Chapter 13

The Vampire's Reason

"What's the problem now, YuRi?" Kai asked her as she stomped her feet as they enter the mansion. The mansion. It is like a magnet of YuRi's life.  Whenever YuRi tried to get away, she would eventually return to this creepy mansion with only the color os white, black and red.

 

 

 

"Nothing!" she blurted as she makes her way to the second floor of the mansion. She suddenly stopped halfway when she felt a cold hand gripped her wrist and pulled her back. When it did, Kai's hands went to  her back as the other one remained on her wrists. He pushed himself to her so that his and her chests met.

 

 

 

He grinned ily that made the woman under him gulp, "We were happy earlier... then... your emotions doze off when you asked me how did I find you. It is about the bond isn't it?" Kai once again read her mind. YuRi shook her head as for the 1,000th time her privacy wall has been damaged.

 

 

 

"I hate the bond okay? It is in my soul and blood now! All you have to do is track me with that stupid bond and find where the hell I am!!! That's it, Kai!!! I hate this stupi-------" YuRi wasn't able to finish her sentence when she felt soft pair of lips on top of hers preventing her from speaking.

 

 

 

"I love you, okay? Yes, the bond will easily track you but no specific place. The bond only shows your emotions towards me, the movements around you, I even have to guess where you are! For God's sake! I love you, YuRi, okay?" Kai explained to her what the bond really is. YuRi came up surprised to what he just said. So he did make an effort.

 

 

 

"Mianhae," YuRi said embarrased. Kai laughed it off and said that they were going to unppack her load now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They ate dinner together, for the very first time.

"How did you find me at MinHo's place?" YuRi suddenly asked out of curiosity. Kai answered, "You know the movement of surroundings. The wind was strong and the atmosphere was too serious so I guessed that you were at his place for those elements are the only things that surrounds the slayers."

 

 

 

They continued eating when a loud knock on the door was heard. Kai quickly stood up and open the big wooden door for that unknown visitor. "Ezra?" Kai exclaimed. He looked at the man in front of him which has messy hair and he is wet from head to toe. "What happened to you?" Kai once again asked.

 

 

Ezra entered the mansion and sat at one of the chairs in the living room. "I was strolling at the seashore when... *huff* a girl dragged me down a cave *huff*. She is beautiful, I admit *huff* but I didn't know she was a SIREN! *huff* Then she showed her sharp teeth and I started to panic *huff* We fought but I didn't expect their whoole clan there *huff* I was weak. Then this other siren dragged me off the cave and eventually... saved my life..." he smiled as he remembered the face of the siren.

 

 

 

"Now you fell for a siren?" YuRi suddenly commented  that made Ezra jump a little.

"NO!" Ezra defended, " I just want to be friends with her, that's all. After all, I owe her, bigtime."

 

 

 

"If you say so," both YuRi and Kai commented. The three of them laughed their hearts out. They didn't even feel the pair of eyes watching them, smirking to herself. Her body is covered with red aura that indicates, she's one of a kind. YuRi suddenly stopped laughing. She gazed through the window which was covered with a dark red curtain. It covered the halls from almost up the ceiling down to the floor.

 

 

 

"Are there anything wrong now, YuRi?" Kai asked her. She was making her way to that window and held the slits of it and opened it. The moon's rays entered the mansion. YuRi looked her way to the tree which was almost five feet away from them and saw an image of a person jumping down that tree and running to the depths of the wood.

 

 

 

"I sense... a vampire..." YuRi blurted out, "I feel like... she's planning something..."

 

 

 

"A she?" Kai asked. While, YuRi nodded still gazing at the window outside.

 

 

 

"She is... a vampire... at your age, Kai. She's planning to kill the last Farow," YuRi once again said. Kai and Ezra looked surprised. This can't be happening, Kai thought. YuRi's instinct become more of... developed. It was greater than any other mortal in the world. Her indtinct was more of in the rank of the immortals. Which was crazy.

 

 

 

Then he heard Libra's voice in his head...

 

"When the stars finally sat on its throne,

when the planets align,

one by one the ratios will break down but only one will stood,

the last Farow will fought 'til its over,

but the bloody nest must be made...

for one of them shall be killed"

 


 

Chinguuuutthhh~! Bogoshipo~! I have missed you so much TT^TT I finally came back~! I miss you guys, really. So this is a chapter... is it lame? Oh no,,,, my comeback is lam~! HUhu~!

 

Guys can you support my other story in wattpad? It is entitled Angel Wings it is also a KaiYul fanfic... here's the link (it's english so you don't have to worry about it...)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11027959-angel-wings-slow-update

 

XOXO blackpearl_16

(The Official Comeback)