Yesterday’s memories already become a memory

7 days of memory

Few years later....

Myungsoo try to calm himself not trying to look too nervous. He pulled his tied and make sure his hair is still perfect. Sungyeol pat his shoulder and chuckles.

“Dude..just relax. There’s nothing for you to worry.” Myungsoo glare at him.

“Easy for you to say. What if I make mistake? What if I say something wrong? What if suddenly there’s a problem? And what more badly…what if she doesn’t show up?”

Myungsoo started to feel panic. His mind was rushed with the possible problem that could occur throughout the wedding. Sungyeol just laugh at his friend before giving a glance at his boyfriend who is sitting among the guest.

The piano started to play; signaling the bride is coming into the hall. Everyone in the hall turns to look at the door including Myungsoo. He smiles when he saw her in the white dress. The way she let her hair down, she look stunning like an angel.

“Gyu-oppa… is this all real?” Eunji turns to look at the guy next to him. He just smile and nodded slowly. They both walk along the carpet toward Myungsoo. Myungsoo held his hands to take her and Eunji hold him tightly.

“Well…shall we begin the wedding now?”

*-*

“10 dollars and that’s it.”

“No. 50 dollars and a place in the menu.”

Hoya look at him before taking the drink in his hand in one-shot. He took a moment to taste the drink, wandering if it’s good enough. He sigh and give the guy a thumbs up.

“So tell me… what name you want to give for your greatest experiment?” Hoya asked as he wrote the ingredient in his notebook.

“Uhgiyadiya~”Hoya gave the guy ‘=_=’ face.

“Seriously Woo-hyung.Haha It’s not funny…”

“I’m serious! I mean Myungsoo friend, Sungyeol, keep saying that word with his boyfriend. It actually sounds unique and attractive at same time since you didn’t know what its mean.”

Woohyun smile proudly as he took another sip of his greatest invention. Since Myungsoo and Eunji went for their sweet, lovely dovey honeymoon, Woohyun thought it would be great to have a drink at his fav restaurant and bar after a long exhausting day.

Hoya shook his head not agreeing with him. How would customer want to buy the drink that sounds weird? They both argue until Dongwoo came out from the kitchen. He look at both of them and stop them.

“Hoya… don’t tell me you just drink during work time?” Hoya just froze at his place and look at Woohyun. Blame who that makes him drink.

“Relax Dongwoo-hyung. It’s almost close time. Plus I’m sure our Howonie is planning something tonight, right?” Woohyun wiggles his eyebrows at Hoya and smirk. Dongwoo just shook his head not understanding what Woohyun mean.

“Whatever. Just put the name Woohyun suggest. Clean up everything. I still got work behind,” he look at Hoya before disappear back into the kitchen.

Hoya nodded. “What the hell was that for hyung?” He pulled Woohyun shirt before letting him go when Woohyun whisper the word ‘hyung’. Woohyun just smirk. He look around the restaurant. It just him and Hoya. He look at his watch and notice it’s getting late.

“You going to drive? In that state?” Hoya asked as he sure Woohyun has drink a lot enough for him to get drunk.

“Of course. I was thinking of visiting Sunggyu on the way back.”

“You haven’t meet him a lot this day, right?” Woohyun just sigh. Work was the only answer he could give to Hoya.

“I should stop by at the florist and buy some white roses. I think the one at the end of this road still open for business.” Hoya just chuckles when Woohyun was counting how much roses would cost him.

“I thought you guys were married. Man… You’re a bad husband, hyung. If I were Sunggyu hyung, I’ll file a divorce already.” Woohyun laugh as he imagine Sunggyu with hand on the waist, and red cheek, scolding him.

“I haven’t met him that often after the surgery. Work keep comes in and I just have too. I feel bad for him. He must be lonely,” Woohyun gets up and took out his wallet. “Keep the change.” He walk toward the door before Hoya stop him.

“Hyung… remember to smile .”

--*--

Woohyun POV

I stand in front of the door wandering if I should do this or not. I still could go back if I want. Ignoring my thoughts, I walk inside the room. As usual, the doctor greets me with a warm smile.

“I was just about to call you, Woohyun. So, how’s it? Going as you plan?”

I smile and thanks him. Sure a lot the garden the doctor suggest me was worth it. The look in Sunggyu face shows how much it worth it. Not forgetting that we get married at that place. I told him how well my plan goes and how much I owe Eunji and Myungsoo for helping.

“Well, I guess we can talk about the main topic now. About Sunggyu.” I look at him before nodding. Judging by the doctor voice, I knew it was bad news.

“As you know, his condition had gone worst. I’m suggesting that we do the surgery soon. If possible… tomorrow. That’s mean you…” He stop and look at me. The perfect donor for Sunggyu at current time is still me. The doctor had tried to find others but failed.

“Cancel the surgery.”

The doctor look at me a bit shocked. “Why?” I stare outside the window. I’ve been thinking a lot lately and I’m sure I’m doing something right. I breathe in and finally speak from the bottom of my heart.

“I don’t want him to suffer anymore. Eunji was right. He will regret the surgery for the rest of his life and surely that’s not a good thing for a surgery that cost a lot. Sunggyu may act tough, but inside, he keep his sadness, problems and suffering alone. He didn’t want to burden anyone. I’m sure I can move on even he was gone. But him… I knew he wouldn’t survive without…me”

I hold my tears. It’s hard to continue while holding tears. I just wanted to cry and scream so I can let everything out. As much as I wanted to act tough, I know I can’t. There’s no way for me to move on when he’s gone.

“Now or later… he will still leave me. I can’t stand watching him in pain. I rather let him go peacefully without any pain.” I couldn’t say it anymore. It’s hurting me inside. The doctor stands and pats my shoulder.

I wipe my tears and look at him. “About the money for Sunggyu surgery… could you use it for the kid that we talk before. His parent had help me before and I wanted to repay them. If possible, don’t tell them that I pay for everything. That kid deserves to live long.”

The doctor nodded at my request. I stand up as we chat a bit. When I walked out, Sunggyu was standing in front of the door smiling. Did he hear everything? I shook my head not wanting to think about it as he drag me into his room.

After out make out session, I bring him up to the rooftop. I read on the newspaper saying tonight is a great night to see the Milky Way. The milky way or according to the story my parent told me, the river of heaven, always amazed me about the love story behind it. The month the milky way show up is also called as the chinese valentine.

We both lay down just showing our loves to each other and watch the sky. If time could stop, I just wanted this time to be forever. Sunggyu snuggles close to me. His scent, his touch… I want to feel it forever. But I knew I can’t.

“Woo… I’m feeling sleepy already.” “Go to sleep then sweetheart. I’ll wake up you later.” No. I don’t want him to sleep. Why would I say that? I want to see him awake next to me. “Woo… promise me, when I’m awake, you gonna be next to me, giving me a big smile…”

I just smile and his hair. I wanted to promise him but I just couldn’t lie to him anymore. He close his eyes slowly. His heartbeat that beat along with mine, started to slow down. His breathing started to slow. I couldn’t hold it anymore and let the tears flow down.

Calling the doctor wouldn’t make a difference. His tight hug started to loosen. I hug him tightly. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t warm his body anymore. The person I love just froze, without any breath.

“Hyung…” I called him. It sounded like a whisper as I cry. “Hyung… please…” The angel voice that always sound like music to me… I couldn’t hear it anymore. As much I wanted to say goodbye…  I can’t. Saying goodbye feels like I willing to let him go.

I kiss the old guy. The last kiss I would give him. The night was calm. No wind, no sounds. The only sound or voice that could be heard was my own voice, crying slowly. “Hyung… please… don’t leave me…”

End pov

(╥_╥)

Woohyun wipes his tears as he open his eyes. He look around before hugging himself from the sudden cold wind. “Geez… I can’t believe I fall asleep, especially at place like this.” He stretches himself and stand up.

“Ah~ The milky way… How can I not notice it was tonight? It look pretty just like before.” He shrug remembering how much he drink with Hoya today. He turn to his right and smile. The past was a pain to remember but it what make him move on.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t visit you that often. The wedding was great! I walk with Eunji to Myungsoo. Trust me, she looks like an angel, just like you. Too bad you weren’t there. They both leave me for a honeymoon. I wish we could have our honeymoon too,”

After that night, Woohyun just stay in his room for how many days, he didn’t count. Every morning, he wakes up wanting the warm that hugs him. Just then he realized, there’s no use if he didn’t move on.

Woohyun smile and put down the roses he bought. He touches the name that carves on the gravestone before kissing it. “I miss you Gyu-hyung…” He hug himself when he feels the wind started to feel more cold.

He look up in the sky. “I hope you doing fine up there… I know you are watching over me. I love you…” He put his hand up as he could touch the stars. He smile and walk towards the car. He stop, glance back to look at Sunggyu grave, not wanting to leave. Feeling tired, he went inside the car, leaving the cemetery.

As Woohyun leave, someone was watching him. Smiling and praying that Woohyun will do well. His love never fade for Woohyun. Even though death separates them, their love never fade under the River of heaven.

“I love you too Woohyun…”

------------------------------

so this is the last chapter... First of all, I want to thanks everyone who subscribes and read this fics... This fic wasn't that good but you guys still read it which make me feel happy ;; //wait i'm gonna wipe this tears// Sunggyu die in the end... becouz i just can't let Woohyun die idk why -.- anyway! sorry for the not-so-great-ending... i hope you guys like it~ Thanks for reading, I love you guys <3 anyeong~