seven

Blood Red

seven.

Myungsoo.  "Please, please. I'll do anything. anything!" I pleaded unshamingly.

"Anything?" he chuckled evily. 

"No you bastard. Get the hell out of my back!" I demanded, wriggling Woohyun off my back.

"Wah! Burger game?" Dongwoo exclaimed and laid on top of Wohyun's back, squishing me further into the foamy couch. I wriggled and wriggled but they didn't budge. 

"Here I come!" Sungyeol hyun shouted and fell on top of them.

"Ack." I grunted and stopped moving. They continued laughing and I endured it all, until Woohyun gasped. He shook Dongwoo and Sungyeol off and poked my back.

"M-myung is not moving." he said in shock.

"Jjijna?" Sungyeol hyung asked worriedly. He ran to me and placed his foot on my face.

"Yah! What the hell is your problem you dirty being!" I shouted. 

"See, he's alive, continu--" 

"Sirs, we've arrived." the pilot announced. I stood up and grabbed my bag, ready for battle. Woah, that's sounds dramatic.

"Come on guys, let's finish this ."

 

 

Jiyeon.  I  zipped the bag in place and carried it on my back. "Let's go." 

"Onni-san...I don't doubt you or anything but...why should I come with you? How can I be sure  you won't be the one to kill me?" she asked, playing with her fingers. Oh the irony. I don't doubt you but I think you'll kill me.

"Because...If  I wanted to kill you, you won't be talking to me at this moment." I smiled. She became frozen stiff and nodded.

"So, where are we going?"  she asked.

"Those idiots will think we're going to stay here but let's mix things up, shall we?"

"By that you mean..."

"Let's go to Korea. South, of  course. No one would think we'd go there." I smiled,

 

 

Sungyeol.  I puffed my cheeks and gagged around

"The hell with this!" I shouted. "They. Are. Not. Anywhere."

"They are. They should be, or else we fail the mission, our ranks will go lower and we dn't get to revenge that from destroying the party." Woohyun shrugged.

"I don't think we could find them. Our back-ups told us that they'de be here. They're never wrong." Dongwoo muttered

"How come you're so sure? You're not even there when we trained." Myungsoo dissed, aish that kid.

"Well, if I was her, I'd go back to Korea because no one wll search for them there because we're all here!" I shouted, making everyone on the street to look at me.

Then, it sunk in. They're going to Korea.

"We'd never find them like this. The two of you, go back to Korea and search, we'll stay here in case." Woohyun ordered.

"Excuse me but you don't have the right to order us. We're practically higher than you, hoobae." I said, towering over him.

"Fine. Then you go instruct us, sunbae." he shot back.

"Okay, the two of us, me and Myungsoo will go back to Korea. You too stay here just in case." I huffed. Myungsoo and Dongwoo slapped their faces.

 

And I have no idea why.