you should visit her?" 

"Didn't you see how sad and hurt she was?" 

"Aish. .."

 

Just then, my phone rang. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter