-17

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV :

 

All students are now in their respective seats except for Eunmi and Sehun. Naeun was still in dazed, she was thinking what just happened. Oh Sehun, her love, just saved a girl. What just happened, he's not like that to her. Yes, he acknowledge her prescence but saving her from harm, no. She curled up her fist. No, she wouldn't let any other girl own Sehun.

 

He was her's.

 

"Hey." The other girl greeted. The queenka, Han Jaemin. Jaemin invited Naeun to her circle actually, but Naeun thought that she was too fabulous to be a part of them. Naeun darted her gaze towards  Jaemin and cocked her right eyebrow."So did you see what happened earlier?" Jaemin cockily said. Naeun furrowed her eyebrows but nod anyways.

 

Jaemin smirked, "Well, well Miss Naeun-ssi, I guess that your confused."

 

Yes, Naeun was confused, there are hundreds of question running into her mind since that incident happen.

 

Why did he do that?

 

Who is she to him?

 

Why is he so concern to her?

 

Did they have a past?

 

or

 

Is she the one who's Suho was talking about?

 

His ex-girlfriend?

 

Naeun mentally shook her head, she sighed and turn her head to Jaemin's direction."Mind to tell me?" Naeun asked, Jaemin just shook her head saying that she was dumb.

 

"Do you think I'm stupid? Well, I would like to tell everything to you, only in one condition." Jaemin whispered at her ears.

 

"And what's that condition of yours?" Naeun asked , crossing her hands near her chest.

 

"Well, it's just simple, for your information. You just need to join our group. As a queenka." Jaemin said walking side to side infront of Naeun's table. She place her palm on the desk. "So what? Miss. Son?"Naeun eyed her, it's not bad to join right? Well it is an advantage since she'll be a queenka in this school and everyone will respect and follow her orders. Naeun stood up and motioned her hands infront of Jaemin.

 

"Deal."

 

Jaemin stared at it and held it for a shake. "Cool, just meet me at the cafeteria later. I'll tell you everything, I promise." Jaemin led herself to to her desk. Naeun saw Baekhyun sitting on his chair quietly.

 

"Yah! Oppa!" Naeun called out for him. Baekhyun turned his head to her direction and stared at Naeun like what-do-you-want look.

 

 "Where's Sehun?" She asked, but Baekhyun stiffened. Should he tell her or not? He stared at her blankly while Naeun also stared back at him "Hey, I asked you."

 

"I don't know, just ask the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter