-18

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Pov;

 

Sehun watches her sleep in this white clothed bed, her flawless face. He moved his hands towards her locks and curled it back into her ears. He stared at her. Yes, he was already engaged but how could he leave her lying weakly on this bed , so lifeless.

 

He sighed, *I think I should move on*. As he said he would try to grow fond with Naeun. *I'll try* So it means he should leave this room then? He sighed again. He stared at her, maybe he will try to ignore her, maybe it can be helped.

 

 

Starting being strangers again.

 

 

"I will always love you." Sehun whispered, he felt his eyes blurred, no he won't cry.

 

                                                                     

 

Your Pov;

 

I opened my eyes and blinked, the white walls invaded my vision. *Where am I?* 

 

"Your awake already?" The school nurse asked me, I just nod.

 

"Drink this first before you'll go home." She motioned me the tray , I stared at it. What? Go home? but I don't want to be absent in my classes.

 

"If your thinking attending class, at this time. Well don't you dare, it's 5:00 in the afternoon, the class has just ended." She said,I stared at her with my eyes widened. Did I sleep that long?

 

I fainted.

 

In the middle of the quadrangle.

 

Someone catched me and protect me.

 

Who is he ?

 

I slowly took the pills and drank it. "Can I ask?" You said , The nurse darted her gaze to you. "Yes, you can."

 

"Who's the one who bring me here?Who's the one who saved me?" I asked her, the glint of curiousness was obvious in my pearls.

 

She sighed. " Sorry but I didn't see his face, he just leave you here and just got out of the clinic, sorry." 

 

I stared at her, I don't know but I just felt my stomach curled, why am I sad, by the way? Is it because Sehun is not the one who saved me? but the hug was too comfortable, only Sehun can do that. "Maybe I should go, thank you for taking care of me." I bid and smiled.

 

"I am not the one who ta--- Oh yeah ! no problem my dear." The nurse said, stuttering. I stared at her weirdly what she had just said earlier? I just shook it off , I just want to go home.

 

I turned the doorknob and walked out, I went first to my locker and bring the things I need. I counted my steps and  passed by the school main door. I stared at the parking lot, its empty. The school ground was already empty. I continued my walk suddenly,

 

"Mimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter