four

Blood Red

four.

Seo Eun. "Good morning~" I exclaimed. Kicking the sheets off my feet.

"Watch it!" an old lady shouted angrily, glaring at me. I bowed and apologized. "Koreans." she uttered. I scarthed my head and looked around. Aish, I forgot. 

Last night was the worst night of my life. Just like every night. I had to sleep in the sauna because my house was taken down. Illegal, they said. I stood up and dressed up before paying.

"Ohayo~ Had a good sleep?" the Japanese lady smiled.

"Hai." I nodded. "Arigatou."  

I've lived in Japan for almost 2 years now, when my foster parents threw me out from Korea and dragged me here. I lived here ever since. I wandered around aimlessly, looking for a place to spend the night. 

"And for international news, three days ago, a hotel was attacked by unknown people. The South Korean government suspects terrorists from the North Korea but has yet to confirm, meanwhile there were no reports of death or injuries but a girl named Park Jiyeon is reported to be missing. Her nationality is still in search for it is suspected that she's a Japanese caught in the said incident." the lady on the TV reported. 

"Ha, Koreans are really complicated." an old man commented. I frowned and continued walking.

I want to go back to Korea. Badly. I have nothing to do here, no one to come home to and like now, I just wander around.  I miss the weather, the people and especially, speaking in Korean.

"Hyung, is that her?"  a guy asked in Korean. My head snapped to their direction but no one was there.

 

-----

Sungyeol. "Babo!" I scolded. "She heard you." 

Myungsoo smiled "We're dead?" . I  shrugged and verified. The girl was only looking around, confused. 

"Byeon Seo Eun." 

"How can we be sure you're telling the truth?" I said in a low voice.

"You don't." Jiyeon laughed loudly. I glared at her and she only smiled. "You're not getting anything from me." she warned. I sighed and punched her in the face, knocking her out.

"She's not the leader of the attack." I concluded. Myungsoo stared at me and nodded. 

"Civillan?" he asked, walking when Seo Eun was in the right distance.

"I think so. Or maybe she doesn't have anything to do in this." I suggested. "Jiyeon was playing with us."

"So what should we do? Still bring her to the headquarters?" Myungsoo asked. Honestly? I don't know that myself. But as Gyu said, obey first before asking. I nodded and then we paced after her. 

"Code 214!" a voice shouted above us. We took cover and ran to Seo Eun. Like Gyu said, protect the mission before doing something. 

"Annyeong!" Jiyeon shouted in a cheery voice as she rode the helicopter, her face was bruised and her lips were cut. She escaped. 

"Run after her her." I ordered Myungsoo. He ran and grabbed her, covering . I pulled out my gun and pointed at Jiyeon. 

"Omo, that's not right, yeobo." Jiyeon cooed and jumped out of the helicopter. She ran to Seo Eun, following my instincts, I ran after her and started shooting.  

-----

Myungsoo. Seo Eun was one hard girl. She trashed around, biting and kicking. But of course I held my ground.

"Just come with us!" I shouted. 

"No!" she shouted back, elbowing me. Behind us, I heard people shooting. I turned my head to see if hyung's safe, he was the one shooting, no surpirse, I guess.

Seo Eun watched Sungyeol hyung shooting, he closed one eye and shot Jiyeon on the chest. Seo Eun shouted in terror and ran to her.

Jiyeon stood up and grabbed her.

"Gotcha."