sequel?

7 days of memory

Im thinking of doing a sequel for this fics... And yeah..i know i still have a few unfinish fics -.- and i know gyu is dead... But hey i just want my namu to have a happy ending~ so what u guys think? I'll give a few preview which still in draft n i haven't post it yet for new story... Since im still thinking n yes it just a short sequel. Leuz.. (Ps its not gonna be a rated fic... Just Innocent, fluff and cute fics*

+++++++++++-----(+++++++

Kim Sung Ae, a famous writer fics decide to publish a story based on a diary she founds at a hospital. A story about a guy who lives for seven days trying to gain his memory back after a car accident but ended up dying because of heart disease. It was the highlight fics every week and she was too proud of it.

Not knowing what name for her character fics, she decided to use her boss name instead and use the owner name of the diary.

What happen when Nam Woohyun caught her... And what will happen when her stories has a connection with her boss?

--

Mr Nam Woohyun was perfect in everyone eyes. Well sort of. Kim Sung Ae, Nam Woohyun secretary was not in the list of people who admire him. Deep inside she hated him for being so perfect.

How the hell this guy even survived without having any stress?

Every day he saw Woohyun smiling. Never she had seen her boss being sad or stress over work which stress her a lot. Ladies? She never saw him with one. There's been like hundreds ladies walking in and out from his office trying to seduce him, yet none got his interest. So her conclusion? Mr Nam Woohyun is gay.