Switch

Make A Fairy Wish

After getting back to their dorm, Chanyeol sighed with a smile on his face on that Sunday night as he was prepared to go to bed, only waiting for Kyungsoo to finish some things so he could finally turn off the light.

 

He was lying down on the top of the double-deck while reflecting on their camping sessions. For two days that they were in the mountains, he was somewhat homesick. He kept on telling Kyungsoo when they were there until when they were going home, (riding a bus with everyone else including their teachers and Baek's usual ramblings as he went on and on) until they were actually home.

 

He wasn't sure if Kyungsoo was tired hearing him talk about it, he wasn't tired of it, and either ways, he wasn't really bothering to know if Kyungsoo was tired of it because he wasn't.

 

"I should visit my family during the holidays. So should you Kyungsoo."

 

The same as always, Kyungsoo didn't answer him. He didn't mind.

 

"Aah, I also remembered! While we were in the mountains, I was with Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung, an old man that was selling food along with his daughter, and his daughter with her son, actually the son and daughter who was his mother were having an argument and about the laptop not working and how his course wasn't Psychology and his laptop not working--what was I supposed to tell you again?"

 

Kyungsoo was just silent.

 

"OH YEAH! The old man was just listening to his daughter and grandson argue, while he was warning us creepily on how the forest was a bit...strange."

 

Kyungsoo stopped at that comment and looked at Chanyeol. He was just given a smile and multilpe nodds by the giant.

 

"How strange? I don't know. But considering that we saw a unicorn and fairies. SPEAKING OF THOSE FAIRIES! I think I saw a familiar face. So I don't exactly think that the forest was that strange. Probably. But not at all. I think...I was a bit happy...maybe not."

 

Kyungsoo went near the switch of the light and turned it off.

 

"Good night Kyungsoo~"

 

"..." Silence simply greeted him back.

 

"Night hyung~" Chanyeol answered himself.

 

"If we really did saw fairies...what do you think will happen to us? What if we were just hit by some fireworks?"

 

"If we were, we'd be in the emergency room right now."

 

Right...

 


THE DAY AFTER


 

The sun rose like it always does and it shined bright as it did. Though the sun may not have shined on the twelve handsome boys, it will shine on a wish.

Stretching his arms, so he did, not having the slightest idea, that on that day he would become, the boy who had what he didn't.


 

KYUNGSOO DO

 

He stretched his arms as he woke up. It was monday, and he had to get ready for the day ahead of him. It was a school day and he has to spend 30 minutes of his time reminding Chanyeol to wake up from time to time. Cook food for him, remind him of his scattered things, ask him if he was finished with his homework. And then he'll listen to him talk about visiting his home in the holidays.

 

Which he is taking as an option for himself, but he had to be honest, there was a 97% chance he wouldn't do it. But then there was that 3% remaining. he's been finding ways to excuse himself.

 

After stretching he rubbed his eyes and slid off his bed so to avoid the roof above him. Something was odd though.

 

Very odd.

 

What was it? How can he explain it?

 

His bed was longer. The distance he traveled from the center to the edge of the bed would only take a second or two to get down on the floor. Why was it that his bed took a much longer time?

 

Just as he thought of that, he accidently fell on the floor as he finally found the edge of the bed and slid off.

 

Aside from the distance, it was softer. There was a blanket. There was a smell, as if perfumed. Lastly, he couldn't hear any of Chanyeol's murmurs.

 

He opened his eyes and astonished as he was, he almost thought if he was dead. What would people normally think when all they see was light coming out from the marvelous sun's rays as it escaped through the slightly open curtain--which was by the way WHITE-- and the bed sheets that were also WHITE?

 

However this theory was crushed out when he saw the heater. Heaven wouldn't have a heater now would it? It's not environment-friendly.

 

Then...was he kidnapped? Then where was Chanyeol?

 

He stood up from the floor bare footed and roamed around the room.

 

He noticed another odd thing.

 

The sight was higher than he usually saw it.

 

As he passed by the mirror he saw a glimpse of himself. He traced back his footsteps and found himself--different... Was it some kind of joke, a prank? But who would do plastic surgery over night? Can plastic surgery include height?

 

He touched his face and tried slapping himself if it was a dream. BUT IT HURT. He slapped himself too hard, he wants to slap himself again for slapping himself too hard.

 

"I AM KAI."

 

PARK CHANYEOL

 

No one could have slept more peacefully than he did. Until it was ruined by the time light hit his eyes.

 

"Good morning, Master. The sun has shined and today is monday. You shouldn't be late for school." A woman with a sweet voice announced early in the morning.

 

He groaned while trying hard to open his eyes as he sat up on the bed.

 

Somebody knocked on the door and the woman said, "Come in" before the door opened. Another girl who was dressed in a maid outfit just like the other woman went near him as she held a tray on her hands.

 

"Master, here's your breakfast." The girl said to him as she placed the tray above his lap right before him.

 

"Wait, wait." He held his hand up.

 

"Do you not like bacon and eggs, master?"

 

"Master?"

 

"Don't you want to be called master? But today's monday. Do you want us to change how we call you?"

 

"What? Uhm...am I dreaming?"

 

It took a while before the young ladies answered him.

 

"Certainly not, we're real."

 

"Oh...then can you...pinch me?" He handed his arm to the girl nearer to him.

 

"Pinch you?" She asked unsure of what she was supposed to do.

 

"Oh...never mind. I'll pinch myself." He pulled back his arm and immediately pinched himself only to know that he was definitely not dreaming. "AARGH!"

 

"Your highness!" They rushed to him.

 

They actually changed the way they called him.

 

"Wait!" Abruptly they stopped and he was going to ask them another question. "Where am I?"

 

"Your mansion, sire."

 

"Whose mansion?"

 

"Yours."

 

"...can you give me a name?"

 

"Byun Household. Your mansion."

 

Byun? "...and who am I?"

 

"The young master Byun Baekhyun."

 

"...WHAT?"

 

"Are you all right Mister Baekhyun? We didn't mean to startle you. Not that you should be, sire. But is everything all right?"

 

"This is real, right?" They nodded. Not trusting them he pinched himself again. "AARGH! Why did I do that again! Idiot!"

 

"My Prince, are you okay? Why did you pinch yourself again when you knew it would hurt?"

 

"Is everyhing okay?" They asked one after another.

 

"No, don't worry. I'm fine. Can you hand me a mirror?" He asked.

 

They handed him a mirror and saw the reflection of Baekhyun himself.

 

"I'M BAEKHYUN! Wait, but I'm Park Chanyeol! I was planning to visit my family this coming holiday. I remember blabbering about it to Kyungsoo! And--and--I saw fairies. I saw fairies...THE FAIRIES!"

 

"Master Baekhyun, are you sure everything is all right? Are you feeling dizzy? A fever perhaps?"

 

No Chanyeol...

 

Immediately he thought of a plan of letting them out of the room before he was going to get crazy on his own. Figuring out the reason why he was Baekhyun and not himself. He had to know. But it won't do if they think he's going crazy.

 

(CHANYEOL IS SMART. ;D )

 

He began to laugh like how he hears Baekhyun laugh when he's talking to Tao. "Oh the two of you! I'm perfectly fine! You got totally fooled! AH! I was just practicing my role for the presentation that was going to happen sooner or later in the future."

 

"Oh...what a relief. You scared us there, sensei."

 

"You are really good in acting, like it was almost real!"

 

"Yes, yes. You can leave now, now that I've showed you my acting skills." He signaled them with his hand.

 

Both of them bowed and left with a smile on their face. When he heard the door shut, he just couldn't help but put the tray away, get out of the bed and panick.

 

"This can't be reality." He was about to pinch himself when he remembered what happened earlier just then. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

 

OH SEHUN

 

An alarm woke him up.

 

It was pretty weird because he doesn't set an alarm for him to wake up. He wasn't in good terms with its existence.

 

He didn't bother to open his eyes and his hand began scavenging all over the bed. Was it his cellphone? An alarm clock his father might have bought for him?

 

His father doesn't like alarm clocks either...must've bought it to annoy him.

 

Since the sound was so annoying he stood up from the bed and threw away all the pillows to find if it was a phone that sounded like an alarm clock. He saw a phone but it wasn't the source of the annoying ringing sound. He saw a desk that wasn't familiar to him but there he found the alarm clock.

 

He took it and looked at it, wondering...how to stop it.

 

"HOW DO I ING TURN THIS OFF?!"

 

Due to irritation he slammed it on the floor but still it didn't stop ringing. He was like a baby throwing a tantrum, he seriously didn't know what to do to stop it.

 

"MOM! STOP THIS ANNOYING THING!" He cried out loud.

 

Not a moment too soon he heard someone running up the stairs and went inside his bed.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I don't know how to stop the alarm! Did Dad buy that to annoy me again?!"

 

"What? Oh God! Did you throw it on the floor?!" Everything was still blurry to him, but he saw her get down on her knees as she picked up the alarm clock and turned it off. "This was a birthday gift from Minseok!"

 

"Minseok? Why would the secretary of the student council give me an alarm clock as a birthday gift? I don't like alarm clocks."

 

"Secretary...Luhan are you okay?"

 

It took him a while to process what she just said. But after a time he opened his eyes in shock.

 

"Luhan? Who are you calling Luhan?"

 

"I'm calling you Luhan! have you forgotten your name?"

 

It was only then that it occured to him that he didn't recognize the woman's face. He didn't recognize any of his surroundings. He didn't recognize a single bit of anything.

 

He wasn't in his room. He wasn't where he was supposed to be.

 

This woman wasn't his mom!

 

Upon seeing a mirror he saw his reflection on it. He was Luhan. There was no denying it.

 

It was then that he suddenly thought, was all those years thinking he was Sehun a dream?

 

...NO. IMPOSSIBLE. The annoying things his dad did to him for all those years wouldn't go so easily just by seeing himself as someone else in the mirror.

 

Was this the dream then?

 

"Am I dreaming?" He asked her.

 

"I think so. I also think you're sleep talking and sleep standing, so wash your face and get back your senses! I will find someone to fix your alarm clock. Because this is very important to you, it came from Minseok. Now do what I just said and get ready for school." She said it all at once and left the room.

 

But he stood there staring at himself--NO--at Luhan.

 

"I am Oh Sehun not Luhan. I'm going to fix this." He declared and began to move. Then he suddenly paused and said, "I sound so cool~" and continued moving.

 

KIM JUNMYEON

 

He awoke early as always. It was monday, and he ought to be a good president in the student council.

 

He thought of good things. Good stuff to do, good things to look forward to, good--

 

"AARGH!" His body wasn't entirely good though.

 

What did he do? He's healthy. Always in good condition. What happened to his strength? It was like being sapped away upon waking up.

 

"Agh! My entire body hurts! What's wrong with me today?" He asked himself and decided to let it go. "I should get ready for school." He stated.

 

Fully opening his eyes he stared into nothingness, until it occured to him that he didn't know were he was. He looked around the room and found out that it wasn't his room at all.

 

Seeing a full body mirror, he just immediately jumped out of bed. Pure instinct. And for some reason as he felt a nervous feeling growing inside of him, it turned into despair once he saw himself.

 

He wasn't himself at all. He's become Yixing.

 

Multiple knocks were on the door and the doorknob twisted and came in a woman he didn't know.

 

She looked utterly familiar though...wasn't this--

 

"Hyuyeon."

 

"Calling me by my name now and not eomma?" She raised a brow and crossed her arms.

 

"Aah...erm...eomma, I'm sorry for being disrespectful."

 

She didn't say anything but she was shocked when she heard him apologize to her. "Breakfast is ready. Join me and your father while we're still here, later we're going to Germany. Remember our deal, you're not going anywhere else besides, school, the studio and this place. If you want to go somewhere else, ask permission first. Understand?"

 

"..."

 

She waited a reply but it seemed like the other channel was busy loading.

 

"Yixing."

 

"Aah...erm...yes eomma."

 

"Okay then, just go to the dining table when you're ready." She ended the conversation and went out.

 

"What's happening?" He looked back at the mirror and frowned due to anxiety.

 

What was he going to do?


 

THUS, THE JOURNEY BEGINS.


 

______________________________________________________________________________________________


 

EOMMA~ I've finally updated! Been so busy moping about and busy with exams and other gloomy shizz!

WOOHOO! I'VE UPDATED! I AM SO HAPPY!!! XD


 

Hope you stay tuned~ x3

<3