D-0

7 days of memory

“Wakey wakey~”

Sunggyu shrug when the light hit his eyes. He look at Woohyun who is grinning widely next to him. He pulled his cover and went back to sleep.

“Hyung! Wake up! it’s a perfect day for a walk today~”

“Urgh! Just go away and let me sleep,”

Woohyun pout. He makes sure the door was lock and smirk while looking at Sunggyu. He jump on Sunggyu and hug him tightly. Sunggyu muffled under the cover and finally he get up breathing hard.

He looked at Woohyun and sigh. Woohyun was smiling widely and winking with his aegyo voice. He snuggled at Sunggyu and hug him more tightly.

“Hyung~! It’s time for you to take some fresh air…”

“I don’t want!”

Woohyun kiss him when the old guy ignores him. Sunggyu blush at the sudden action and tried to push Woohyun, which he failed when the young guy pin him down on the bed. He close their gaps and the old guy earlobes.

Sunggyu was getting heated with the kiss. When he thought Woohyun was going to do something, the young guy jump off the bed and stretch his body. He smile at Sunggyu and lend his hand. “Let’s go… It’s ok.. I’ll be with you.”

---

They both stroll around the hospital park. Woohyun was right; it is a perfect day for a walk. He chuckles silently when Woohyun talks to a kid which he was getting ignore by the kid. Woohyun pout and whine at Sunggyu about the kid.

While they were walking, Woohyun hum Sunggyu fav song. They both hold hands and chats about random stuff.

“I think Myungsoo like Eunji… What do you think, hyung?”

“No way… wouldn’t it be weird for him to date her?” Woohyun stop and stare at Sunggyu. Sunggyu look at him weirdly as he said something wrong. Suddenly, the young guy kisses his cheek.

Woohyun didn’t say anything and drag Sunggyu to a place not so far from the hospital park. When they arrived, Sunggyu was stun with the view. It’s a garden full with variety colours of flowers, especially white roses.

Woohyun bring him to a table he already set early. He help Sunggyu to sit. Before Sunggyu could ask what’s going on, Woohyun put his finger on his lips. He pointed at a big tree in front of them which grows in the middle of the garden.

He plays a wedding song on his phone. Myungsoo and Eunji appear from behind the tree, wearing a suit and wedding dress. They both walk together, holding hands, toward them.

Myungsoo took out a small box and give it to Woohyun. Sunggyu just watch because he still can’t get what’s going on. Woohyun clear his throat and kneel down in front of Sunggyu.

“Will you marry me, hyung?”

Eunji hold Myungsoo hands tight. She can’t imagine what’s going to happen if her brother said no. Sunggyu didn’t answer; instead he jump on Woohyun and kiss him.

“Euw… just get a room will ya?” Myungsoo said as he close Eunji eyes not letting her see it. All of them laugh. Woohyun and Sunggyu exchange ring witnessed by their family.

“Can I ask something? Why is Eunji and Myungsoo in a wedding dress when we both are the one marry?” Sunggyu look at Woohyun. The four of them is now sitting enjoying the food Woohyun cooks.

“Yeah… I want to ask that too. Do you know that everyone is looking at us weirdly.. A high school student in a wedding clothes…” Myungsoo glare at his brother who just smile.

“Well you both look cute together… You look happy seeing her in that dress. and plus… It’s my last wish to see my brother marry with the girl of his choice.” Woohyun whisper on the last work which only Myungsoo heard it.

“What do you mean by last wish hyung?” Woohyun just smile and pinch Sunggyu cheek that fills with spaghetti. Myungsoo just silent and eat his food. It’s true he was happy seeing her but he just didn’t have a good feeling about all of this.

He knew Woohyun is hiding something. He watch as his brother keeping staring at Sunggyu with a loving look yet sad. “Myungsoo?” Myungsoo look at Sunggyu and smile.

“You know…after for a while.. I think I wouldn’t mind you marry my sister,” Myungsoo cough surprised. Eunji drop her spoon.

“You look pretty just like mom. It’s been my wish to see you in a wedding dress…  I would be happier if you marry Myungsoo because I know you will be safe.” He caress Eunji cheek. He didn’t know why he said that but he just feels like it.

They stay silent for the sudden awkwardness. Woohyun broke the silent by dropping his wine on Sunggyu and they all laugh. For Sunggyu, it’s was the best day for him. Marrying his love and seeing her sister in a wedding dress.

 

*-*

Sunggyu pick up Woohyun favorite yogurt drink from the hospital cafeteria. “I should pay back this kid… Oh wait. Should I call him my wife now?” Sunggyu chuckles while looking at his ring. He wants to treat Woohyun with something.

He walk passed his doctor’s room. He heard Woohyun voice from inside the room. He tried to fight the urge trying to hear their conversation which he finally gives up and put his ear on the door.

“So, the surgery is going just as schedule?” Sunggyu sure it was Woohyun voice.

“Yes. This cost a lot of money and two life, Woohyun. Are you sure?”

“I know. Even if I’m dead by tomorrow, Myungsoo could still pay up for everything,” both of them laugh. Sunggyu shook his head making sure he heard it wrong.

“Did you tell Sunggyu about this?” Sunggyu get more close but Woohyun just stay silent. Sunggyu shrug inside wanting to know more.

“I suggest you tell him about the surgery. He would be sad if you lied to him,” Sunggyu stare blankly at the wall. Everything makes sense now.

He did this because he was leaving…

Sunggyu shook his head not wanting to think about it. He stumble over a dustbin when he heard the door open. Woohyun was staring at him. Sunggyu quickly pulled Woohyun to his room and lock the door. He turn around and look at Woohyun who sitting on his bed.

Woohyun who is still clueless with Sunggyu action just smile at him. He didn’t care about everything except for Sunggyu now. They both married and nothing could separate them apart, only death will..

“So… we’re married right?” Sunggyu walk toward Woohyun while saying it seductively.

“emm…” Woohyun pulled Sunggyu and wrap his arms around the old guy waist.

“Shouldn’t I get something for the wedding?” Sunggyu Woohyun earlobes making the young guy shiver.

“Are you sure you want it? Here?” Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

Sunggyu just smirk, pushing him down on the bed. He didn’t mind whether people going to hear them. Now, it just him and Woohyun . He didn’t want anyone else.

*_*

“Woo…faster…”

“Just stay quiet and let me do all the work.”

Sunggyu pout. Woohyun sigh as he takes another step on the stairs. Who said giving Sunggyu a piggy back is an easy thing… He stop. “Oh wait it’s me…” he thought to himself.

When they arrived at the rooftop of the hospital, they both lay down at the place Woohyun had set up. The night was calm with stars decorating the night sky.

Sunggyu put his hands in the sky; like he could touch the stars like water. Woohyun hug him and kiss his cheek. “Hyung… can you sing me a song?” Sunggyu nodded. “I want to hear that song..the song you write… Julia right?” Woohyun smile as he waited for Sunggyu to sing.

After you left, I wrote about a story of wandering around, where the time last longer

 

The large hurt of thinking that we would last forever, seems to have become a sad smile.

 

The only thing I hope for is just for the small memory that is you. The thing I hope for you is happiness.

 

Julia, Julia. I put your time in my heart without even knowing the reason

 

Yesterday’s memories already become a memory, causing my heart to become cold.

 

Julia Julia. My time was spent letting out my heart of all the things I couldn’t do to you

 

Yesterday’s love changed into longing, becoming a memory.

 

Sunggyu smile when he feels Woohyun caress his cheek lovingly. “It’s beautiful hyung…” Sunggyu could feel how much the young guy love him. The ring on his finger shows everything.  He snuggles closer to him and both of them look up in the sky.

“Hyung… do you see the line of stars above us?” Sunggyu nodded. The stars seem different; like a river.

“It’s called the milky way. To be exact, the river of heaven… they said if you confessed your love under the stars, your love will last long and nothing can separate the love.”

“I hope our love is like that too…” Sunggyu tap his finger on Woohyun chest. He wander if he could touch him again like this. The thought of tomorrow where Woohyun going to gone forever just hurt.

Sunggyu hug him tightly. He doesn’t want the warm to gone. He loves him. It’s not fair why they cannot be together forever. He cursed the sky why death have to be the end for everything.

Woohyun feels his clothes getting wet. He Sunggyu with care and let the old guy cries. It’s hard for him too. All of this, he was getting tired already. But seeing Sunggyu smile, it just gave him this new strength.

They both stay silent in each other embrace, tightly hugging together. Sometime Woohyun would kiss his hair and Sunggyu will kiss him back. They would smile and intertwined their fingers.

“Woo…I’m feeling sleepy…” Sunggyu yawn. But he doesn’t want to sleep. He want to see Woohyun still alive next to him. He want to inhale his scent and remember it forever.

“Just go to sleep then sweetheart. I’ll wake you up later.” Woohyun smile and hug him.

“Woo… promise me, when I’m awake, you going to be next to me, greeting me with a big smile,”

Woohyun didn’t answer. He just smile and caress his cheek before kissing his lips. Sunggyu didn’t want to say goodbye. The word goodbye itself is hurt.

Sunggyu close his eyes slowly. He really feel tired but in a weird way. He could feel his cheek getting wet. He realized Woohyun was crying.

“I love you woo…” Sunggyu whisper slowly.

“I love you too…” Sunggyu smile and close his eyes completely. Wishing Woohyun will still be there the moment he awakes, his hairs, kissing him and loving him.

-------

Ahak! finally... urgh i'm sorry for late update ;; i'm busy with work and i'm lack of idea TT no proofread and writing this in hurry, sorry if there are mistake ;; anyway, i want to write the end in this chapter but it's way too long * i think* so i decided to cut it into 2 part. so..woohyun die //cries// i'll update the second part tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or 2 days later(?)! promise the last one is worth it~ thanks for reading~