two

Blood Red

two.

warning: beware of foul language. No gore but foul language ahead!

12 Years Later...

"Hyung!" Myungsoo called behind me. I ignored him and locked my eyes on the target. He was running diagonally, trying to escape the bullet I'm going to shoot him with. I managed a sly grin and pulled the trigger. The path he was running turned red. 

I laughed, obviously proud of myself. That was my 498th target. Crossing it his name off my list, I threw his picture on the air which immidiately turned into ashes. Magician's paper. The best trick out of the hat. I was going to leave when a hand shoved my head; hard.

"What the hell?" I shouted, pointing the gun at the person behind me.

"Wow, scary." Myungsoo smirked, his two hands up in the air. He was wearing his favorite black trench coat with his black pants. Ugh, so out of fashion. He peeked on the balcony and leaned to take a btter look. I pushed him playfully, making him yelp.

"Well, I have to say it. You improved." he nodded. "But I'm still better." 

"What are you talking about? You were never better." I argued.

"Look, his hands are still moving." he said, ticking his tounge. I gaped and leaned to take a better view. He took the chance and shoved me. I turned around to grab him but he was already turning to the next staircase.

 

-----

 

"I still don't understand why people have to wear bright colors." Myungsoo declared, putting his sunglasses in place. "It's like they planned this to annoy me." 

Looking around, all there was were random people dressed in neon colors. Kids and their parents ran around the carnival, chased by goddamn clowns. Ugh, I could shoot one right now.

"Because, they're not like you, Mr. All Black." I said, rolling my eyes. Myungsoo made a disgusted sound and continued walking. I grabbed his sleeve just before he could pass the storage room.

"What?" he asked. I pointed to the little door and entered. "How could we seriously fit in...whoa." he whispered as we entered the door that wasn't even 3 feet tall.

Inside was a huge room. Heck, there was a chandelier and tables. People were dancing in pairs and there was a huge buffet of food on the side. Like a dancing hall. Myungsoo looked around suspiciously and laughed.

"There's an entrance there." he chuckled, pointing at the golden door. "And they made us go through that small door." 

"there you are!" Gyu exclaimed running towards us. He was wearing a black and white suit, matching his loud red hair.

"You dyed your hair again?" I asked. He nodded and looked at us with his almost invisible eyes.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked.  I sighed and hit him with the random paper I picked up earlier.

"You told us to go here right after the job!" I complained, whining like a kid. 

"I told you to dress up first! Check your phone I texted it twice." Gyu argued, crossing his arms and looked away.

I pulled out my phone. "Open." I said quickly.

"Voice Denied." the phone shot back. I clenched my jaw and cleared my throat. 

"Open."  Myungsoo cut in.

"Voice Detected." 

I glared at Myungsoo who quickly turned away and rubbed the back of his neck. I waited for a minute before he exploded.

"Fine! I changed it!" he shouted. "Geez, will you stop that?"

I ignored him and scrolled down. "See? You texted me once and it said 'go here @ **** after you finished it,' I don't see any 'dress up' there." I argued. 

Gyu shook his head and threw a key. "Eighth floor, sixth door to your right. Go change. I want you to meet someone." he said and turned away. Halfway, he turned back to Myungsoo.

"And don't wear anything black." he warned and shuffled away. Myungsoo tapped me and started walking to the elevator. 

"Don't wear black, ugh. You people who likes bright colors. It's an eye sore! Half of these people wears white and you want me to add to them? Black is pretty." he mumbled as we walked. I shoved the back of his head with my hand.

"Shut up." I scolded. We walked into the hallways of the hotel-Yes, we found out that it was a secret hotel for the agencies- and entered the room. It was big which wasn't a surprise. There was a big closet and inside it were suits. 

"I'm wearing this." I giggled, grabbing the black suit. Myungsoo groaned and jumped aorund.

"Why do I have to wear this white thing?!" he shouted.

 

----

"This is Woohyun." Gyu said, motioning to the tall guy who's flashing a greasy smile to a girl.  "Dongwoo, and Hoya." he added. 

Dongwoo laughed and Hoya waved. "They're the new agents."

"I've never seen them before." Myungsoo said, squinting at Dongwoo. 

"They trained in Japan." Gyu grinned. 

"Isn't Tokyo Corporation our enemy?" I asked. Gyu told us before: Tokyo is one of our greatest enemies, and one of our friends. 

"Yes. And we've developed a way to get inside their plans. You see, Woohyun here is the 9th agent in Tokyo Corporation and 14th in Seoul. Crazy isn't it?" Gyu laughed.

"He's higher in Tokyo." Myungsoo mumbled. "What if he decides to switch sides?"

"That's why we have the two of you." Gyu assured him with a pat on the back. "These two are ranked 4th and 5th on both Tokyo and Seoul so we have the information we need in case we decide to bring down Tokyo Corporation." 

I looked at Dongwoo and Hoya who were muching on the food by themselves. 4th and 5th...that's nearly impossible to do in two companies, two rival companies to be exact. And yet, they look like your normal next door idiots.

"And why do we need them again?" I asked, keeping my eye on the Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Woohyun is a tested agent and those two could kill with their eyes closed so yeah." Gyu explained, taking a sip from his glass.

"Who's that again?" Myung asked.

"Woohyun."

Woohyun turned around and smiled. "What?" he asked. Gyu rolled his eyes, making Woohyun come closer.

"Hey...Sunggyu." he said. Myungsoo and I stepped backwards as Sunggyu's eyes became slits and he grabbed a knife, throwing it to Woohyun in a blink of an eye. Woohyun dodged and laughed. 

"Yeah that would kill me." he mused. We looked at the knife which was stuck in the wall, making the wall crack.

"Didn't I tell you before?" Gyu glared, towering over Woohyun.

"Yep, you told me not to call you Sunggyu, Sunggyu. Actually, it's a pretty na--" Woohyun started but Gyu threw a punch at his nose, making it crack. I twitched but I knew better than to get invovled with a fight including a mad mad hamster.

Suprisingly, Woohyun smirked and threw another punch at Gyu. I looked around, expecting people to watch the two fight but they were minding their own business. Guess they're used to these scenes.

"Woah! Daebak!" Dongwoo shouted, popping out beside me, making me yelp in surprise. 

"Pfft.." Hoya and Myungsoo tried to compress their laughter.

"You son of a !" Sunggyu shouted and pulled out a gun, pointing it to Woohyun.

Woohyun held his hands up and grinned. "So scary, Sunggyu." he taunted. Sunggyu fired but Woohyun managed to dodge again. Heck, I trained that move for a year.

"Bastard!" Sunggyu continued and ran to squeeze the life out of Woohyun. 

Then a large boom surrounded the hidden hotel, followed by a blast that chopped off the ceiling, making the chandelier crash. Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun into the falling ceiling but Woohyun stood firm and looked at the fighter plane that was now visible ahead.

"The Tokyo Corporation."