-29

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QViVAmFyDU - Play this and feel the moment ;'>

 

Third Pov;

 

It's about 12 o'clock in the midnight, the kingkas were circling theirselves as if they were having a meeting, in fact they will. Naeun was already sleeping since she's tired for today.Suho sat down with a mug of coffee in his hands and heaved a sigh.

 

"So what's our plan?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked,yawning. 

 

"We're here to talk about this incident this morning."He paused."All about Eunmi or Hyeonri? correct me if I'm wrong." Suho said scratching his head, unable to remember the name.

 

"I'll be prank right now but I'm pretty sure that girl named Hyeonri is our Eunmi, our eyes that time is not hallucinating as Naeun said, i'm pretty sure that it's her." Luhan said, the others nodded in approval. Sehun crossed his hands, her eyes, her nose , her lips, her everything was engraved , he's been positive that girl is really Eunmi. Yet something is bothering him...

 

"Yet she doesn't remember us, though." Sehun said, clenching his jaw.

 

"That's the problem, but I bet, if we can do something about it then..."Kris tapped his chin."In the bright side,she can regain her memories if we'll help her." Kris suggested leaning his body to the sofa.

 

"then how?" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"Should we tell her about our identity?" Baekhyun suggested.

 

"No, not yet. We can't. We should act like normal around her, like uhm strangers, so that she wouldn't doubt , we should not force her for everything that she had lost, she also don't like what have fate done to her."

 

"then how should we help her?" Baekhyun hissed,ruffling his hair in annoyance.

 

"We should act normal, like we used to act before, my father said that this process can help an amnesia victim to regain his or her memories." Kris factly said. Like a genius. "She has an amnesia!?" Tao said, shocked.

 

"Are you blind? Are you deaf? Didn't you see Eunmi being so gullible, didn't you hear that she doesn't know us anymore?" Kai scolded him being so dumb.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought she's pretending, you know moving on." Tao reasoned."Her face earlier is far from pretending Tao, this is real." Suho said and sighed umpteenth time.

 

Kris clicking his tongue."Just be yourself, do all the things what've you've done to her before, just simple as that. In that way you can help her. " Kris spoken.Sehun stared at them, sadness and anxiety was lying on his own orbs.He cupped his face against his palms and raised it up again. "So we should start like strangers again?" Sehun asked.

 

"Exactly."

 

He wants this right? He wants to start all over again and move on to his past relationship. This stanger thing was all he wanted, but now he regretted it, it seems like the fate was on his side right this time but he was confused, should he start over with Eunmi again? or should he face the truth that he will be marrying Naeun and not her.

 

Should he move on?as well as continue the life being with Naeun?

 

He sighed in exasperation as he darted his attention at the time— 1:02AM;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter