three

Blood Red

three.

"Plan 632. Activate."  Sunggyu muttered.

"Hyung. Alert." Myungsoo muttered behind me, then I realized that I was spacing out. Grabbing my hand gun, I rolled and took cover. Everything happened in a fast pace. I looked up and verified. Three fighter plane with about 60 armed men climbing down. 

"Are those enemies? Over." Myungsoo asked.

"No! The'yre friends! They decided to have a grand entrance. Of course!" Hoya replied sarcastically.

Beside me, three men dropped dead. I glanced and quickly shot the four other guys pointing guns at me. 

"Wake up Number 2!" Woohyun shouted on the radio.

"Is he asleep?" Dongwoo asked, laughing. Few more gun shots and there were 10 men left. Woohyun laughed and kicked his cover away. 

"That's it?" he smirked. The men raised their brow and shot in unison. Woohyun rolled and shot in random, suprisingly, every men fell down. He got up and posed, holding one of his hands in the air, the other holding his hand and blowing it. "Okay cowards, get out. Sunggyu? Gyu? Gyu gyu gyu? Where are you?" he mused.

"Get down!" Sunggyu shouted and threw a big riffle at me. I looked at his direction and saw the door exploding. hundreds of armed men entered and started firing.  "Retreat!" 

"Lol no." Woohyun shouted and continued firing. I rolled my eyes and shot while running. I climbed up and found a hiding place. Placing my silencer at the riffle, I shot every single one of them visible in sight.  

"Number three?" I called over the radio. I waited for a reply from Myungsoo but nothing was heard.  "Three!" I called again.

"No signs of three, two." Gyu replied. 

"What? Where the hell is he?" 

 

-----

Myungsoo I ran towards the door, from where the armed guys came from. There was a big van infront so I observed it for a while. You see, the problem with this things, one wrong move and you're dead. Or maybe not but you'd certainly kill a civilian who has nothing to do with this. After verifying it for a moment, I barged in and saw a...girl. Well, not a girl, a lady of my age, sitting down. She had brown hair which flowed perfectly and big round eyes. She was wearing  a simple tee and skinny jeans. She titled her head and grabbed her gun. Then she started to shoot.

"What the hell?" I muttered, checking my shot arm. I sat down and teared up my shirt, using it to cover my wound. The girl jumped out the van and continued shootng.

"Is this the best you can do?" she taunted and positioned her gun over my head. She placed a firm grip on my arm and giggled. "Seoul people."

"Wait, you're Korean right?" I asked. 

"None of your business." she mused and shoved the end of her gun to my head, making me dizzy for a second. I turned around and pushed her down, grabbing her gun. "Who are you?" 

"I'm--" she started before kicking my arm with her heels as she threw a punch on my stomach. For a girl, I never under-estimated them but I never thought they'd be this strong. I folded in half but managed to hit her on the face. Her lip bled/

"I don't care if you're a girl. Mess with one of us and you mess with me." I warned.

"Oooh, scary." she said and kicked my thigh before knocking me down with her elbow, hitting me on the back. I hissed in pain and grabbed her hair, making her groan.

"Not fair!" she shouted as I grip her wrists, pointing a gun at her temple.

"No such thing, honey." I replied before tying her in the pillar of the hotel. "Now, who are you?" 

"Nice try sweet heart." she smiled sweetly. I grabbed her hair and punched her in the face. She spat out blood and laughed. 

"Answer me now." I warned. She shook her head while laughing.

"I'm trained for these, by the best. Jjayo!" she shouted.

"Chinese..." I muttered. She laughed again.

"Aha, baka-des." she replied. I glared at her. "So that's it?"

I blinked slowly and punched her in the gut. She cried out in pain and winced. "Japanese you idiot." 

"You're not Japanese.: I said firmly before throwing another punch at her beautiful face.

"Park Jiyeon." she replied.

"Nah, I'm not interested in your name now." I laughed. "Who do you work for?" 

"Byeon Seo Eun."