five

Blood Red

five.

Seo Eun. A gunshot was heard and a girl, about three years older than me, slumped into the group.

"Gotcha." sheexclaimed, standing up. I immediately kicked and trashed around, trying to be released from her grip.

"Y-you're supposed to be dead!" I shrieked and pushed myself away but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me, causing me to run in order to maintain my balance.

"Bulletproof vests, my dear." she smiled. "Look, I know you're confused right now. I'll explain later but you have to understand that those guys running after us are the bad guys. I'm here to protect you." she said as we ran.

"Protect me from---" I started but she pushed me to the ground as the guy who grabbed me earlier shot at us.

"Stop running!" he shouted.

Jiyeon stood in front of me, as if trying to protect me. Why? I don't know. She dropped her gun and raised her hands.

"Are you really willing to shoot me in front of an innocent child?" she said seriously.

"She's not a child anymore. She's like 22." the other guy smirked. I cringed at his grin. How can he smile while pointing a gun at two girls?

"I lied, Myungsoo. She's innocent." Jiyeon argued. I started to looks around before realizing that this was a dead end--maybe literally if the Myungsoo guy doesn't drop that gun.

"You should've thought of that before. Hand her over, Jiyeon." Myungsoo snarled and ran towards us. I clutched Jiyeon's shirt and she looked at me with worry.

"I'll handle this." she smiled before charging at Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo. Darn. I've never wanted to kill a girl but Jiyeon was an exception. I wanted to rip out. She ran and dropped down, kicking my shin. I gasped in pain. She was holding a knife on her boots and slashed my arm. 

I grunted and kicked her. She flew back. Taking my chances, I punched her, , punching a girl always felt weird. Nevertheless, I continued to beat her up. Poor little thing thinks she could stand up against me.

 

Jiyeon. I was about to go blank. After going through such lenghts in order to escape Seoul Incorporation, then running to get Seo Eun, this is too much. I flew backwards as Myungsoo continued to blow. 

I hate this part. Using all my remaining strenght, I pushed myself up, meeting another punch from him. I smirked, feeling the blood flow down my face, before I threw a big punch on his...uh...s.

He groaned in pain and his eyes went wide. Well, what could I say, I was desperate, kill or be killed. He was strating to recover again and I braced myself for torture.

CLANG.

Myungsoo fell down, blood gushing on his head. Behind him was Seo Eun, holding a big block of metal. 

"Are you okay?" she asked, running to my side.

 

Finally. I smiled at her before everything went black.