D-2

7 days of memory

"Is this too simple?"

Eunji turn around and saw her brother standing in front of the kitchen door wearing something that not suitable for a date. Eunji lift an eyebrow and sigh. "Like seriously? A date… in that?" She pointed at his clothes. She pull her brother upstairs and took out some fashionable clothes.

"There you go..." Eunji nodded, satisfied with her work. Sunggyu look at himself in the mirror. His hair is pulled up, wearing skinny jeans with a losse shirt. He was amazed with himself that he has a good look.

"You use to be so fashionable since you were a fashion CEO." Eunji smile and took a pic. "I'm posting this in Instagram~" Sunggyu pulled her before she walked out and hugged her tightly.

"You think... I'm going to do well?" He heard her laugh.

"You'll be fine. Trust me. He is your boyfriend anyway~ Well, time to go! He's waiting for you outside." She wink before kissing his cheek.

Nervously, Sunggyu went outside and saw Woohyun waiting with his car. Woohyun waved at him. Sunggyu was flutters with how Woohyun dress up. He is a model and own a fashion company, just like he does.

Woohyun lead him to the passenger seat. Once he enter the car, he helped Sunggyu with his seat belt. Sunggyu blush and smile awkwardly at him.

The drive was quiet actually. After the dream, Sunggyu have seen Woohyun vision in his house. Woohyun make a stop at a restaurant. He helped Sunggyu unbuckle his seatbelt. "Let's eat before going somewhere,ok?" Sunggyu blush when Woohyun brush their nose together.

The restaurant was simple yet look expensive to Sunggyu. Before he could say anything Woohyun assured him that he knows the owner. As soon as they take a seat, a waiter came.

"Welcome sir. May I.. Gyu-hyung?" "Howon..." Sunggyu smile while Hoya look clueless. He awkwardly reply the smile. Woohyun clear his throat attracting Hoya attention.

"Could you call-"

"Woohyun! Finally you come!"

A guy approached their seat and stand beside Hoya. The guy look surprised when he saw Sunggyu. "Gyu hyung! Do you know how much I was worried about you?" The guy hug Sunggyu. Luckily the wasn't much people around them. "Are you ok? They say you got amnesia. Does it still hurt?"

"I'm fine Dongwoo..." Sunggyu push him kindly letting go the hug. All eyes were on him making Sunggyu wander whether he said something wrong.

"Well..  That is surely weird.. Anyway… You food will be serve in few minutes," Dongwoo excused himself and slap Hoya . "Get back to work." Hoya nodded and when back to work.

"Are they still dating?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun when he sure Hoya didn't hear.

"Yeah... why do you say that?" Woohyun look at him. "I'm not sure... I got this vision of people arguing with each other...” Woohyun look surprised but try to keep cool.

"That's good right? You remember few things now." Sunggyu nodded agreeing with Woohyun. The food came just like Dongwoo told them.

"You got something here," He wipes the sauce at Sunggyu lips. It was awkward for Sunggyu but remembering Woohyun wish, he play the role coolly.

=3=

Myungsoo shrug when the doorbell can't stop ringing. He was tired from riding last night. He open the door and it just got worst.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hi... emm can you let me in?"

Myungsoo sigh and let Sungyeol in. "Make yourself at home. I'll get something to drink." Sungyeol look around. The place doesn't change for the past year.

"If it is not that important, I suggest you go home now. I'm tired and I need rest." He gave Sungyeol yogurt milk. Sungyeol sigh and try to cheer the tense with a smile.

"I’m sorry. It's my fault." Myungsoo didn’t glance at him. "It's look like you dating her now?" Sungyeol took a sit opposite Myungsoo seat. "Sungjong told me about her. He never thought that you would be hanging out with her and though you both are just friend..." Myungsoo shrug.

"Even if I date her... It's not something for you to worry.."

"I know. It just that... I just want to befriend with you again. We know each other since kid and I feel awkward with our situation right now." Myungsoo glare at him. It was hard for him too, but he was just hurt so much on how Sungyeol treat him.

The door opens suddenly. "Jagi~ I'm he- Oh!" Eunji stop when she saw Sungyeol smiling at him. "Am I disturbing you guys?" Sungyeol shook his head and stand up along with Myungsoo.

"I better get going. Friend?" Sungyeol lend his hand for a handshake. Hesitated for few seconds, Myungsoo reply it and smile. "Don’t think I forgive you ok?" Sungyeol smile and he just feel happy that everything's over. He walked passed Eunji.

"Wait!" Eunji called him.

"You dating Sungjong right? Please take good care of him."

Sungyeol smile and promise he will. Myungsoo chuckles after Sungyeol was gone. Eunji glare at him before pouting. "Let's bake something. I already bring some ingredient." She wrapped her hand around his arm.

"Do you bring the cream?"

"Well...yeah I did. Why?"

Myungsoo lean closer and whispered to her ear, "So we can have something more fun in the kitchen table later." Eunji blush and smack his chest.

"30 minutes... one round. More than that... I'll kill you. My is still hurt you know..." Myungsoo smirk before following her to the kitchen.

*-* *the word in gray is woohyun~*

"Kim Sunggyu! You idiot!"

 

"Hyung..."

 

"What?"

 

"Why are you screaming yourself an idiot?" Woohyun look around. Well obliviously it was just them at the beach now. He brought Sunggyu here just to take some fresh air.

Sunggyu laugh and stand up. He walks toward the sea and feel the cold sea water with his feet. Its feel so long since he had come here. I want to hold you.. I want to hug you...

"Because I can’t remember a thing about you. I’m such an idiot." He turn and smile at Woohyun. Woohyun chuckles hearing the answer. You always cute... if only I can see it forever...

"So... what you want me to do?" "Do what?" Sunggyu sit next to him and look at him. "As your boyfriend... what you want me to do? I don’t even know why you want a date here." He play with the sand.

"Well..  nothing actually. Just having you here is already enough." Woohyun put his head in Sunggyu shoulder. Sunggyu pat his head. For the last time before everything end... I just want you by my side

"Argh!" Woohyun scream when sand suddenly get into his eyes. Sunggyu help to blow the sand away. Their eyes meet. The sea sound somehow just gets the mood. Sunggyu close their gap and kiss him.

"What are you doing?" Woohyun ask when Sunggyu let him go. Sunggyu was blushing and he couldnt think of anything. He stand and started running toward the sea.

"Hyung! Dont run!" Woohyun managed to grab Sunggyu hands but both of them fall into the water. Sunggyu stumble on top of Woohyun and they both laugh.

"Why wouldnt you let me run?" Woohyun hesitated at first. "Because I’m afraid of you running away from the date...?" Sunggyu smile and kiss him again. No...Because I’m afraid it will happen again…

"Hyung... I promise you. In this small moment of time... I'll be your angel. I will cherish our love forever. I.." Woohyun stares into his eyes. What will happen when I didn't get to see this eyes again? Will I able to move on?

He Sunggyu hair and smile. "I love you..." Sunggyu didn’t reply. Instead he stand up. He walk away and started to walk toward the car. Woohyun sigh. He knew it didn’t work.

"If you get to the car first... I'll give the answer." He turn and smile at Woohyun. That moment Woohyun knows thing will not be the same.

 

No... don’t run. Please don’t...

 

Woohyun ran behind Sunggyu. Sunggyu stops suddenly with his hand on his chest. He can’t breathe. He turn around and saw Woohyun panicking. Please don't say it.. No... I can't let this happen...

"That’s weird...why I-" his vision started to become blurry. His legs feel weak and he feel like all the oxygen has been taken out from his lungs. "Woo..."

 

"No! HYUNG!"

------------

Ahak.. it's 1:30 am and why i even updating at this hour =-= short update(?) no proofread *couz i really don't have time*... i'm getting busy, and i'm having mental breakdown in my house right... * i hate my annoying sister =-=* so yeah.. i'm half normal and half crazy right now.. hehehe thanks for reading. ahak~ //throw many many greasy heart// ♥♥♥♥♥♥