six

Blood Red

six.

Jiyeon.  I woke up with a stinging pain in my temple. I tried to get up but as usual, I failed. groaning a curse, I pushed myself up, only to writhe in pain.

"Ah, unnie!" Seo Eun exclaimed and ran to me. She looked at me with worried eyes before taking a deep breath. "Can you explain everything now?"

 "Well, what do you want to know?" I asked, combing the hair out of my face.

"Everything." 

"This is hard, I know, but you're going to have to believe in me if you want to survive." I muttered.

 

"I'm from a secret agency working for Japan. Yes, like you, I'm Korean. The Korean embassy threw me to Japan when I failed at a mission while working for the Korean Incorporation. Chinese and British goverment chased me everywhere and there was a time where they caught me. They said I knew where the Japanese heir lives but I had no idea. I was tortured for days but the Japanese Incorporation pulled me out.

I bugged them for days for an explanation and they gave me one. When I was thrown in Japan, they sent a fifteen year old girl with me, two years later, we've lost contact and Koreans are moving again to get her. Can you guess who she is?"

 

"Uh... you?" Seo Eun guessed. I sighed loudly; well that long backstory didn't give her a hint.

"A girl named Byeon Seo Eun." I smiled. "So you see why those guys chasing you hates you? And why I ran halfway across Asia to save you?"

"I don't believe it." she replied.

"What do you--"

"Korea and Japan is like an hour away from each other, not halfway across Asia." she laughed.

 

Myungsoo.  A cold thing slapped me in my sleeping state. "Wake up!" Gyu shouted in anger. I did it immediately. Ho stupid of me. Knives struck my sides and I wanted to cry in pain.

"She was in your hands, Myungsoo!" Gyu shrieked. "YOUR. HANDS." 

"I'm sorry. I underestimated them." I replied.

"Them?" Sungyeol asked, sitting at the clear table.

"Jiyeon and there was another girl. The one who hit me." I explained. "I think it was Byeon Seo Eun." 

"So you're saying she helped Jiyeon." Gyu concluded. Psh, I didn't say that, you did. But no way I'd say that in front of him.

"Then it's confirmed, isn't it? Seo Eun is guilty but why did Jiyeon reveal that?" Sungyeol asked. Why are you asking me, huh? If I know I would-- "If I were her, of course I'd take you to the wrong lead. But she told the truth. I'm pretty sure she's leading us on another chase."

"By the way, how did she escape? I thought Gyu said our containment system was 300% protected." I asked, raising a brow at Gyu. 

"We just conducted an investigation about that. I'll take care of it. In the meantime, the four of you, go chase Byeon Seo Eun. Right now, I think they;re inside the Japanese border so careful." Gyu instructed.

"Four?" I asked.

"I sent Hoya back to Tokyo Corpration to check about Japan's plan. So I'm sending Woohyun and Dongwoo wtih you two."

"No way. No-uh. We're partners, duo! See? Du-o it means two." Sungyeol hyung argued.

"Funny, that's what the two of them said. Now there are two duos, fun! Now get back to your job, bastards." Gyu grumbled and walked away.

"I can't believe he's making us work with those..." Sungyeol grumbled.

"We've done it before though, why worry, eh?" I chuckled, nudging him.

"Prepare the plane!" Sungyeol roared and the lower members ran to obey. We stood there in the middle of the 'garage' as Gyu call it but it's really just an open space where we keep the fighter planes and stuff. Behind our back, I turned my head 2 degrees to the left, of course, there's someone there.

"Hey." Woohyun called, running to us, followed by Dongwoo who's happily giggling to himself.

"Hey yourself." Sungyeol grumbled.

"Yo, yo. Wait, why are you wearing black, Number 3-nim? Is there a funeral here?" Dongwoo asked. I raised my eyebrows in reply but he burst out into laughters.

"I know right? i always tell him that but he doesn't budge." Sungyeol laughed.

"Eh, eh, eh?" Woohyun joined in, poking my cheeks. I grabbed his wrist and threw it off my face.

"Don't you dare." I glared.

"Aww oh! Maknae, maknae!" Dongwoo pointed out making Sungyeol and Woohyun join in his endless laughter.

 

"Kids, stop playing!" Sunggyu announced from the recording room, making us run straight to the plane.

This is going to be one long mission.