D-3

7 days of memory

"Hyung ..."

"Emm.."

"Why do you want to come here?"

Sunggyu look at him before looking around. He doesn’t know why himself being here. It seems like a date to him since both of them are currently under the starry night. He lay down next to Woohyun as he shook his head.

"I dont know why. But i just got this strong feeling wanting to come here." Woohyun just nodded. This place... does this mean he remember? He sigh maybe not. No way Sunggyu would remember this.

Sunggyu look at the sky and just wandering around. This place has this strong feeling that attracts him. It seems something very meaningful have happen here. It makes him happy and sad at same time.

"Woohyun...could you possible kn-" Sunggyu smile when he notice the young guy already fallen asleep. He must tired from driving. They far from home for sure. He gently Woohyun hair. This guy must have gone through a rough time. He lay on Woohyun hands and slowly drift to sleep.


-----


Sunggyu POV

"Hyung!! Hurry up!"

"Could you slow down a bit?"

I shrug and try to catch up with Woohyun who ran to the top of the hill. This guy is such a burden. I keep wandering why and how stupid I am to actually fall for this guy in the first place. Oh yeah. Of course he falls for him. Fall for the god.

I arrived at the top of the hill but couldn’t see Woohyun anywhere. "Woo?" I called his name but no one answer. It just me, the big tree and the wind. I notice how beautiful the night sky tonight. Full moon and stars. 

But remembering how I get here and i dont know the reason im here, I sigh. "Got you!" We both fall down and lay on the grass. He laugh as he hug me tightly in his arm. 

"Why are we here?" I asked him as he snuggles at my neck. Woohyun wake me up in the middle of the night at my house and drove me out of nowhere to a hill. Sounds like kidnapping for me.

"What will Eun says when she awake and found out I’m missing?" "It's ok. She wouldn’t be worry since you always gone everynight anyway..." I blush to that statement. Well blame that person that just can’t get enough round. 

Woohyun smile and kiss my hand. "I just need some company..." I could feel his hug get tighter. I pat his head calming him down. Something must have bothered him.

"It’s my parent anniversary today..."he said as he put his hand up in the sky. He look at me into the eyes. It’s different. It fills with sadness, which totally different from his usual hyunnie.

"Annivesary of their death..." Woohyun have never mention about his parent before. Its look like our fate is the same. Losing parent at a young age... it’s tough. I hold his hands. If only I could do something to make him happy... 

"Hyung... I'm scared..."

"Why?"

"What if I'm dead? What will happen to Myungsoo? Who will take care of him? When I passed out in the class this morning and have to be send to the hospital... I was scared that I'll be dead."

He sobs trying to hold his tears. I hug him and his hair. “You just tired. That’s why you faint. I wouldn’t make that happen... There are no way you leaving me." I kiss him deeply. Why this kid even bother to think about this? 

"Woohyun... look at me. You wouldn’t be dead. You have me right?" He gave a thin smile and kiss back. I couldn’t even thought of losing Woohyun. No. I wouldn’t lose more people that I love. I couldn’t face it more. 

 

He my hair slowly. Just the way I like. His touch was like a magic. “Let’s hangout for a while... It’s been long since I hang out with you.” I look at him before pushing him away. “Well, how can we hang out when there will be at least 5 to 7 women surrounding you?” I pout and look away.

I heard him laugh before his hand wrap around my waist. “Close your eyes.” I closed my eyes. My heart was throbbing hard and I feel like it would explode anytime. I felt his breath and knew his face was close to mine. Before long, I felt something being put around my finger.

“Open your eyes…” I look at my finger and notice a ring. I look at him not knowing what to say. The ring is beautiful with a infinite logo. “Look behind the ring,” I took out the ring and saw ‘woogyu’ being carved inside the ring. Woogyu… A couple that was destined by the heaven. That’s what Eun and Myungsoo always call both of them.

“Promise me. That you’ll be my wife one day, Gyu-hyung…” I laughed. Wife? No way that’s gonna happen. We both stay up there for who know how long. I just can’t stop staring at the ring. I could see how much effort Woohyun has put to give the ring. Just make me love him more.


"Wanna play?" Woohyun smirk.

"Play what?" I try to hide my nervousness. I could feel that he has something in his mind. He stand up looking around. "Let’s race down the hill. Who last to arrive will get a punishment... I wanna go to the beach after this."

I shook my head not agreeing with it. First, I was half awake and got kidnapped, run up the hill and now... run back down?! I may look young but man I feel like I’m old since I always feel pain in my back.

Before I can say anything, Woohyun already running down and screaming, "Who get first win!" I stand up quickly, trying not to stumble down. I try to follow him.

But then something weird happen. I feel like something crush my lung and preventing me to breath. It’s hurt so much that my vision suddenly become blur. "Gyu hyung?" I heard Woohyun voice but I’m not sure where it come from. 

I tried to call him back but no voice coming out. Then it’s all blank. All I could remember is Woohyun screaming my name and that’s all. 


End pov
 

*-*

Sunggyu shrug, trying to adjust his eyes to the bright light. He look around and saw Woohyun at the corner of the room, reading newspaper. “Oh! You awake. Good morning, hyung~” Sunggyu tried to stand up but fall down on the floor instead. He tried to remember what happen but his mind just wouldn’t let him think.

“I forgot to tell you… I’m sorry about the beer.”

“Sorry about what? Why?”

Woohyun look at him and smirk. That’s when Sunggyu realized what happen last night. They both have . Yeah, no doubt more. Sunggyu look at his clothes which hang in the wardrobe and he is now . He quickly grabs the mattress and covers his body.

“You did something didn’t you? How? Why? You taking advantage of me drunk didn’t you!” Sunggyu started to scream at Woohyun which he didn’t respond. Woohyun take a sip of his tea before looking at him. “It’s you that started it. You drink my beer, you the one who get drunk.”

Sunggyu was thinking of waking Woohyun up but he got thirsty, he found Woohyun beer in the car and drink all of it. That’s when he feel weird and hot, he ended up sleeping in the car. Then… the dream..

“Luckily this hotel still got a room. You know how heavy you are? When we got into the room, you act weird. You start to kiss me like there was no tomorrow. I’m not taking advantage of anything. It’s you who did it. And plus, the couple next to us were being loud last night. I guess that what make you turn on more.”

Sunggyu shook his head. No way had he done it. He couldn’t even think or remember what happen. “And why you telling me sorry about the beer?” “Myungsoo must have planned something and he put something in it. I don’t know what but I’m sure he did. When I drink it before, I almost have with you, remember? So, maybe this one Myungsoo put extra thing that make you hot…I guess..”

Sunggyu sigh. Even if he screamed and throw things at Woohyun, what happen cannot be taken back. He look at Woohyun and remember the dream. “Hey… do you ever give me a ring?” He look startled at first but then he smile. “I did. Why?” Sunggyu hesitated. “Where is it now? Have you seen me wear it?”

Woohyun look sad all of the sudden. Sunggyu feel like he had ask the wrong question. Woohyun didn’t answer instead he walked to the balcony and breath in the fresh air. Sunggyu took it as a sign he didn’t want to talk about it. He put on his clothes and join Woohyun outside.

“Hyung…”

“Emm..”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Anything…” Woohyun turn to look at Sunggyu. He know he need to make a move before everything is late.

“Could you be my boyfriend for one day?”

--------

Short update. I running out of idea. No proofread, sorry if i made mistake~ Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment. I start working tomorrow~ bye freedom..hmm