D-7 (Part 2)

7 days of memory

Sunggyu POV

"The park? You gotta be kidding me…"

I look at the young guy seeking for the whole story. "You rush me just to come here.. I’m going back home…" I turn around and start to walk away when I feel a hand grabbing my wrist. I look at Woohyun as he just gave me a cold stare, then smile. "Let’s just take a walk. I’m pretty sure there's a lot of thing up there in your head. At least, a walk could release it a bit."

I sigh. Maybe a walk is not a bad idea anyway. We started to walk around. I realized the place seems familiar somehow. Well, of course you would. It just near your own house, Kim Sunggyu... I have to admit. The walk was actually kinda refreshing.

"Why did you bring me here anyway?" Woohyun strech himself and breath in some fresh air. He didn’t answer as he keep on his gaze on the pathway. I sigh. Since they start walking around the park, the young guy didn’t say anything. He just pulled my arm when I was distracted by something or just smile making me blush.

Looking at his back.. I feel like I wanna hug him. Wait! What am i thinking? I quicken my step and walk next to him. I let Woohyun walk past me as my eyes caught an attention on a couple kissing under a tree. I saw a flash of image of me and woohyun were kissing under the same tree.

“hyung?”

I look at Woohyun and shook my head. He’s your sister boyfriend! How could you even think of that way,Kim Sunggyu! “I’m fine woohyun. It just… I remember something…” We both decided to take a rest under a tree and woohyun lay down next to me. "Why do you br-" i feel someone grabbing me.

"Appa..."

A 5 year old girl looks at me. "I’m sorry lil girl but I’m not your appa.." the girl was going to cry and I started to panic. "It’s ok. We will find your dad ok? Oppa will help finding him.. let’s go." Woohyun took the girl hands and we both started searching.

It was woohyun that talks a lot with her. Woohyun left to buy the girl ice-cream. The girl stare at me and I smile. She laugh. "Why? Is something wrong?" The girl smile. "Oppa.. oppa like that handsome oppa right? I remember that oppa is the one who help me before." I blush. Is my mind that easy to be read?

"Minjoo!!"

 "Appa!" The girl ran to a guy who I recognized. "Thank you so much..I ..oh..are you..""Sunggyu..I help you before with your daughter kite." The guy smile as I mention. He thanked me and left with the girl. I feel… weird somehow that I remember few things. Woohyun who has been standing near them for few minutes just stare at Sunggyu.

"Here..."

Woohyun gave me the ice-cream that she bought for the girl. ”I guess you can take it since the girl already gone.” I took the ice cream from the young guy and it. Whoa! "What flavour is this? It’s so delicious.." Again, the young guy just smile. I swear if that guy keep smiling, I’ll smack his face with something or just hit him so that the smile go away.

"Strawberry. Your favourite. Hyung. .how can you forgot the food you like?" Strawberry? That make sense. “I think the doctor is right…” I look at him. “The doctor says you may got amnesia because the accident almost kill you. Eun didn’t tell you? I think it’s better to bring you here so you can get your physical and mental strength back. But I think it didn’t work…”

"I'm sorry.." the young guy hish unpleased with my answer. "It’s ok… not your fault anyway.. hey.. is there something you want to ask? You look like on the other planet while we were walking just now. Just tell me, I’ll try to answer."

I look at the young guy. There was something playing in his head since this morning. Should I ask him? But what if I don’t want to know the answer? "Hyung~ are you still here?" I don’t know what to say. I’m afraid that I’ll get hurt. Wait a minute… What the hell I’m thinking… i must be crazy for falling in love with a guy… falling in love?

"I guess you not. C'mon. Let’s grab something to eat." We went to eat at a nearby shopping mall and window shopping at few store. There's few woohyun stop at a food store buying food saying it was for Eunji but stuffing it in my mouth at the same time.

Without realizing it almost night already and we ended up being in front of my house. "Thanks for today… I really enjoy it *even though I don’t know what’s the purpose of this actually*..." "Glad you like it gyu-.. I mean hyung." I bid him goodbye as I turn around to step in the house when suddenly i was pulled back.

 A soft,sweet lips land on my lips. I'm not sure what is going on… My mind tried to push him away but my body is telling the other way. God it tastes good. "Goodnight gyu-hyung." I stood there not knowing how to react as the young guy enters his car and left. "What just happen..

*.*


"Kim Sunggyu~are you listening to me or not?" Sunggyu look at Eunji with his small eyes. “What are you saying just now?” Eunji sigh and sit next to him while hugging him at the same time. "What’s wrong with you? You acting weird since you get home with... wait a sec!" Sunggyu turn to face Eunji.

"Wait what?"

Sunggyu try to control his voice. He swear that his voice is trembling because he knew the next thing Eunji said will hit him on the spot. And plus he's pretty sure she can hear his heartbeat racing fast judging by their distance right now.

"Did you guys kiss?"

Pang! Sunggyu feel like he want to hide his face underground. The image that he tried to forget few hours ago is replaying in front of him. Since when does he have a sister that talk straight to the point? "Oppa~ auww.. you blushing♡♡. I will take the silent as a yes then. Tell me what happen~~"

Sunggyu tried to avoid Eunji stare. He look at the clock. "Hey.. isnt it your bedtime?" Eunji look at the clock and pout. "Oppa! Don’t ever tried to change the subject!" Eunji tighten her hug making Sunggyu suffocated. Sunggyu sigh and he thought to himself that there's only one way to stop this. He carefully lift Eunji in a bridestyle making her gasp.

"Oppa! Lemme down!"

"Sorry kitty. It’s your bedtime and I don’t want to wake you up tomorrow and make breakfast for you."

Eun just shrug as Sunggyu take her into her bedroom. "Cmon.. just tell me what happen.. I have heard you talk about things that are more than a kiss with woo oppa." Sunggyu drop Eunji on the bed making her scream painfully.

"Are you trying to kill me?!"

Sunggyu ignored her whining. More than a kiss? What does that supposed to mean anyway... does that mean.. hell no. Sunggyu turn around making his way to his room or he should just went downstairs and get himself drunk. He really feel tired with all the things happen today. He stop as Eunji grab his clothes.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

Sunggyu look at her as she make a space for Sunggyu to lay down. Sunggyu lay down as she hug him. "I'm sorry... I should have stop him. If I stop him that day… it wouldn’t be like this." Sunggyu was taken aback with what she said.

"What are you talking about eun-"

She already falls asleep. Sunggyu sigh. He stare at the ceiling blankly. Suddenly his date with woohyun that day replaying in front of him and it making him smile. Is it worth to be call a date? But he really did enjoy himself today. "Woohyun... why I feel sad just saying your name? Who are you actually to me?" Sunggyu shrug. It just make him stress.

-----------

Ok.. i was supposed to update this yesterday..but i got problem.. this chapter.i feel kinda bored ;A; ok failed chapter.. sorry if there are mistake..i didnt get to look over this or proofread.. anyway..next chapter will have Myungsoo!! Yeah.. like finally.. thanks for reading^^and comment me if the story isnt good kay or anything?