-36

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Hands supporting your head, too fatigued. It has been 2 weeks since you have those strange visitors, they all left you dumbfounded not knowing what is happening, but all you know that behind those happenings there is always a significance. At this very moment, the thing that you were sure, that those kind of occurence were involve to your memory loss. 

 

The blurry boy kept haunting you in your sleep, it's not that your scared but your perserverance got increased, you were eager to know who's that boy you were kissing, hugging, that boy that makes you laugh all the time in those dreams.

 

Truthfully, you were more excited sleeping than waking up in a shimmering sunlight against the window. You want to be with him actually, even if its just a dream. He was kinda familiar, his voice and his body structure.You were not that sure, but you think it's one of those visitors last time. It's just that they were too peculiar since they step up in your resort.When they haven't showed up, these things never occured.

 

That voice..

 

That body structure..

 

Everything..

 

"Ms. Jung, mind to share what's interesting outside the window?" The teacher called your attention,snapping out your trail of thoughts."Nothing Ms.Sung , just continue your discussion. I'm sorry by the way" You responded, you bent down your head as a sign of apologize. Can someone stop this professor to stop blabbering boring topics, You thought in annoyance.

 

 

 

The class had just ended for the day,at last you were free from hearing those words who got pass on your ear to ear, not able to absorb it in your brain. Gathering your textbooks and pen , you swiftly put them inside,slinging your bag as you let yourself get out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter