-22

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsCLXDFvyDs - play this and feel the moment. lawls. haha

Your POV;

 

It's been a week , and I already have the title 'Cold-hearted girl'.I leaned my head deeply against the desk, it's lunch time yet I don't have a appetite. I am alone in this classroom as my breathing were heard.I continued being aloof and cold towards other these days, this is the thing that I wanted to do and I must do.

 

Earlier, I just saw Sehun happily smiling with Naeun. They look happy together. Sometimes I saw them eating outside in an ice cream parlor, sometimes holding hands while walking in the hallway, all I could do was to avoid. I want to cry, I want to get out of this nightmare, I don't want to live anymore.

 

 Baekhyun was trying to get my attention but I'm sorry I can't.

 

I felt my heavy breath, tears streaming down my cheeks, I cried again. I feel ashamed, why am I not strong? I kept crying and I'm tired of it.I guess my decision was right, migrating to Jeju Island is a  great idea, curling  up my fist trying to muster my self-emotions.

 

 The wind blows against my face, the room was quiet as I decided to take a nap.

 

 

I heard the bell rung indicating that the afternoon class will continue, the students dashed their way to their individual classroom. I opened my eyes slowly, disturbed by the sudden noise. I wiped the tears that stained on my face.Teacher Choi, enter the classroom as he placed his things on the table with a soft thud.

 

"Ms. Jung, the principal ask me to give this to you." Teacher Jung motioned the brown envelope. I looked at him, confused.

 

"Uhh, this is uhm the requirements you need , uhm you know." I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows, then it hit me, this were the requirements I need for me to be transferred. Without hesitation, I stand up quickly and get the envelope that grasp inside his hands and bowed respectfully.

 

I put  it on my bag immediately, and breath normally. They are looking at me as if I was a retarded girl.

 

"Now, let's continue our class."Teacher Jung started the class.

 

I quickly gather my textbooks to jot some notes throughout the class I felt the stares on my side and at the back,as I involuntarily shudder under their stares. 'Focus' you mentally grunted and exhaled.

 

 

I walked out of the classroomas my eyes roamed at the different sides of the hallway. Atleast none of them are here waiting for me. Yes I'm talking about the kingkas, they are stubborn. I'm always the last one who got outside before when I didn't met Sehun yet. I sprinted my way to the locker, now I was holding a small box perfect for packing my things.

 

First, my books, my notebooks and my P.E uniform. My fingers hold unto something, something precious , I moved my hands again I felt something again.

 

Sehun's first love letter to me. The day where he confessed.

 

Our couple necklace.

 

Our couple ring.

 

Everything precious he gave to me. I blinked my eyes as I linger my iris against it, the tears were ready to flow again, how could I stop crying, I starting to get retarded.

 

Still, I kept it and crammed against the box.

 

Now my locker was already empty, I'm ready leaving this school, this school is really important to me since I have my good memories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter