They Go Camping

Make A Fairy Wish
 
The twelve friends then went on a journey to reach their destination--attending the party of which they were invited to...
 
Saturday came fast ahead in their schedule and everybody should have been prepared.
 
As Chen instructed before, they were divided into three groups with four members each, which was decided by playing rock-paper-scissors.
 
Baekhyun stood side by side with s who were silent as dead people in the cemetery. But he couldn't stand it any longer--literally.
 
His feet were giving up on him. Standing in the middle of nowhere with a lot of people crowding around the place. He could feel himself sweat. Until finally, he bursted out.
 
"Why do we have to ride the bus?!" Baekhyun complained. "It's unsanitary and it's public transportation!"
 
"What's wrong with public transportation?" Kyungsoo asked himself so not to intervene the drama queen's babble.
 
"Ugh! Kai, Sehun! Aren't you two rich?" He asked the two of them.
 
"My parents kicked me out of the house. They currently exist solely for the descency of me completting my education. Which I'm failing at." Kai answered directly.
 
Baekhyun waited for Sehun to answer which wasn't happening for the next second of his ruined life.
 
"SEHUN!" He screamed.
 
"Don't ask me. Aren't you rich yourself? Why didn't you get something for us to ride on?" Sehun countered.
 
"How would I know that neither the two of you didn't get anything for us to ride? And most importantly, if I told my parents why I needed it, they'll know I'm failing in my academics...they'll confiscate every single piece of eyeliner and cosmetic products I have in my room. They'll ground me for a month. A month! I won't be able to know what's new and what's hot. And--ugh! The thought of it! Pains me..." He wiped an invisible tear with his finger.
 
Kyungsoo couldn't ask for anything better than school. He was just that kid who came from the province, a scholar whose family's got no money, a dream to become a lawyer to be able to help his mother and father.
 
Such a humble background. (Unlike those spoiled brats who were with him.)
 
"Now, I'm stuck with a hot guy, a lost puppy and an owl." Baekhyun added.
 
"An owl? Is he reffering to me?" Kyungsoo thought.
 
 
"Where's that ing bus?!"
 
[TOTALLY] UNLUCKY GROUP STATUS: STILL WAITING FOR THE BUS.
 
 
Luckily for this other group, they were able to ride a taxi. (But still public transportation).
 
"Would you move your ?!"
 
Unexpectedly the ever -faced Kris was just silent by the corner (as he was the one being screamed at). Yixing on the other hand continued sleeping beside the driver's seat. 
 
The one shouting was actually Tao who brought Baekhyun's bags. Inside them were Baekhyun's eyeliners, Baekhyun's make-up kit, Baekhyun's clothes, Baekhyun's--
 
"Why are you bringing so many when they're not yours?" Chanyeol asked innocently.
 
Tao didn't specifically say it was Baekhyun's from the start, it was just obvious because each one of them were hot pink and had the letter B in an italic font symmetrically placed at the middle. 
 
Of course, the first question to pop in the head was: "Who's B?"--Beakhyun.
 
"You mean all these stuff?" Tao changed back into the normal Tao. Calm, collected, approachable. "Actually, they're all mine...All of these are for emergency in case who knows what will happen?"
 
"But you said earlier they're Baekhyun's."
 
"You asked who B was."
 
"Then why are the bags Baekhyun's when all of these are yours?"
 
Tao opened his mouth to answer the question but remained like that for the next few seconds.
 
"Probably because, Baekhyun has sneakily claimed all of your things by giving you his unused bags that had his initial on them." Yixing murmured and went back to sleeping with a faint snore.
 
"...Did he?" Chanyeol asked Tao.
 
"...No comment." Tao ended the conversation.
 
There was a long pause until Chanyeol broke the silence.
 
"...So this is like amazing race?" He started with a grin on his face.
 
 
SO-SO (AWKWARD) GROUP STATUS: SQUEEZING INSIDE A TAXI BECAUSE OF B.
 
 
Considering that the first two groups were in such misery, the condition of the last group is just the complete opposite.
 
"Master Junmyeon, I have prepared all the snacks and lunches along the way in case that Sir Minseok would get hungry as Sir Luhan ordered." Butler Jin reported to Suho.
 
"What?" Suho thought, surprised. "Since when did that happen?"
 
"O-okay, uhm...how about we get going? The others must have left by now." Suho stated.
 
Jin bowed once and gave a signal to Rapmon, the driver, who hastily went inside the garage and brought out the van.
 
"Master Junmyeon, your ride is ready." Jin stated.
 
"Wow! Master Junmyeon is so cool! Thanks Jin!" Minseok got in the van first, followed by Luhan.
 
Chen gave a reassuring smile to Suho before getting in himself. 
 
Suho sighed and then went in after the others settled themselves. He was comfortable with this. 
 
All his friends together...
 
He was just worried what the others were doing now--if they were all right or if they were in trouble. He hoped they were fine.
 
He just didn't know.
 
After Suho got in, Butler Jin closed the door after him and sat on the seat beside the driver.
 
 
LUCKY GROUP STATUS: PARADISE.
 
 
AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LATER...
 
The first group to reach the destination point (where they have all agreed to meet up before starting their amazing race--according to Chanyeol--) were the unlucky ones.
 
If only Kyungsoo's members were more appreciative of him.
 
"Where are they?! We've been waiting for like 15 minutes here and we're the only souls in this piece of land!" Baekhyun began with his babbles.
 
ANOTHER 15 MINUTES LATER...
 
"Where are they?!" Baekhyun stomped his feet on the ground.
 
Sehun was already in a world of his own and began kicking rocks. When he wasn't able to kick the rock he just suddenly shouted, "ABEOJI, FORGIVE ME!" And comically crouched down, kneeling on the floor.
 
30 MINUTES LATER...
 
The clear blue skies and the ever white clouds...slowly became dark as you look down to the ground. 
 
Baekhyun lost it and Kai was all he could talk to who understood his despair. 
 
Sehun lost the motivation to kick rocks and began throwing them on the trees. (Poor trees).
 
Kyungsoo...Kyungsoo began eating rice balls. For someone who came from the province and travelled a great distance, of course he knew what to pack and what not to pack. 
 
Not bring nothing expecting for food to be prepared.
 
On the other hand...
 
"...So, why do you like to go to Paris?" Chanyeol started again.
 
Kris groaned as Tao began explaining. 
 
He thought of how stupid Yixing was for just sleeping. They could be the ones talking.
 
(Their group got stuck up in the middle of traffic.)
 
Meanwhile...
 
"Junmyeon~" Minseok started. "I'm super hungry Junmyeon~"
 
"Junmyeon, we should stop for a while." Luhan stated, worried for Minseok whose growling tummy can be heard from afar.
 
"Since when did you let them call you," Chen gave a short pause and impersonated how Minseok and Luhan called Suho. "Junmyeon~" He extended his hand under Suho's chin while his eyebrows creased. "Master Junmyeon~ Help me, it's your princess~ Junmyeon~ I'm in love with you~"
 
"Yah! Have you forgotten to respect your hyung?" Suho snapped.
 
Chen immediately changed his expression and went back to sitting properly. "Aah, Joonma's angry."
 
"Stop--"
 
"Junmyeon~ Minseok!  Have you forgotten about your hyung?" Luhan reminded.
 
Suho let out a sigh trying to calm himself. Upon spotting a neat place--green grass with flowers of different kinds, he ordered Butler Jin to stop and ready the lunches. Rapmon, the driver, opened the door for Suho.
 
The first to get out was Minseok and Luhan, then followed by Suho and Chen. The four of them walked around the van and greeted fresh air. 
 
The wind breeze was cold in the mountains. It was fresh, clean--a complete stress-reliever.
 
Butler Jin speedily prepared the blanket, spread it over the green grass and mounted the picnic basket, tea, plates and the utensils on top.
 
The four of them then seated themselves comfortably and as if on cue they eated together after thanking for the food.
 
Minseok practically gobbled up everything he wanted to eat. "I womber ip ba oberh hahp apen." He said.
 
"Hyung, you don't talk when your mouth is full." Luhan scolded.
 
Minseok nodded and chewed his food fast.
 
"Hyung..." Luhan eyed at him.
 
This time, he slowly chewed his food until he could speak properly. He gulped it all down and began to talk. "I wonder if the others have eaten."
 
"Want to try calling them?" Chen suggested.
 
"Will cellular phones work here?" Luhan asked Butler Jin.
 
"I do not think so, sir."
 
"They should be fine. I mean, Kyungsoo and Tao are with them, they should know what to do." Suho said.
 
"Yeah, they should do fine Minseok." Luhan added.
 
They gave each other smiles and started eating again.
 
"Rapmon! You should eat too!" Luhan invited.
 
And so...
 
 "Tao! Tao! My sister!" Baekhyun screamed happily as the second group has finally arrived. By instinct he just went running to Tao and hugged him tightly around his arms.
 
"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol called out and gave a wave.
 
Kyungsoo turned around to face Chanyeol while holding his third rice ball. "Oh, Chanyeol."
 
"Is that a rice ball?" Baekhyun exclaimed. "You have a rice ball?! You have a rice ball all along and didn't give us any?!"
 
"It's my packed lunch." Kyungsoo answered.
 
"Give me some."
 
"...No."
 
"Give me some!"
 
"It's my packed lunch! It's the only food I have for the day!" 
 
Actually, he had more rice balls with him inside his bag. He wanted to share, sharing's good, but Baekhyun was acting more like a zombie by the minute.
 
"Tao! He won't give me any rice ball! I'm hungry! My tummy's upset! My heart is upset! My--"
 
"Since when did this start?" Kris asked Kai.
 
"Since." Kai answered.
 
"Guess we're still the only ones here. Where's the president and his gang?" Yixing asked.
 
"Obviously still not here." Sehun stated angrily...
 
No one was sure enough, his face was still poker as ever.
 
"Is that the only expression you could form on your face? Try smiling." Yixing gave a demo, completely mocking Sehun.
 
Chanyeol went over to them, walking away from what was currently happening amongst Baekhyun who was chasing after Kyungsoo for a rice ball, Tao who was chasing after Baekhyun to calm him down and Kyungsoo who was trying to make Tao his shield.
 
"Want some kimbap? Kyungsoo made some when we were back in the dorm." He invited the others. He took out a lunch box from his backpack and opened it.
 
A whole box filled with delicious korean sushi.
 
"Kimbap?" Kris murmured.
 
Kai, Sehun and Yixing's hands were already swift in taking out food for themselves. Chanyeol invited Kris who was foreign to the dish.
 
"Want some? They're delicious."
 
Kris shook his head with a weird look on it. Even in their desperate situation where lack of food made Baekhyun a zombie, he preferred to eat steak. (Food that was unavailable at the very moment.)
 
"I'm not hungry." A complete lie from a coward.
 
20 MINUTES LATER...(GREAT TIME SKIPS ARE AWESOME.)
 
"We're here!" Minseok exclaimed happily. But his grin immediately washed out from his face when he noticed the really intense aura.
 
"Tao! Quickly! My sweat, my sweat it's going to ruin my eyeliner! I didn't apply the other one that was waterproof! I was expecting a much colder weather in the mountains!" Beakhyun panicked.
 
"It was cold, until you started to chase me around. I had to gobble up two rice balls without savoring them." Kyungsoo mummbled and started to munch on the fifth rice ball he had kept in his bag.
 
"Which bag was it?" Tao asked.
 
"The pink one!"
 
"...It's all pink!"
 
"The one with my initial!"
 
"...All of it has your initial! Give me a more specific one!"
 
"I don't know! I wasn't the one who kept those bags now, was I?!"
 
"Damn it!" Tao started ransacking inside the huge pink bag. Inside it were another set of mass-produced hot-pink colored bags with Baekhyun's initial printed symmetrically at the center.
 
"So that's the kind of emergency he was talking about." Chanyeol stated.
 
Purses began to fly from one spot to another. Guess looking for a eyeliner was such a big deal.
 
"Here! Finally!" Tao hurriedly ran towards Baekhyun and applied on the eyeliner gently, swiftly and professionally. "There. You feel better?"
 
Before he responded to Tao's question, he looked around the place and saw his things looked like it got passed by some kind of typhoon.
 
"...MY THINGS! They're all over the ground! I'm gonna have a heart attack in this state! We rode on public transportation, the bus was smelly with that ert's sweat and I didn't get to eat any food, because KYUNGSOO wouldn't give me any!"
 
"Baekhyun, calm down. You're going to lose all of your energy."
 
He dramatically placed his backhand on his forehead and sighed.
 
"You haven't eaten yet?" Minseok asked.
 
"Did you hear what I just said?" Baekhyun answered sarcastically. "Want me to repeat it all over again?"
 
"Jin, bring out what we have left from the picnic." Suho ordered Butler Jin.
 
"Yes, Master Junmyeon." After he bowed his head, he immediately moved on.
 
"Picnic? You had a picnic? Where were you for the past 2 hours and 75 minutes?!" Baekhyun went on and on and on and on and on, even when he already had food in his mouth, chewing it, swallowing it...
 
"Kris," Chen called out. "Do you want some sandwiches? Your parents might complain how we're not feeding you properly."
 
Because they weren't. Until then...
 
Thus Kris joined Baekhyun.
 
Tao sighed and sat on the ground. Unexpectedly Kyungsoo was the person beside him, hiding away from Baekhyun. The last rice ball in his hands. 
Due to pity and appreciation (of Tao being his shield), Kyungsoo gave Tao the rice ball he had in his hands.
 
The journey might not have ended for the twelve friends, but they've eaten and they're stuffed.
 
 
STATISTICS:
 
LUCKY GROUP TIME: 3 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES
 
SO-SO(AWKWARD) GROUP TIME: 2 HOURS AND 42 MINUTES
 
(TOTALLY) UNLUCKY GROUP TIME: 1 HOUR AND 25 MINUTES
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: This was a long one, I didn't expect it to be long. Ugh.
 
YEEPEE~! Subscribres! xD I didn't expect that. Yey! I'll give my all to be good at comedy. ( I don't have humour at all. Dx)
 
STAY TUNED~