Chapter 11

The Vampire's Reason

Yuri stood in the front door, frozen. She couldn't move a muscle. She was too stunned to see who is the person who is the front door of MinHo's place.

 

 

"Audrey, what are you doing here?" YuRi blurted with a hint of sarcasm and anger on her tone. Audrey shook her head and YuRi heard her sniff, "I-I-I... I'm really sorry, YuRi... p-please... f-f-for-forgive me..."

 

 

"Audrey..." YuRi tried to compose herself, "Come in first... it's cold outside..." Both females entered the room and sat at MinHo's white couch, "How did you find me?"

 

 

"This is my place..." Audrey answered. YuRi asked her once again but confusion was plastered on her face, "Your place?"

 

 

"No, our place. MinHo and I... were siblings..." Audrey confessed. YuRi felt her eyes grew big. That was unexpected. "My brother texted me that you were going to stay here. So, I decided to say sorry to you..." Audrey continued.

 

 

"That was a lot of info's you got there, Audrey," YuRi exclaimed.

 

 

"Yeah, it was..." Audrey nodded, "I'm really sorry, YuRi. I heard from Kai, that you left the mansion. So, I decided to help him, too. Then, thank God, my bro texted me. That was the time I was sure that you were in safe hands. All I want to tell you is that... Kai loves you. I know that I have no right to tell you this but... Kai loves you, YuRi...'

 

 

"How can that happen?" YuRi asked in confusion, "Hell! I can't feel a single bit that he loves me! He just... he... abuse me over those years... over 6 years... and the last straw was pulled when you, two... kissed..." YuRi felt her eyes water. She tried to stop them from falling but failed. She burst into tears.

 

 

"Oh no... the kiss. YuRi, I'm really sorry but I'm the one who encouraged the kiss. It's not him. He also told me earlier that you... you were the one he's thinking that time. And that day, I realized that I have to let him go..."

 

 

"I hopr you can forgive him, YuRi. He is at down-state," Audrey pleaded. YuRi avoided her gaze. She doesn't want to look weak in front of Audrey. No, she wont.

 

 

"I'm also sorry, YuRi. For being mean to you. I was a fool and a b*tch back then... and I regret facing someone as brave as you," then Audrey tapped her back, "I'll be upsatairs if you need anything. Besided, I'm you friend now...'

 

 

Woah! The whol world turned a 360 degree turn now...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

YuRi felt someone's presence. She went upstairs to her temporary room and fell into a deep slumber. It was noon time. And it was a perfect time to take a nap. That someone held her bare hands. There were two of them. She didn't move a muscle. She was afraid who it might be.

 

 

"Go... admit it to her... I know she loves you, too. Mianhae if told her it before you. But... you're too slow... what I did is for the best. Hope you fix this one, Kai," YuRi heard Audrey's voice and left.

 

 

"YuRi..." she shivered at the male's masculine voice. It was deep and rather, husky that made him more ier, "Please... here me out..."

 

 

"I was worried, YuRi. I blamed myself for you, leaving me. I said to myself that I deserve this. That... I deserve to loose you... *huk* *sniff* but I just can't accept the fact that... you'll be gone *sniff* for th-the rest of m-my lifetime. You know that I can live forever right? But I would die if I'm not with you..."

 

 

"I love you, YuRi. Mianhae if I didn't budge out of my box just to say to you that I am sorry and I didn't admit my feelings for you... besides, its my fault, right?" Kai held her hand, "I-I was afraid... now, my nightmare is here. MinHo... he won. He took you away from me... but... could you please...

 

 

Please, come back to me..."

 

 

 


 

 

How was the update? Lame? Or like this *u* ??

If lame... waaahh~! Don't throw anything on me please...

Well, I have this poll that I am planning to... please... vote vote vote~!

 

 

thanks~!

XOXO blackpearl_16