-31

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Pov;

 

They were at the souvenir shop, looking for some things they need to buy for their beloved ones left in Seoul. Keychains, necklace,bracelets and others were designed in different sea creatures. Suho, Lay, Kris and Tao was on the t-shirt section trying to fit some of it, Xiumin,Luhan and Chen were trying some souvenired hats, While Chanyeol,Kai and D.O were picking some hawaiian shades. Baekhyun and Sehun?

 

Baekhyun is just wondering where you are, trying to find you. Sehun? Well , he's likely more like a puppy? Naeun's hand were always gripped on Sehun's hand all the way here, a glint of possessiveness were exposed. You can see the tiredness at Sehun's eyes but shrug it off. You looked at some keychains with designation like sea shells , starfish and many more. You giggled at some pink colored keychain, you're such an addict. You choose some of it with your twin Hyerim.

 

Suddenly Tao nudged Kris against his elbows,Kris darted his gaze to the latter and raised his eyebrow in confusion."Look at those oh-so-called twins." Tao said pointing to the girls giggling at each other. Kris looked at their way, narrowing his eyebrow in concentration."Then?"

 

"They somehow resembles each other, yet she doesn't have any sister right?"Tao questioned as he continued."and also their father... they also kinda look alike." Tao explained. "But she only have her mother right?"

 

Kris absorbed what he was trying to say, yes that statement is true.Eunmi doesn't have any other family besides her mother. He furrowed his eyebrows,thinking. Eunmi's father is no longer with them , she said that he left them because of another woman. He looked at the twins again, they really have resemblance with each other.

 

He was about to conclude that they were her true family,shaking his head it's almost impossible, but half of it, can be true.He shrug his shoulder as a reply to Tao, he wouldn't want to think further anymore. He would just want to enjoy himself today.

 

"Just don't think of it right now." Kris murmured.

 

 

They went to many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter