-15

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV;

 

It's tuesday night, I was sitting on this fluffy sofa of mine while watching the latest news. I'm munching with my cereals ,my eyes glued on the screen. I was absent in today's class because I didn't feel like going to school after the encounter between I and Sehun, and also I got some cold and few coughs. I kept munching and munching yet suddenly...

 

'The son of the Oh's and the daughter of the Son's will bound themselves as husband and wife soon'

 

I dropped the spoon loudly against the bowl, why am I shock anyways? It's not that I don't know about this news. I motioned my hands on the side table trying to get the remote and turn it off, I don't feel like eating anymore, I've lost my appetite. I placed the bowl on the sink.

 

I leaned myself against the counter and sighed. I felt a tear escaped into my eyes, I'm crying again. 

 

I found myself in front of my bedroom, I turned the doorknob and let myself huffed in the soft fabric. I turn my head in my study table, there I saw some few pictures of me and Sehun when we are dating before. I can't take it anymore and let the millions of tears escaped into my pearls, hyperbole took me and I don't care.

 

I cry all night and clogging was the result  because of my cold. I felt the temperature turns cold and can't help myself to shiver, I didn't turn on the airconditioner either.

 

I let myself drown into my dreamland with coldness.

 

                                                                           ~♥~

 

I woke up in the sudden sneeze and coughs escaping through my body. I felt my surrounding so cold, my head aches too much. I got out of the bed like a drunkard on the street. I got inside the bathroom and rubbed my eyes weakly , I stared at my reflection.

 

I was pale.

 

I was lifeless.

 

I was literally sick.

 

No, I should not be absent this day , one day is enough for a scholar student. I sighed. I let myself shower to freshen up myself, I changed into my uniforms and strode to my mini kitchen. I just took out one sliced bread, perfect for my fit.

 

I walked weakly towards the bus stop and hopped in, I choose the backseat near the window. I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter