D-6

7 days of memory

Woohyun wakes up feeling dizzy after getting drunk last night. He feel a smack on his head as he look at the person who to blame for. Myungsoo gave Woohyun a cold gaze and walk out from the room. They both took a seat and started to eat breakfast that Myungsoo have prepared.

“You wouldn’t mind right stopping at Sunggyu house?”

“Why should I?”

“I think I left my cardigan there yesterday during breakfast. Could you get it for me?”

“Why wouldn’t you take it yourself? I thought you would be happy to meet your lovely love there…”

“But I have meeting in Seoul and I’ll be late if I stop by.”

“and I’m gonna be late for school.”

“But myung~”

Woohyun gave Myungsoo a puppy expression. He think it the best to avoid Sunggyu for a while after he kiss the old guy last night. He must be drunk or crazy for doing it in front of the house. What if Eun see it? She will definitely kill him for sure.

Woohyun pout to add some more cuteness to beg his brother. He knows that it will work on Myungsoo. His brother might seems cold outside but inside he just as greasy as him. “Please… I promise I will clean your room today.” Myungsoo keep eating without answering. “Clean your room for a week.” Still Myungsoo didn’t react as he got up to clean the dishes.

“I’ll clean the house, your room, do dishes, and follow your word for a week! Promise!”

Myungsoo stop to stare at his brother. Woohyun throw some heart and blow kisses to Myungsoo. Myungsoo turn back on doing his dishes so that Woohyun didn’t see him smiling at the cuteness. Woohyun wrapped his hand around myungsoo neck.

“You were flutters with it right?”

“No.”

“You did. Don’t lie! You are so cute myungie. Just let me kiss you.”

Woohyun kiss myungsoo cheek and laugh. “So… it a yes?”Myungsoo wipe off Woohyun kiss on his cheek. He look at his brother and sigh. “Only if you keep on your promise…”

-*-

“Ah..myungsoo. Come in!”

Myungsoo gets in the house as sunggyu leads him to the kitchen. He was surprised to see Sunggyu opening the door while wearing this pink bunny apron. And before Myungsoo could introduce himself, Sunggyu already call his name. That’s weird..I thought he doesn’t remember…

“I came here to take Woohyun’s cardigan. He think he left it yesterday.”

Sunggyu gave him the cardigan and smile. Myungsoo look around the house. It has been a while since he came here. “If you searching for Eunji, she already went to school just now.” Myungsoo was shocked. He look at sunggyu and tried to figure out something from the small eyes that looking at him.

“Would you mind giving this to Eunji?”

Sunggyu gave a lunchbox to myungsoo. Myungsoo bow and left the house. Sunggyu bid Myungsoo goodbye and enter the house. He stop when he realized he just call the guy name that enter the house. He remember that the guy is Eunji friend that always walk with her to school. "That’s ought… How can I remember that? Well..whatever. Better get the house chores done before eunji came back from school..."

-*-

Eunji stares outside the window wandering what Sunggyu is doing at home alone. She was afraid that Sunggyu might do something unpredictable. Eunji daydreaming was stop when someone came screaming at in front of her.

“Sooyeon! Please! What if I get a heart attack?!”

“Miane eunji-ah. Guess what? I got new story.”

“Lemme guess… My cousin finally admit he like you?”

“No...it’s more interesting. That Doyeon girl just got ditch by that cold guy.”

Eunji froze at the ’cold guy’ statement. She clear and pretending not to hear it. It’s not like she didn’t care about that guy, but she rather not hear or seeing that guy. It because she knows who is he and both of them have secret that no one, even her bestfriend, know it. And she would rather die than telling the secret to anyone.

“I thought that cold guy is gay.” Sooyeon look at eunji. “I don’t mind he’s gay or what. But that cold guy is damn hot. What his name again? Myungsoo?”Eunji nod slowly. She just wanted to get out from this conversation. Talking about Myungsoo bring shiver through her body. “Do you think Myungsoo could take me as his girlfriend? I mean I’m prettier than that plastic girl right? But… where I’m goin to put howon. Eun..who should I choose?”

Before Eunji could answer, they both heard girls screaming and whispering from the hall and inside the class. Speaking of the devil…Sooyeon look Eunji and just couldn’t hide her smile. Myungsoo was standing at door searching for someone inside the class. Eunji tried to hide behind the books and prayed that myungsoo didn’t see her.

“Isnt that myungsoo?”

“What is he doing here anyway?”

Myungsoo shrug. This is why he spends more time on books and stay at the library for most of the time. He just hate people. Especially the girls who just couldn’t stop gossiping. He couldn’t remember how many times he get girls confessing wanting to be his girlfriend. Being Woohyun brother just because everyone knows just how famous his brother is.

Myungsoo gaze stop at girl who tries to hide behind a book. Myungsoo walk to the girl and give her the lunchbox.  Eunji gaze meet myungsoo eyes as she takes the lunchbox from him. “Sunggyu said you left it.” Eunji nod and thanks him. Everyone in the class start to whisper among each other.

Myungsoo walk away and stop, turning back facing eunji. “Woohyun invited you and Sunggyu to our house tomorrow. Be sure to come.” He left and eunji hit her head on the desk. “Eunji… I think..you have a long story to tell me…” Eunji look at Sooyeon and sigh. Someone…just kill me…

“Ah! I think I should eat under the tree with Sungjong. You going to meet Hoya right? Send my regard to him. Er..bye!” Sooyeon was about to ask more but Eunji already walk away leaving everyone talking about her. When she sure that no one has follow her, eunji went up to the roof top.

“I told you not to come to my class right? What will everyone says?”

“You heard them already.”

“You just like woohyun.”

Eunji open her lunchbox to Myungsoo. “Eventhough he lost his memory, he still remember to pack my food a lot. I don’t think I can finish it alone." 

Eunji take a bite on the strawberry jem bread. Myungsoo take a bite from Eunji bread and both of their lips meet. He grin when Eunji blush at the contact. "Yar! I didnt tell you to take mine. There's still a lot in the box."

Myungsoo ignored her and put his head on her shoulder. "I'm so tired taking care of the that drunk man last night... Just let me sleep for a while."

Eunji let Myungsoo play with her hair. " Are you sure the plan work? What if it didn't work?" Myungsoo try to steal another kiss but Eunji quickly avoid it making him frust.

"You ask me to plan it so they both can make some sweet memory... trust me," Myungsoo move and put his head on eunji lap. "it will work." Eunji smile. She trust Myungsoo to make it work. It was her surprise present to Sunggyu. It's going to be Sunggyu birthday soon and Eunji want her brother to be happy before its too late.

Myungsoo caress Eunji cheeks. Only if they can date freely like other couple in the school. Both of them just keep looking at each other till the recess over. He kiss her cheek and lips before leaving the roof top together. He let Eunji walk to her class first before following her from behind. He remembered that he has history class which he hate the most. He saw Hoya trying to skip class.

"Wanna join?" Hoya asked as he saw Myungsoo watching him from a distance. Myungsoo thought to himself. Even he was in the class, the teacher wouldnt pay any attention to him anyway. Whether he is daydreaming or sleeping, the teacher ignored because they knew he going to get first rank. And plus, Hoya is Eunji cousin. Its not a bad idea anyway to hangout with a family.

"Why not.. history anyway."

-*-

“How long have you been going out with woohyun?” Sunggyu finally has the courage to ask as both of them relaxing in front of the tv.

“What?” Eunji look at her brother. She almost burst to laugh when she hear the question.

“Oppa… you give me a million dollars and I swear to you…I’ll never ever for the rest of my life date that jerk. Like seriously… who want to date that guy anyway… he’s your friend oppa. Of course I know him and close to him.”

Sunggyu almost choke on his food. This could be his chance to take woohyun heart. Wait..What? Take his heart meaning like trying to seduce Woohyun?

"I heard you meet Myungsoo already... he's woohyun brother. And btw, woohyun oppa invite us to their home tomorrow since the school break already started," Eunji keep her eyes focus at the tv instead of Sunggyu who is thinking a lot bout the invitation. 

Sunggyu feels like he should tell Eunji about something but he decided not to. He was afraid that Eunji might think he was a weirdo. Suddenly Woohyun image appear. The face that he tried to forget the whole day. The hateness toward that young guy suddenly increase in him. Sunggyu didnt know why. He hate Woohyun but at same time attracted to him?

“So oppa…we’re going tomorrow right?”

“I….” 

------------------------

Finally! i finish writing. to tell the truth idk how/what to write. i wanna make myungsoo seems dark but cute. hard to explain. sorry if the chapter is a bit bored? *i dont proofread couz too lazy* i will make sure next chpter fun since woogyu goin to have some play time. hehehehe and i'm excited to write the next chapter. many teasing but not to the rated yet? i guess...but who knows..? my mind got many many idea~ and i would be happy if you sent a comment so i could improve my writing and the story.. always welcome to talk at twitter^^