Symptoms

Make A Fairy Wish
TAO & KRIS : CHEN & MINSEOK PAIRS
 
 
3 HOURS AND 8 MINUTES LATER
 
 
"We've finally arrived!" Minseok exclaimed, "Where's Luhan?"
 
"Master Junmyeon and the others haven't arrived yet. For the last few hours, you are the first group to have arrived." Butler Jin stated.
 
"First?" Tao asked. "It's four o' clock and we're still the first?! And we've only got a ing map and we're like the first? What are they doing, having a nap time?!" He babbled like Baekhyun when in a fit.
 
 
AFTER AN HOUR OF SEARCHING FOR THE OTHERS.
 
 
"Tao's a psychic." Chen stated. The four of them stood there dumbfounded seeing the rest of the party unconscious on the ground.
 
"But I'm more stuck up as to how we could've just walked straight and end up at Suho's vacation house." Minseok said with a pout. 
 
He's referring to the main road that goes straight to the vacation house. The main road where everybody came from and walked on.
 
"How are we supposed to bring them back?" Kris asked in a worry. He slapped Yixing's face which was turning bright red. "Yixing won't wake up!"
 
"Neither is my sister! Baekhyun!" Tao cried.
 
"We'll probably have to carry them." Chen suggested.
 
Minseok's eyes grew bigger while looking at Chen. "Are you serious?"
 
"I'm carrying Luhan and Suho." Chen dibs.
 
"Luhan?" Minseok looked at him go at it, carrying the two other boys on his back. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE LUHAN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!"
 
 
After sometime...
 
"Why do I have to carry Chanyeol? He's freaking heavy!" Minseok cried as he finally carried Luhan (with an extra) on his back. "That troll!"
 
 
What happened before that:
 
"You want Luhan? Okay. But you'll have to carry Chanyeol." Chen stated.
 
"Why Chanyeol?"
 
"Because he's your dongsaeng and won't you feel guilty leaving him behind like how that guy is doing?" Chen pointed at Kris who carried Yixing and passed by them to carry Sehun (who he doesn't really know that much or talked to unlike the few minutes he had spent with Chanyeol). "Really?"
 
 
Reality check: Minseok is fragile.
 
"Don't worry Luhan, I'll bring you to the vacation house and we'll play soccer together with Channie." He cried.
 
 
~TIME SKIPS ARE AWESOME~
 
 
9:47 p.m.
 
The first to wake up among the twelve men inside the room was Kyungsoo. His eyelids fluttered and he convinced himself that it was all a dream. So he went back to sleep and comfortably wrapped himself in his bedsheet.
 
He smiled. Glad that he didn't get into a fight with Baekhyun or to have seen anything impossible like a magical creature in the forest. He didn't want to think about it. He must've been going mad.
 
"Unicorn. I see a unicorn."
 
Someone was murmuring. He could hear it.
 
"It's just a dream Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said out loud.
 
"I'm not sleep talking Kyungsoo." Chanyeol groaned from a distance.
 
"There's a unicorn. I want it. I want it."
 
Why would Chanyeol be dreaming of unicorns in the first place?
 
He didn't want to open his eyes...but he had to.
 
"Beautiful unicorn." Yixing mummbled.
 
"It was all true. It all happened." Kyungsoo exclaimed. "FAIRIES EXIST!"
 
"Yah!" Baekhyun woke up and sat on his mattress. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A BEAUTY SLEEP HERE! Is that you again Kyungsoo? Why does it always have to be you? First you suggested we ride the bus. Second, you didn't give me any food. Third, you didn't say you WEREN'T Kai. And now, this?" He got his pillow and threw it at Kyungsoo.
 
"Are we having a pillow fight? I always wanted to have a pillow fight!" Chanyeol actively participated and threw a pillow at Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun froze. And slowly looked at Chanyeol. His eyes were filled wih fury.
 
The diva was really mad now.
 
"Did you just throw the pillow at me?" He asked.
 
"Yes." Chanyeol smiled.
 
"And you answer in such manner where it sounds so entertaining. Okay. You want a fight? Then I'll show you what WOMAN POWER is!" He grabbed the pillow next to him where Kai was sleeping on.
 
He threw the pillow at Chanyeol while Kai woke up as his head slammed on the cold hard floor. He sat up, totally awoken by Baekhyun's voice power, and got hit by a flying pillow. By that time, Sehun was also awake. 
 
AND HE SAW THE WHOLE THING.
 
He laughed hard at how Kai got hit by the pillow which was thrown by Kyungsoo "accidentally". (It was meant for Baekhyun. He has slow reflexes so he threw it by the time Baekhyun ran for Chanyeol.)
 
Kai saw Sehun laugh so he threw the pillow to Sehun. Of course the pillow shut Sehun's mouth, so he took the pillow again and threw it at Kai--err, no he missed. It actually went down cause it slipped from his hand and hit Luhan on the face. 
 
After a moment of feeling suffocation, Luhan slowly opened his eyes, took off the pillow and met with Sehun's and asked, "Are you trying to kill your hyung?"
 
"...You could say that." Sehun answered. (He meant Kai.)
 
"Oh...that makes it easy then." Luhan got the pillow and threw it at him.
 
So, the night was just filled with pillow throwing. Baekhyun shouting. People waking. Baekhyun rampaging. Chanyeol laughing. Suho trying. Chen trolling. Minseok playing. Kyungsoo sleeping. Kai's a hysterical being. Sehun failing. Luhan avenging. Baekhyun conquering. Kris annoying--Yixing yixing. Tao stopping everything that was going on by using wushu sticks.
 
"What a night." Tao sighed as he went back to sleep with all the other ten (except for Kyungsoo who was asleep) in fear.
 
 
TAO STATUS: UNDEFEATED.
 
 
 
Next Day~
 
 
There was awkward silence. Nobody spoke a word or two.
 
Tao, Kris, Minseok and Chen were wondering why the other members had a crazy aura with them. Especially Yixing who was smiling in broad daylight. Tao and Kris were already awkward, and Minseok didn't want to talk to Chen because he separated him and Luhan twice, and Chen knew that their hyung has the mind of a maknae.
 
Chen cleared his throat and no one bothered to divert their attention to him.
 
"Suho." He called. But he felt like a ghost. "JUNMYEON."
 
"Huh? What? Oh Chen, you said something? Wait, I'm..." And so he went back to staring at nothing.
 
"Okay, I've had enough of this." He murmured. "GUYS. WHAT THE HAPPENED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON? WHY ARE YOU ALL ACTING LIKE THIS?"
 
"You wouldn't believe us." Kyungsoo answered.
 
"I feel like I'm going crazy.  I don't even think the others saw it too. Sigh." Luhan said.
 
"You don't say sigh when you sigh." Sehun interrupted.
 
"Yah. You wanna get hit?" Luhan threatened.
 
 
INSERT: (Imagine Sehun hiding behind Kris.)
 
 
 
Note: Luhan has hit Sehun a lot of times in the story actually.
1.) The soccer ball (UNINTENTIONALLY)
2.) The pillow fight
3.) CURRENTLY UNOCCUPIED. LET'S MAKE MORE MEMORIES.
 
 
 
"What really happened?" Chen asked again. But he got interrupted when there were knocks on the door. 
 
Butler Jin opened it and behind him were three teachers from their school.
 
"Master Junmyeon, your guests have arrived." Butler Jin announced across the room. Daehyun, Himchan and Bang (with a goofy costume and a fake moustache) went crowding in.
 
"How are all of our students feeling on the first day?" Daehyun asked in glee. But even without words, his question was answered just by looking at all of them slump.
 
"UGH! WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE THESE IDIOTS AS MY FRIENDS?!"
 
 
 
A FEW MOMENTS LATER
 
 
"69, 70! You are still far from a hundred, come on pick up your arms and find the inner man in you! Let's get down to business!" Himchan commanded.
 
"Why do we have to do a hundred push-ups?" Chanyeol asked as he continued with his 71st.
 
"Plus 50!"
 
"CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun squirmed as he fell flat on the floor. He was still far from 50.
 
AFTER 200 PUSH-UPS
 
"Now..." Daehyun began. 
 
Everyone was livelier than before. Baekhyun has cursed two people out. Tao looked extremely fine. The same with Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol and Kris (he's a basketball player).
 
"We've come here to help you out with your performance--me, Himchan, and Bang. We will group you into your different specialties. I will specialize in the vocals, Himchan with dancing, and Bang will be with rapping." Daehyun explained. "For now, we'll leave you to practice your little audition performances and after a few minutes, we'll start with the screening. CHOP CHOP!"
 
"Are the student council members included?" Suho asked.
 
"Yes. Didn't Bang tell you?" Daehyun said.
 
"No. We just met now after friday. Since when--"
 
"So now you know. Suho, I would like you to very much create a group with Baekhyun and Chen. Pick your last member because I'm betting on your group. CIAO!~" He closed the door and left the room.
 
"Bet? They're betting what?"
 
 
IN THE LOUNGE
 
 
Daehyun chuckled darkly. "I'll win this bet."
 
"Oh yeah? I don't remember you winning at all for the past five years." Bang stated. 
 
Without any hesitation Daehyun slapped his cheek. "Were you just describing yourself, just now? I've won half of our bets for the past five years. And not once did you win."
 
"Let me dream at least."
 
"Now, I am betting on Baekhyun's group. And for the solo, I am betting on Baekhyun. Who are you betting Bang?"
 
"Aren't they still going to audition and we'd take who's who before we form their form groups--"
 
"Oh! It's already obvious whose going where. Baekhyun, Chen, and Suho will of course be under me. All they need is one member left. Sehun that punk, along with Kai, Yixing and someone else would be under Himchan. And you, OBVIOUOSLY would get Chanyeol, Kris and Tao and another member."
 
"Why are we all missing one OBVIOUS member?" Bang asked.
 
"BECAUSE, the last ones knows how to either, rap, dance and sing. Luhan can do all three, Minseok can sing and dance, and the last one--GASP. My last member! I wonder if Kyungsoo can sing. I heard he's having vocal lessons somewhere else cheaper. Oh~ I am so excited."
 
 
THE STUDIO 
(Didn't know it actually existed in a vacation house. But that's fine. Knowledge is limited, Imagination is vast. ;D )
 
 
Suho pokes Chen.
 
Chen glares at Suho.
 
Chen asks, "what?"
 
Suho says, "Don't get mad at me."
 
 
--LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN. IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
 
"What?" Suho asked.
 
"Chill bro."
 
"The sasaeng-nims are up to something. Do you have any idea?" Suho said with utmost suspicion.
 
"Hmm, who cares? It won't affect us anyway expcept for themselves." Chen snorts. "What if, our homeroom teacher would loose the bet and he'd go under that waterfall ?"
 
 
IN THE LOUNGE
 
 
"I'll do exactly just that." Bang stated proudly.
 
"You'll stay under the waterfalls for two hours? Okay. How about you Himchan?" Daehyun said while raising a brow.
 
"I won't lose. Because my training on them will be harsh. Spartan style." Himchan said plainly. "But Daehyun, if you lose, you'll have to do 200 push-ups just like them kids. Your arms are weak and you need muscles."
 
"Who asked you to give me my punishment?"
 
Bang creepily went behind him. "Take it Daehyun, or you'll go under the waterfall for two hours straight."
 
"You're confident with your body aren't you?" Daehyun skeptically said.
 
"Yes, yes I am." Bang smiled happily.
 
"Don't smile."
 
 
TIME SKIPS ARE AWESOME. (Let me remind you that~ ;D )
 
 
"Are you all ready?" Daehyun asked. "Okay, let's start with Baekhyun!"
 
"Obviously." Himchan murmured.
 
Baekhyun ran up in front of his teachers with a smile on his face.
 
"I will be singing, Beyonce's song, Single Ladies."
 
Chanyeol pressed the play button but the song didn't come up right. Baekhyun glared at him as he panicked to switch to the right song.
 
One, two, three...
All the single ladies, all the single ladies (3X)
All the single ladies--
Now put your hands up!
 
Baekhyun started the song pretty well. He sounded like a girl too. Daehyun in his seat was expecting so much from his number one student in music class. He smile was hard to turn down.
 
All of them were in awe. No one was expecting that he'd--
 
'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
'Cause if you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Oh (6x)
 
"Did he just rap that paragraph?" Chen asked himself. He faced Tao who's face was also confused. "Did you know he raps?"
 
"No. But it sounded weird."
 
 
AFTER BAEKHYUN'S PERFORMANCE
 
 
"You...rap?" Tao greeted to him first after everyone clapped their hands.
 
"No I don't."
 
"But you rapped. The first chorus." Tao smiled at him, insisiting that he did.
 
"No I did not. I was singing the whole time." Baekhyun told him. "Are you okay, Tao?"
 
"Yeah...just fine. A-are you?"
 
"What kind of question is that? I feel great!"
 
"Okay, next! Kyungsoo and Chanyeol is forming a duet. Start!" Daehyun clapped his hands as their cue.
 
Suho played the music and began "Love The Way You Lie".
 
Kyungsoo sang Rihanna's parts while Chanyeol was expected to rap Eminem's parts.
 
Kai felt like dancing to the beat, obvious from his shoulders that were moving slightly. Meanwhile Daehyun wanted Kyungsoo in his team. (What is this, The Voice?)
 
However by the second chorus, there was a twist to their performance. Chanyeol sang the second chorus and Kai along with him. While Kyungsoo began...dancing.
 
"Woah. What is this? Since when did Kyungsoo dance like that?" Luhan asked in shock.
 
Right after the second chorus, the two performers (including Kai) noticed what they just did and brought themselves back to their senses. BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON.
 
After their performance...
 
"I didn't know you sing." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol.
 
"Me neither. I didn't know you could dance like that." He asnwered.
 
"Me neither." Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously and watched the next performance.
 
Next were Yixing and Sehun. They were dancing the song 'Blow' by Ke$ha. It started off great, and just like the previous performances, their was a twist. By the first chorus...they sang.
 
"What is wrong with the world mama?" Luhan's face became disorted.
 
After them were Suho and Chen. Having a duet they sang 'This Girl Is On Fire'.
 
"Why did we pick this song again?" Chen asked.
 
"Why not?" Suho countered.
 
SKIP TO THE CHORUS... Chen sang the high notes, and all so sudenly, Suho danced and didn't sing with him.
 
Chen seeing Suho dance stopped and grabbed his friend. "Suho...are you having a fever?"
 
"No. Why?"
 
"Okay. Don't dance again."
 
"I've had enough. Minseok when are we performing?" Luhan diverted his eyes to his friend who was eating again.
 
"Just after them." Minseok replied after swallowing his food.
 
The rest of the performances went well. Minseok and Luhan danced to Thirft Shop, while Tao and Kris--there's a story behind their alliance; you see, Yixing didn't want to form a group with Kris so instead, he went to the last resort of using Tao, who somewhat understood how much he just wanted to group up with Yixing. He felt sad for the guy-- rapped to a chinese song. ;D
 
The last performer was obviously, KAI.
 
He said he was going to dance, but he sang the song halfway.
 
 
IN THE LOUNGE
 
"Did you notice how odd their performances were?" Daehyun asked.
 
"WHO WON THE BET?" Bang asked joyfully.
 
"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?! But no matter. Let's see. Where are your score sheets?" Daehyun asked.
 
Himchan gave his to Daehyun. However Bang was clueless to what he was asking him for.
 
"What score sheets?" Bang asked.
 
"Your grade. How you rate them. Your honest scores will decide who won the bet."
 
"I didn't hear of that."
 
THUS, THE LOSER WAS BANG.
 
"Chen, how'd you know he'd go under the waterfalls ?" Suho asked him while having a snack.
 
"The power of what if." Chen said gladly and ate his sandwich.
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
I AM SO SORRY!
I didn't update last week. I am so sorry~ Dx
The whole thing isn't good enough and I ended up making it long.
I did what I could do~
 
EOMMA~ @muhandoejunlover
 
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY! ;D
 
STAY TUNED~~~~~~~~~~~