Chapter 18

The Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Hyuk joined in the school and both of you have been closer since then .

 

Break Time

'Alright class , please remember to do the homework . You are released to break now .'. Mrs Lee said .

' Nae GoodBye Mrs Lee !' The whole class shouted and dashed out of the classroom .

Jimin , was sitting beside you , stood up .

He turned his head to Hyuk which he saw Hyuk looking at you . 

 

You turned to Jimin and your eyes met him .

Jimin smiled weakly and packed his bag , getting ready to meet his friends outside the classroom .

' Hyuk ah ! Do you want to go to the cafeteria ? ' You asked .

Hyuk looked up and smiled ,' yes ! let's go together .' he stood up .

' Umm... Oppa , is it okay for you to go first ? I have to go meet my Oppa .' You laughed .

Hyuk nodded his head and headed towards the Cafeteria .

 

At Daehyun's Class.

' Oppa !' You shouted across the classroom once you saw Daehyun and Rachel in the class.

' Hi Unnie !' You waved .

Just then , a group consisting of 6 guys came in .

'Eo ! Hello Himchan Oppa , Zelo Oppa , Jongup Oppa , YoungJae Oppa , Woohyun Oppa and Sunggyu Oppa  !'  you bowed .

All of them waved to you and took a seat .

' Raeyoung , don't you want to go and eat ?' Rachel asked you .

You nodded your head ' Yes , I was about to ! I just wanted to see my Oppa .' You smiled .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter