Chapter 12

The Vampire's Reason
YuRi remained still.
 
She didn;t know how to react. Could this be happening? Or is this only just a dream? She remained asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
"YuRi, come back to me..." Kai once again pleaded. She felt her hands wet with Kai's tears. She didn't see that coming. Her master, the love of her life, was pleading for her to come back to his side. How unusual.
 
 
 
 
 
YuRi decided to move. She pretended that she didn't hear what Kai said earlier. She opened her eyes, twitching them. She looked at Kai with a confused look, "What are you doing here?"
 
 
 
 
 
Kai didn't know what to do when YuRi suddenly woke up. Did she hear it? I hope she does. Kai thought to himself, "Did you hear it?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Heard what?" Kai's heart sunk. YuRi saw the sudden change on Kai's face. She felt guilty at the moment. She held Kai's cheeks and rubbed the tears away with her thumb, "Then why did you do it?" YuRi asked. She was talking about the kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
"I was confused, and scared... I'm afraid that you will be away from me. The time Audrey pulled me, all I was thinking about is you, you, you... I didn---," Kai didn't finish his statement when a pair of soft lips came into his. YuRi ought the kiss. That was the first time. The kiss lasted for seconds.
 
 
 
 
 
"No need," YuRi said then smiled, "Audrey told me the whole story earliear." Kai luaghed a little. The same time, he blushed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Cut it our, love birds!" they both jumped and looked at the door of the room. There, leaning at the doorframe was MinHo and Audrey. "How long have you been there?" YuRi asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhm, long enough to see that..." Audrey answered. "Oh," they both answered. "Go back to him, YuRi. He needs you now," Audrey encouraged while MinHo said none.
 
 
 
 
 
"Thanks, Audrey, MinHo, for everything," YuRi saaid then she faced Kai, "So, can you lift up my bags, now? You see, I still have these bruises." Then she showed the bruises covering almost half of her arm. Kai nodded and quickly picked up YuRi's bags.
 
 
 
 
"Good to see you smile again," MinHo approached YuRi. "You knew?" she asked. Audrey then neared them, "We KNOW!" then they all laughed.
 
 
 
 
"What's the ruckus about?" Kai suddenly popped out of the doorframe.
 
 
 
 
"Nothing!" they all said and put out their tongues at him. Kai pouted. YuRi came upon him and pinched his cheeks, "Aish! Don't pout..." Kai let out an 'ow!', "Why?" he asked. YuRi smiled, "Nothing!"
 
 
 
 
"What's with all the nothing now?" MinHo asked. YuRi shrugged, as well as Audrey.
 
 
 
 
"Goodbye! Thanks again!" YuRi then waved goodbye to the two when she entered the car.
 
 
 
 
"So, how did you find me?" YuRi suddenly asked.
 
 
 
"The bond..."
 
 
 
 
"Oh," YuRi's mood changed. She thought that Kai put effort on finding her. It was all because of the bond. That freakin' bond. And she hate it.
 
 
 
"I hate that bond.
 
It runs in my veins and my soul now...
 
I want him to search for me... with an effort.
 
I hate it."