nine

Blood Red

nine.

Myungsoo.  "We're having a slight turbulance. Please hold on tight, but an the ladies just go fall off the plane or something?" the pilot announced. I laughed andc pointed at the pilot.

Hyung glared back as he abruptly stood up to grab my collar as well, Seo Eun gasped and Jiyeon backed off. I stare at him, full of hate and he returned it. I let go of his collar only to regret it as he punched me in theface, making me spit blood.

"Give it up, you rascal." Sungyeol hissed before kicking me in the gut. I stood up and threw a punch at him. Neither of the girls talked. And Jiyeon stood in the coner to cover Seo Eun.

"Gyu has eyes." I coded. Sungyeol tilted his head in agreement. " Party time, Kyung." I ordered the pilot. Immediately, the plane shook. We went on guard, I grabbed Seo Eun while hyung locked Jiyeon on the bathroom, no other door, no windows, no escape, unless she's going to flush herself then that'd work out fine for her.

I smirked and wiped the blood off my lips. "Hella punch, Yeol."

Sungyeol chuckled as he walked to grab a chair. "Sit." he ordered. He pushed her shoulders down so she sat, closing her eyes slightly, her breath hitched and she turned pale. Before I knew it, I was laughing hard.

"Don't be afraid." I cooed, lifting up her chin.

She looked at me as if she was pissed. "Afraid? You're pointing a gun at me, how can I not be afraid?" 

"Woah there fiesty pants calm yourself." Sungyeol exclaimed, chuckling a little. "I didn't know you were this tough. Jiyeon taught you well." he said before knocking three times on the bathroom door. A hard thump returned which signaled she was still alive.

"Calm myself----" she started but I cut her off when I cupped her small face in my hands and leaned closer. At this moment, I would've expected her to blush or to turn away but she didn't, and to top that, she held my gaze and looked at me with a bored expression. I was about to frown when she looked away but then she turned to Sungyeol and sighed.

"So are you going to torture me for information or are you going to let this guy stare at me?"

 

Sungyeol.   I smiled at how obedient Seo Eun was. Everything was detailed and she was a greater actress than I imagined. She shrugged Myungsoo off whenever he tried to ask her,even shot poisonous words to him but nevertheless she kept her end of the bargain, now it was my turn to do so.

"Just tell us who you really are and we won't hurt you." Myungsoo comprimised.

Seo Eun scoffed. "You wouldn't hurt me either way. I know you beat up Jiyeon all the time but I know you wouldn't have the balls to hit me."

I laughed at Myungsoo who shot me a glare but I shook it off and shuffled to our dear pilot Kyung.

"Mianhe Kyung. You know I trust you so I'm going to do this." I muttered beside him before knocking him out witht the end of my gun. The plane stayed stable for a while before we were going down in a medium pace. I walked to the bathroom and unlocked Jiyeon, pushing her to Myungsoo before grabbing Seo Eun as the plane landed with a loud thud.