D-1

7 days of memory

"I'm sorry to say but... you chance to survive is low..."

"There must be a cure right?"

"Of course. You have to do a heart transfer. But that will take time since we have to search for a perfect donor,"

Sunggyu sigh. He make a stop at the side road. It was just too late. He already at the stage where doctor will say 'You only have few months to live.' Bluff it just annoying for Sunggyu because he can't get it out of his head. "Why can't I just live like a normal person?!" 

He look outside and the stars is just beautiful as it wanted to make him calm. "I just need a break..." He took out his phone and dialed a number.

A few minutes’ drive, he arrived at his fav restaurant. Walking inside, he smile when he saw the owner. "You here! He's still not here yet, just take a seat anywhere you want." Dongwoo smile as he make his way into the kitchen.

Sunggyu walk to the bar area. "Like usual?" Hoya asked as he wipes the glass. Sunggyu nodded. "I look pitiful right?" Sunggyu smile at Hoya. "Kinda. You look like a guy who get dumb by a girl and come to the bar for a drink. Here's your coffee. He's not usually late like this. Did you call him?"

Sunggyu just stare at him before looking at the door. Woohyun never been late before. It must be work, both of them have been busy with 'Seoul Fashion Week'. They hardly have time for each other now. He sigh and take a sip.

"Guess it must be tough to think of the future right?" 

Hoya smile as Sunggyu look at him. He chuckles as if Hoya can read his mind now. "I know it's tough, hyung. I'm sure that you will be healthy soon." He sigh and drink all in his cup when Hoya walked away to serve a customer.

Sunggyu smile when someone close his eyes from behind him. “Am I late baby?” Sunggyu pull the hands and kiss Woohyun. No one will care them since mostly the customer are couple and there just few people.

“Please.. get a room will ya?” Hoya came and served Woohyun drink. “Jealous~” Woohyun laugh as he hugged Sunggyu before taking his seat.

“You late.” Sunggyu pout. Woohyun grin and Sunggyu hair. “Sorry, traffic. You should call me early you know. This week was crazy. And you, I told you to rest and let me handle everything didn’t I?” Woohyun wince as he drink. “Man this is strong. Luckily I came with taxi.”

Hoya wink as he knew what Woohyun planned after his date. Sunggyu and Woohyun talks random thing as if the world was just them. Woohyun would listen to Sunggyu and calm him when the old guy sighs about his sickness.

After their late night date, Sunggyu drive back home with Woohyun. When they reach the door, Woohyun push him in and kiss him deeply. They didn’t care whether Eunji is in the house or not.

Smirking, Woohyun carries him into the room. This is the only way he can make Sunggyu forget everything. He make sure every kiss is shower with lots of love, whispering how much he love him as they make love for the rest of the night.

---

“You guys are sure loud last night,”

Woohyun just smile as Eunji walk in the kitchen yawning. She hug herself and look outside. It’s raining heavily outside and it would be just great to be in the bed again. But, she felt weird today as if something bad going to happen.

“I thought you already get use to it,” he laughs and serves a pancake for Eunji. “Yeah.. ‘I get use to it’. How funny. He’s not awake yet?” She eat the pancake and whoa… it just great to have Woohyun here.

Woohyun took a seat in front of her and look at her. She glances up and look at him. Eunji didn’t feel good with Woohyun serious expression.

“I.,. got something to talk to you…”

“It seems serious…”

Woohyun smile and hold her hands. “Promise me you wouldn’t tell Sunggyu about this.” Eunji just stare and gulp the last piece of pancake. She nodded slowly even though she didn’t have the mood to hear.

“I went to talk with Sunggyu doctor yesterday…”

“So? It’s what you did every week, right? Asking how he is…”

“I know. It just.. I.. I did the test.”

“What test?” Eunji straighten herself. She just doesn’t feel good.

“For the donor. Doctor said my heart is perfect for him… so I was thinking…”

The chair falls as Eunji stand. “No! Are you crazy?!” She screams. Woohyun must be crazy. “But Eun… it’s the best for him…for you…” Eunji shrug, tears start to form. Losing Woohyun means losing Sunggyu. There's no way for her to accept this.

"Eun... it's the only way. I can't keep still; doing nothing and watching him suffer...” "Don't you know... Giving your heart means you're going to die! Have you ever thought about it?! How can he move on even if he will be alive but everyday regretting the surgery?!"

Woohyun was about to answer but he stop. The thing he fears the most is happening. "Gyu oppa..." Sunggyu stand there looking at Woohyun. Before Woohyun could explain, Sunggyu turn around and walk toward the door. “Hyung! Wait! I can explain!”

 

"I heard everything.. and please don’t ever think on doing that!"

 

"But hyung..it’s the only way!"

 

"I hate you!"

 

Sunggyu shrug and grab his car key. He ignored the screaming calling his name from behind. He doesn’t care anymore. His life worth nothing now. All he could think is to find a way to throw this out of his mind.

He drives fast ignoring the red traffic and the heavy rain pouring down. He just feel like he wanted a new life. A new start that he doesn’t need to face all of this. To forget everything and all the people he had cause trouble in their life... including him.. 

 

Just a few days with nothing to remember...

 

Sunggyu heard a loud noise. Before he can avoid it, the light was coming toward. He can’t do anything to stop the car since the road is slippery. No… It’s too late.

*-*

Sunggyu open his eyes slowly. He look around and saw Woohyun sleeping on a chair next to him. Woohyun was holding his hands as he tried to move.

“Hyung?” Woohyun wakes up and rub his eye.

He immediately called the doctor. Sunggyu look outside as if everything was a dream. The date, now, and the accident. He remembers everything now. After doctor examines him, Woohyun took a sit next to him.

“I’m sorry.. I-“ Sunggyu kiss him. He doesn’t want to hear any apology or any reason. He wants one thing and that’s Woohyun. They stay silent and look at each other, holding hands tightly.

---

Woohyun open another can of beer, gulping everything in one-shot. He was about to drink the next one, when it was suddenly taken away from him. He shrug looking at the person.

 

“If this your method to solve problem.. I suggest you stop.”

 

Myungsoo took a seat next to him and drink a soda. They both stare at the sky as both of them relaxing at a park near the hospital. Woohyun didn’t want to get drunk at the hospital or he will be kick out.

The night seems so long for him. He wants to scream and blame someone for everything. Myungsoo put his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. “Whatever your decision is… You still my brother.”

Woohyun chuckles at him. He doesn’t know why he laughed. But he knew, Myungsoo is trying to cheer him up. He regrets bringing Sunggyu to the date. Regret going to the beach. Regretting everything…

 

“Cheer up hyung! This is not like you. Think of the good thing… At least Sunggyu hyung remember everything now…”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“What will happen after this? You think I can move on?” Myungsoo smile and pat his shoulder.

 

“I’m not sure bout that. It’s up to you to decide.” Myungsoo stretch himself. He hug Woohyun before kissing his cheek. He would never do that but he knew he needs to give something to Woohyun.

Myungsoo leave him alone and walk to the hospital. Woohyun stares at the sky, thinking of everything he could face on the future. Remembering Sunggyu face, he gets up and strolls around the park. He finally make a decision. A decision which will be good for both of them.

No matter what happen… you’re mine Kim Sunggyu…

----

guys~ like i promise an update^^ no proofread, sorry if there are mistake and i was a bit rushing on finishing this actually~ like usual thanks for reading and comment*eventhough i didn't get a lot* anyone excited by B1A4 comeback? OMG I JUST LOVE THEM AND uhukk...it's just perfect.

and also you guys can follow me at tumblr: namgyusoo ^^