A Week of Toture

Make A Fairy Wish

STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

"The people present in this room are, Tao, Chen, Minseok, Me, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai." Suho with the face of Yixing announced at the front.

Right after that, a series of banging echoed across the room. Chen opened the door that they locked.

In front of them they saw Kai and Sehun panting.

"What happened to you guys?"

"I was going around in circles in the city. Luhan hyung helped me find my way. To think we only reached this place on recess break." Kyungsoo explained.

"The gates were closed so we managed to climb over the wall. However, we got chased by the watch dog so we had to run for our lives. Running around the school hysterically. I'm not used to such a weak body." Luhan pointed out frankly.

They weren't the same set of eyes, not the face he's been faced with for the past years, but the Luhan he so knew was in there. In Sehun. "Luge? Is that you?" Minseok stood up from his seat.

"Ah~ Xiumin-ah~" Luhan greeted back with a smile.

Minseok ran to him and gave him a hug. "Luge~"

"It's so fluff." Sehun stated.

"Now we're ten people. The two people missing are Kris and Yixing." Suho remarked.

"Aren't you Yixing?" Kyungsoo asked as he went inside the room. He stopped midway from where he was about to go upon seeing himself sitting so informally. Feet on the table and hands behind his neck. "YA! SIT PROPERLY!"

Kai got startled hearing his own voice shouting at him. So instead of sitting properly, his head was first to hit the ground.

"Is that you Suho?" Luhan asked the Yixing image in front of him.

"Yeah. Apparently, 8 of us switched with each other. Me and Yixing, You and Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, lastly, Kyungsoo and Kai."

"Right. Minseok is still Minseok. Tao is still Tao and it's the same with Chen."

"We hope it's the same with Kris. We don't know of his whereabouts. We sent him a text message to come to the Student Council, but he didn't give us any reply. We're hoping he'd come later or sooner." Suho sighed. "The one I'm worried of is the one whom I changed with."

"Yixing?" Suho gave a nod to Minseok's questinon.

"I can call Yixing." Kai offered. "But Kyungsoo will have to be the one speaking to him."

"Why is that?" Kyungsoo asked with a frown.

"You've got my voice. And most of all my body. I'll just tell you what to tell him and if we can't convince him to come to school, then I'll probably have to..." Kai trailed off with what he was going to say.

"To what?"

"...send Kyungsoo to where he usually goes. In an alley where there are a bunch of thugs and the like."

Kyungsoo formed a perfect O with Kai's mouth.

"Stop doing that. My face looks weird if you do that." Kai said.

"But he has my body. Will he still go there?" Suho asked.

"He won't care. Instead he'll find it fascinating that he looks like someone else. He might even plan a prank on the people there."

"Are you serious?"


 


 

"So what are we going to do?"

The whole room was silent. They met back up again during lunch break to discuss the problem at hand. This time Kris was with them...tied up to a chair.

He was mumbling words they couldn't hear. Why was he tied up?

He was being incooperative, but he had to help because he was involved. (Chen and Chanyeol were the suspects to tying him up. Baekhyun handed the rope.)

"Let's trace back from when we had the camping." Suho suggested.

"Yixing said he saw a unicorn. So we followed him because we might get separated and lost." Kai explained.

"Well Kyungsoo pointed at something that looked like fireworks in our part." Baekhyun stated. "My voice is so deep. I can't get over it at all."

"What more about me? I can reach a really high note." Chanyeol stated and stood up on his seat. He cleared his throat, emptied his stomach and just..."Aaaah~"

Everybody looked at him in confusion. They were more bothered as to how he had time to experiment.

"Ya! Be careful not to destroy my voice!" Baekhyun warned.

"Oh sure hyung." He said and went down to sit back on his seat.

"So does this mean...I can dance?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Don't bother." Kai remarked with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Guys! Let's stay focused." Suho called out for their attention.

"Should we go back to the forest then? To look for the fairies?" Luhan suggested.

"What if they won't show themselves?" Sehun said. "Just sayin'. It's likely possible."

"About that. When Chanyeol was with Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung, he said the old man said something about the forest. That it was strange." Kyungsoo said.

"He must be talking about the fairies then and unicorns."

"So if we go back to the forest...when can we afford to do that?" Luhan asked. "Me, Xiumin and Channie have practices this weekend. And we can't skip this time around again. The camping was the only time our coach said yes. We'd have to wait for at least the next month to be able to get away again."

"So you can't come with us. But in your position. How can you and Chanyeol practice? You've exchanged bodies with Sehun and Baekhyun." Suho said in despair.

"How are you even going to excuse yourself? Tell the coach, 'Sir, we've switched bodies with Sehun and Baekhyun, please excuse us to go to the forest and call out the fairies'." Baekhyun said sarcastically and gave them a shrug.

"If only it was that easy." Minseok slumped and rested his head on the table in front of him.

"Putting that aside. We also have to look after each other. Someone has to guard a pair." Chen said.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"So that at times when there will be an urgent meeting like this, no one will roam around like Yixing. And we can keep watch with each other 24/7 so that if anyone tries to escape, or go cray cray over the situation, someone can be there." Chen explained.

"Yeah. Chen's right. We're lucky the teachers had a meeting on the subjects before this lunch break. At least we're not us misfortunate as we think we are." Suho gave another deep sigh.

"OMG~!" Chanyeol sat upside down on his chair. His feet at the back rest of the chair and his head above the floor. "The mood is so down~"

"I see what you did there~" Sehun grinned with Chanyeol.

IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY.

Minseok raised his hand to get the attention of Suho. "I just have one question. If we can't go this weekend, or let's just say if some people are going this weekend, it would still be this weekend. What are we going to do for the whole week?"

"Xiumin's right. What are we going to do when we go home?" Luhan said.

"And I was planning on visiting my parents..." Chanyeol made a puppy face. Kyungsoo rubbed his back to comfort him.

"We should go accordingly to where we should be. Stay in contact with your phones. But first let's assign the people who didn't switch to a pair." Suho declared. "Tao, which pair will you choose to be with?"

"I'll be with Baekhyun." Tao answered with a smile to the body of his best friend.

"Hmm? Oh, Baek's in Chanyeol." Chanyeol reminded him.

"Oh! Right, sorry. My mistake."

"I'll be with Luge~" Minseok volunteered.

"Chen?" Suho asked.

"I'll be with Kyungsoo and Kai." Chen stated.

"..." Suho was left speechless. That meant he was left with Kris. Which meant, instead of Kris helping them, he'll be the one to help Kris and Yixing. He's got nothing much to complain. His dongsaeng (Kyungsoo) needed someone to rely on. He was the president so he's got to do his job. "Okay. SO Kris will be assissting me and Yixing."

Kris muffled words behind the handkerchief of Sehun (which Luhan brought).

"I never understood why we had to tie him up and make him look like he's kidnapped." Kai narrowed his eyes on the hyung trying to break free.


 

SEHUN - JONGIN "KAI" LUHAN - KYUNGSOO

Section A

Math.

"Jongin." The teacher called to them. "Answer what's written on the board for me."

Kyungsoo didn't say a word but he immediately stood up.

The class began to be filled with whispers. Noticing this, Luhan looked around him and decided to ask the one beside him of what was happening.

"Why is everybody in such a rabble?" He asked the girl.

Instead of answering him properly the girl looked at him as if her spirit drifted off somewhere safer.

"Uhm...Sorry for inconveniencing you then..." Luhan told the girl politely and went back to sit straight.

Unknown to Kai's true nature, Kyungsoo didn't mind them and just got a chalk, wrote his answer on the board fast and went back to sit beside Luhan.

"It suddenly became noisy." Kyungsoo remarked.

"I tried asking what was happening and I was only greeted with silence. She looked at me as if she saw a ghost." Luhan bitterly stated.

"Don't tell me that you are a ghost." Kyungsoo looked at him wide-eyed. Well, not as wide as before since they weren't his eyes.

"Kyungsoo, don't joke around!" Luhan hoarsely whispered.

"Anything is possible right now." He added.

Luhan hit Kyungsoo with a slap.

"Since when were you good at math Kai?" The boy at Kyungsoo's back asked in a really cheery tone with a cheery smile.

The both of them looked around and found him as a familiar face. Who was this? Did they meet before?

"What? You're not going to tell me why?" He kept asking. His face dropped into a suspicious look. "You didn't ask for answers, so how did you get the answer?"

They were trying hard to remember who this guy was. And most of all they had to or else...they'll be discovered as impostors. Or something like that nonetheless...

"Are you two having tutorial classes then?"

"Aah!" Luhan exclaimed.

"What? You are? Wow! Since when? I didn't know you'd agree having a math tutor. I hope he'll be able to survive the two of you." He laughed.

"Lee Taemin!" Luhan called out to him while pointing his index finger at the boy.

"What?" Taemin asked with a blank expression, totally confused of what was going on with the two boys before him.

"Aah~ Lee Taemin." Kyungsoo followed Luhan. "You're classmates with--"

Luhan immediately shut Kyungsoo's mouth before he could spill anything. "Aah, yeah. We're having tutorials on math."

"Oh~ Is that why you were gone during the weekend? You just went missing, you didn't bother telling us where you were going." The boy next to Taemin joined in the conversation.

"Aah...yeah. We were. In the mountains. With the Student Council members."

"So is that how you two got close?"

"Who?"

"The two of you."

Sehun and Kai weren't close but they were classmates. That would mean...

"Aah, yeah yeah yeah. We got to know each other when we were having...classes."

"Well, welcome to the club. You're considered as Kai's fourth friend. If that is how he even calls us." Taemin said.

"It's a miracle how he's not responding to what we're talking Taemin." The other boy looked at Kai with an odd look.

Kyungsoo was just looking at them talk. What was he supposed to say? He didn't know Kai at all.

"Don't question it, he might go back to normal. But you two are going to the club this afternoon right?" Taemin asked. "Lay hyung said he'll be waiting over there. Since when did he get a new number?"

"Club?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah. Where we dance."

Both of them had a hunch that they had to go with the two boys. Because Lay would be there. But setting aside that matter...dance.

They were going to dance. Kyungsoo --> dance.

How will they turn out by the end of the day?

 

 


 

* * * * * * * * * * * *


 

p.s. YA~

HI to all of you. If you like this story just VOTE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. :>

But I would really appreciate if you'd COMMENT though~ :DDD

I hope this chapter turned out fine~ I was a bit off when writing this.

OH WELL. xD