D-5

7 days of memory

“You arrived just in time for lunch!”

Myungsoo help Eunji with her luggage along with Sunggyu. Sunggyu can’t take off his eyes from Woohyun who welcome them into the house wearing this cute apron. “Sorry oppa… we would have arrived earlier only if Gyu oppa didn’t do something-i-don’t-wanna-know-what is it which make me awake in the middle of the night. Conclusion, we wake up late this morning. Miane…” Eunji glare at her brother. Sunggyu blush.

The image of last night incident is still fresh in his mind. All he can think right now is to avoid Eunji glare. Well it’s his fault being so loud.. Wait! No..it’s Woohyun fault not him.. If only he lock his room last night:

Eunji shrug. She can’t’ sleep after hearing the loud thunder outside. She always got scare with it. She finally makes decision. Grabbing her big teddy, she walk out heading to Sunggyu room. As she enters the room, Sunggyu is missing from the bed.

“Oppa…?’’

Sunggyu didn’t answer. Eunji was about to call him again when suddenly she heard weird voice coming  from the bathroom. She walk toward the bathroom where the weird voice is getting louder as she get closer. It took her awhile before she could interpret the sound. It can’t be…

Lucky for Eunji, the bathroom is not lock and she easily open it. Sunggyu look at Eunji in shock. He didn’t know how to react. Eunji was standing there watching his brother…pleasure himself? In the bathroom?!  Before he could say anything, Eunji already faint.

After Sunggyu settle his problem and clean himself, he quickly went to Eunji and put her on his bed. Eunji wake up and look at Sunggyu. “WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN THERE KIM SUNGGYU? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?”

Sunggyu just look down. He breath in, inhaling as much as oxygen he can take. “Promise you wouldn’t hate me or hurt or laugh at me after hearing this,” Eunji relax a bit when Sunggyu look at her. “…I think.. I like Woohyun…”

“Are you trying to tell me you’re gay?” Eunji look up and down at her brother.

“No..i mean yes..i..aish.. I don’t know… I mean I think I like him..”

“What with liking Woohyun have to do with whatever you doing in there in the middle of the night?”

“You don’t understand..its..adult matter…”

“It’s what?! “

So both them ended up arguing about adult things and Woohyun. Sunggyu told Eunji that he keep dreaming Woohyun doing something so out of his imagination with him. Eunji just laugh making Sunggyu embarrassed by telling this to his sister.

“Are you ok, hyung?” Sunggyu just nod as Woohyun took a seat in front of him. Myungsoo have been watching Sunggyu acting weird since he got here. He took his phone and send a text to Eunji who is sitting in front of him.

“What’s with Sunggyu? He’s acting weird…”

“Long story... I’ll tell you later ok^^”

Woohyun slap Myungsoo hands. Myungsoo glare at him trying to send a wind curse. “How many times I have to tell you? No phone during eating.”  The lunch was quiet. It’s Woohyun who talk a lot on the table. About his job, how he hope Sunggyu can get back into the office and sort of thing.

“Myung, how bout you help Eunji unpack her stuff in the room. Let me and Sunggyu clean this.” Myungsoo nodded as he follow Eunji upstairs leaving Sunggyu alone with Woohyun.

Sunggyu look at Eunji wishing that she would actually drag him out from there. Instead she gave a smirk and mouthed ‘have fun’ at him which just make Sunggyu curse inside. He look at the young guy who is doing the dishes.

Man, this guy has a nice body. He can assume that Woohyun have work out a lot seeing his arm muscle.  Without realizing, Sunggyu is checking out Woohyun from behind. He shook he head and wipe the table clean. He remembers that he had a dream like this before, where he and Woohyun alone in the kitchen and for sure the ending is not like he wants.

He continues to clean up when suddenly something tickles his ear. He flinched when Woohyun stand behind him and whisper near his ear, “You’re done? Mind going to the shop with me? Eunji keep begging me to make her strawberry shortcake, and there’s few item I need to buy.”

Sunggyu nodded slowly. Woohyun scent is making him dizzy and he assured himself not to do stupid things. The young guy smile and pinch Sunggyu cheek before dragging him out to the store.

“Are you sure about this whatever your plan is?” Eunji and Myungsoo watch Woohyun dragging Sunggyu from upstairs window.

“I told you to trust me, right?” Myungsoo hug Eunji from behind. He kiss her cheek and was about to kiss her lips, but he stop, afraid that Eunji will push him away or avoid the kiss.

Instead, she turn around and wrapped her hands around his neck. “Well... since the elder is out of the house… should we…” Myungsoo smirk and took it as a sign, “Make it 30 mins where I will bring you to heaven...”

-*-

Sunggyu just followed Woohyun while carrying the basket. He didn’t know why he even agreed in this. He should have stay home and help Eunji. Being with Woohyun just make him out of his mind. All the image of his dream is replaying in front of him and Woohyun scent that always close to him just make it worse.

“Hyung, do you need anything?” Woohyun smile as he look at Sunggyu who shook his head.

Woohyun wanted this moment to be forever. He went to the store that he and Sunggyu always buy food so that they can cook together. He was hoping that Sunggyu remember a bit. He walk away leaving Sunggyu when he remember something.

“Hyung, should I buy chocolate?”

 “emm..”

“Oh! Ice-cream sounds good too… want it?”

“It’s up to you.”  

“Hyung, should we buy the topping too?”

“Aish! Just buy it.”

“Buy what?” Sunggyu look at Woohyun who put strawberry in the basket. “Topping… for the ice-cream. Did you make your choice?” Woohyun look at him dumbfounded. He then realizes that they were not even at the cold section. He also sure Woohyun had leave him alone to search for strawberry.

He was embarrassed. Did he just imagine that all? But he was sure definitely that he was talking to Woohyun. “Well.. it’s nothing..let’s go.”

-*-

Sunggyu never thought a cake would be a disaster to him. Woohyun says it was easy to bake one but from Sunggyu view, it’s a mess as he was cover with flour and cream. But he really enjoy it, since he totally forgot about the dream.

“All we need to do is just to wait for it to bake.” Both of them took a seat.

Woohyun look around trying to search for something. Sunggyu look at him and their eyes meet. “What’s wrong?” Woohyun shook his head and smile.

“It just weird... Myungsoo would never be silent like this. He usually messing with me or pick a fight or play the guitar. Even he was studying… he wouldn’t be studying at this hours.. I’m sure he was not out since his shoes are still here.”

Suddenly Sunggyu remember Eunji. His sister would nag at him during this time. He look at the clock and remember that it was time for her fav show idol. “She probably in her room watching the show in her phone,” he thought to himself.

But then, Sunggyu just feel weird too. It seems like Myungsoo and Eunji have this weird relationship but maybe not. They didn't talk a lot during lunch just now. He breathe in and face Woohyun once again.

“Woohyun…”

“Yes hyung?” Woohyun gave a big smile making Sunggyu blush.

“How close are we both actually?”

Woohyun was a bit taken back but still make sure smile never fade from his face. He took Sunggyu hand and held it tight. “Why do you ask?”

Sunggyu could feel his heart beat racing again. Why do I ask this kind of question in the first place? He relax himself and feel the warmth that come from Woohyun hands.

“I just feel bad for you. I don’t know how close both of us but.. I’m pretty sure you have been hurt with the fact I don’t exactly remember who you are to me… ”

“How close do you think we are?” Woohyun caress Sunggyu hair and then the cheek.

“I.. I don’t know..mayb-“

Woohyun cut his word with his lips. It took a few seconds before Sunggyu could register on what’s going on. He decided to let Woohyun kiss him even though his mind was telling him to push Woohyun away. But he just feel so good that he really want to enjoy every moment of this.

“Woo-hyung! I’m going ou-…what are you doing?” Myungsoo appear at the kitchen just on time where Woohyun was push hard and fall on the floor.

“No-Nothing!” Sunggyu stuttered at Myungsoo and give a big smile. He pray hard inside hoping Myungsoo didn’t see the kiss. Myungsoo look at Woohyun who is whining in pain. He look at both them and just shook his head.

“Seriously hyung… what are you doing down there anyway?” Woohyun just smile before standing up and clean himself. He walk to Sunggyu. “Er.. nothing..just trying to catch a mice?” Myungsoo give him a blank face before leaving them alone.

Woohyun sigh. Of course he deserve that push from Sunggyu. He hug Sunggyu from behind. Before Sunggyu could push him away, he whispered, “Please…  just let me..enjoy this for a while.” Sunggyu didn’t push him when he feel his clothes wet. Woohyun is crying.

It just make Sunggyu feel more bad. They both stay like that for awhile before Woohyun let go of him. “You don’t have to wait for the cake. Just go rest upstairs…” Sunggyu couldn’t disobey Woohyun.

He pretty sure the young guy need a time alone. He took off his apron and leave the kitchen. Before he walk upstairs, he take a peek on Woohyun. The young guy is looking outside the window while wiping his tears. “I’m sorry… Woohyun…”

-*-

Woohyun didn’t know how much he has been drinking. All he knows right now is that he is completely drunk. After the incident in the kitchen, Woohyun couldn’t look at Sunggyu. He didn’t say a word when all of them was having dinner prepared by Eunji and Myungsoo.

He just look at his food the whole time and try to avoid from looking at Sunggyu in front of him. He took another sip before looking at the sky. He was lucky enough to have a balcony in his room where he can spent time alone.

Before Woohyun could took a sip more, his glass was taken away. He shrug looking at the person and stand up, walking to fence.

“I don’t think getting drunk could solve your problem, oppa.” Eunji put the glass on the table and stand next to Woohyun.

Woohyun sigh and let the wind breeze flow through him. “I think it’s better to tell him, Eunji…” He glance at her. Pretty sure enough she wasn’t agree with his decision. Eunji look at him and she knew Woohyun really meant it.

“No. Please don’t tell him… Can’t you see what is going on right now? He’s smiling… like finally! He’s smiling!”

“But Eun… now or later he will eventually know it. I will try to find a perfect time to tell him.”

“Hell no I will let that happen!”

 “I have to. There’s no other choice. It’s wheth-“

“Whether you going to lose him or him lose you? Is that what you want?”

Woohyun gaze which is tense since both of them start the conversation, soften when he saw tears started to flow down on Eun cheeks. He sigh. He doesn’t want to do it. What more choice does he have? He doesn’t want to lose him. It breaks his heart seeing Eun cries every time they talk about this topic.

Woohyun carefully pull Eun and hug her. He let her cry on his chest. The only thing he can do now is only hugging her, telling her everything is going to be alright even though the reality is not like he said.

Unfortunately for them, their conversation was heard by Sunggyu. Sunggyu follow Eunji when he saw her going into Woohyun room. It was suspicious and Sunggyu just couldn’t stand still because he was curious.

Sunggyu quickly ran to his room when Woohyun carry Eun to her room. Sunggyu quickly pretend to sleep. He doesn’t know why his heart can stop beating fast and it hurt him every time he tried to breath in. He can’t stop thinking about the conversation. Who are they talking about? It is me? It can’t be... I’m sick? But I feel fine… totally fine…

----------------

before that, thanks for reading and subscribe :) Yeah! Finally! I think this chapter is ok than before and before and before... did you guys get confused reading this? still got 5 chapter left. well next chapter..i already write a bit.. idk whether it should be post or not..leuz cause there's something happen between woogyu.. omg. and guess what.. i'm so obsessed with Lee Howon this day. Someone help me stop this feeling TT