Switch Part 2

Make A Fairy Wish


 

DO KYUNGSOO

What was he supposed to do?

It would be awkward stepping in the bathroom or even taking off his clothes. He had to leave this place and go to school. He's wasted at least half an hour thinking of what to do about it.

Should he close his eyes while taking a bath? Probably wear shades...

HOW CAN MOVIES NOT THINK OF THIS THROUGH?!

THEY SWITCH BODIES AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT WHEN THEY GO IN THE BATHROOM OR CHANGE THEY SEE ANOTHER PERSON'S BODY!

But even so...he still hasn't decided what to do.

He'll spend the rest of the day wearing pajamas?


 

KIM JONGIN "KAI" ft. BYUN BAEKHYUN

He was restless even as he slept. He stretched his legs and his arms to opposite directions and rolled to his left. Next thing he knew, he was on the cold hard floor with a loud thud. Completely waking him up but it wasn't only just him. A series of thuds came after that.

He looked up and saw Chanyeol jolt up from his bed and hit his forehead on the ceiling, which made him lay back down with a loud scream.

"ARGH! WHAT THE ?! SINCE WHEN WAS THE CEILING SO LOW?" He screamed while holding the aching part of his forehead. He tried sitting up again on his bed but instead did the same thing all over again. "SUZY! OH MY GOD. SUZY! COME HERE! NOONA WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?! What is wrong with my voice? It's so ridiculously low. Ugh. Must be the ceiling."

Kai gave out a sigh and stood up to inform the giant elf that he was at the top of the double deck.

"Ya. Chanyeol hyung. It's not the ceiling that's low, you're just at the top of the deck." He said. "Anyway, what am I doing here? Did you kidnap me or something? Or are we kidnapped?"

"Oh my god. This can't be ing real. First I hit my head on the ceiling, now I'm seeing the most unwanted person I'd want to see my whole life. Must be because I hit my head too many times."

"What? I'm the most unwanted? What do you mean? I'm Kai."

"Don't kid with me Kyungsoo, you're so not Kai." He once again attempted to sit up straight but does the same thing he did before that. "STOP IT! Get me down here! SUZY!"

"Okay you stop it. Who are you calling?"

"My maid."

"Your maid?" He looked around his surroundings. And regardless of how he tried not to judge the look of the place, he doubted that this oaf would have any maid. Other than that, he heard that Park Chanyeol was a farmer's son. "Are you sure you're not lost in space?"

"Of course I'm not." He answered immediately. "What the heck is wrong with my voice? It's so deep."

"Heck you're weird."

"Wait...you said I'm on top of the deck." It was only then that he thought of looking around the place. "Where are we? This is not my bed or my room."

"Wow, that took a great deal of time for you. And secondly, I'm not Kyungsoo." He stated and walked towards the mirror to look at his reflection. Trying to see why he was labeled as someone else. "I'm the one and only Kim Jong--WAAH!"

He stopped walking and glared into the image he was seeing. Then he suddenly laughed and pointed at the reflection in front of him. "You're playing with me aren't you, Kyungsoo hyung?"

Something was totally off. Kyungsoo must've rehearsed his lines and movements well that he was able to follow him so naturally. He tried laughing it off again but it was just too...

"What are you doing in front of the mirror?" The other boy asked him.

He started touching his face. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his hair, his forehead--

"You look like a lunatic doing that and you're one to say I'm weird."

"But...BUT I'M KAI! I'M NOT KYUNGSOO! Believe me or not, I'm telling the truth. Chanyeol hyung! What happened to me and my beautiful face? No, no this must be a nightmare."

"Chanyeol? Who are you calling Chanyeol? I'm Baekhyun." He tried to flip his invincible long hair and attempted to sit up straight again. "AGH! er!" He started kicking the ceiling and banging on the wall by his right with his fist.

"YA! KID STOP DISTURBING THE NEIGHBOURHOOD! STOP KICKING MY FLOOR!"

"Baekhyun? You're saying you're Baekhyun?...What if...what if we switched bodies with them?"

"What? Are you crazy? Stop kidding me Kyungsoo--"

"--I said I'm KAI. Like how you're saying you're BAEKHYUN. Want me not to believe you? Shall I give you a mirror so you can look unto your face?" He turned around and got the mirror hanging on the wall and handed it to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun took his offer and looked at his face and found out that Kai was speaking of the truth. He jolted up and let go of the mirror causing it to break into smaller pieces as it reached the cold hard floor and him to hit the ceiling back again.

"Kai. What's happening?"

"I don't know either."

Broken mirrors were a bad omen...according to what they say.


 

STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

Chen opened the door and found Tao the only one inside the room.

"Morning hyung~" Tao greeted.

"Hmm? Kyungsoo's not here yet?" He asked as he placed his bag on his appointed seat.

"Hmm? Aniyo~ Not even Luhan hyung or Minseok hyung and Suho hyung. I was the only one here when I came."

"Even Suho hasn't arrived yet? That's odd. He'd normally be the one to come here earlier than all of us. And you'd be the latecomer among all of us." Chen .

He gave pouted at Chen. "Look who's talking. I came here earlier than you."

"How so? I was up in the rooftop before coming here."

Then Tao started murmuring some things in Mandarin that Chen was able to understand. Tao was saying how unfair they all were, why he was the only they treated like that.

"I'm calling Suho." Chen understood what Tao was saying, but he just decided to ignore him.

"You're always like that. FINE THEN. I'll continue sitting here and crossing my arms. Don' touch me."

"Hello Suho?" He still ignored the furious panda.

"Who is this?"

"Don't tell me you only woke up when I called you."

"I'm hanging up."

"Ya, ya, wait! Suho--" It was too late by then. The other end of the line had already ended his call. "What's wrong with him?" Suho's parents were away for a week because of business. His parents were private lawyers but they also had their own businesses.

But Chen knew Suho wouldn't bunk classes even if that was the case. He held on to be a top student and the role model of the department. He's the president of the Student Council for Christ's sake. Then why was he not acting like himself? What came up?

"Did something happen hyung? You look worried." Tao emphasized the situation.

"Something's wrong." Chen stated.

"Definitely." Another voice came out of the blue.

The two student council members turned their heads around and found the probationary student Zhang Yi Xing.

"Yixing, what are you saying?" Chen asked the guy in worry.

"I'm not Yixing. Well, not physically."

"Then who are you?" Tao was the one to ask the question ahead of Chen.

"I'm Suho."

"You're kiddng right?" Tao said in disbelief.

"No he's not. No one else can be so frank about something so hideous and unbelievable other than Junmyeon." Chen stated.

Yixing--Suho--smiled at his bestfriend, glad that he believed him without a doubt or any hesitation.

"Seriously though. You don't just immedaitely say: I'm Suho, and you're not physically. You know how many people wouldn't take you seriously for that? ALL OF THEM as matter of fact..." And he continued nagging...


 

KIM JONGIN "KAI" ft. BYUN BAEKHYUN

"Are you out of your mind?" Kai (in the physical appearance of Kyungsoo) grabbed the phone from Chanyeol's hands and put it down. "Calling the cops won't do any good. You think they'll believe you? They'll only think you're hytserical. We might end up in the psychiatric ward if we just blurt out such an unbelievable story like this one."

"But what are we supposed to do?"

After a moment of thinking, Kai broke the silence. "Let's go to school."

"What? Of all the things that we should be doing, we're going to school? To school?"

"Yes! Because in that way, we might meet the others, and find out if we're the only ones that has switched. And by then, we can discuss on how we should solve this problem."

"Right...so we'll be going to school...Okay, fine." By the time he stepped one foot forward, the whole place turned off. The lights, the electric fan, who knows what misfortunes would come next?

"Let's go to school and fix this." Kai said and immediately went in the bathroom first.

Baekhyun was left alone in the room. He was Baekhyun, but he had the face of someone else's, a body from someone else's. Not one day in his life did he imagine that this could be real.

They've been asking each other questions about the situation, but there was one question that they could give an answer to.

FAIRIES. It was at that time. Where they thought they saw fireworks.

Fairies were real. Who knew? Even unicorns and magic was real. He had no other choice but to believe it...what else could reason with him of what this situation couldn't anymore explain.

"OMG. This is so complicated." He said out loud.

It was silent after that. The only sound he can hear was the shower coming from the bathroom. Out of the blue, a phone was ringing.

He got alerted by it and stood up trying to find it. It could've been Chanyeol or the real Kyungsoo. At least someone. Just someone in this situation.

He found the phone inside one of the drawer's of the study table and saw an unkown number's message.

He read it as it said:


 

SUBJECT: THIS IS CHANYEOL

Baekhyun, I don't know what's going on. But...let's meet up at school.

FROM: 0112050692


 

This was his number. He did change bodies with Chanyeol.


 

SUBJECT: THIS IS CHANYEOL

Chanyeol-sshi...It's Baekhyun. So you're in my body?

TO: 0112050692


 

After a minute of waiting, Chanyeol replied to Baekhyun's text message.


 

SUBJECT: THIS IS CHANYEOL

Yeah...

FROM: 0112050692

 

 

 

SUBJECT: THIS IS CHANYEOL

I see. Just to make sure. While you're in my body...

PLEASE DON'T DO STUPID THINGS. IF I SEE A SCRATCH, IF I SEE THAT I'M NOT WEARING EYE-LINER, I WILL SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING I WON'T REGRET DOING TO YOUR BODY.

DID YOU PUT EYE-LINER? OKAY, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ASK SUZY.

AND JUST SO NOT TO INVADE MY PRIVACY, CLOSE YOUR EYES WHILE YOU'RE TAKING A BATH. IF YOU WON'T...YOU'LL PAY. A THOUSAND FOLD.

TO: 0112050692

 

 

 

SUBJECT: THIS IS CHANYEOL

...Baekhyun-ah, has anyone told you how funny you sound when you go cray cray about your physical appearance? Of course I won't do anything to your body. And sure I'll ask Suzy. And about taking a bath, I made sure to close my eyes. Don't worry~ Your dongsaeng knows what to do. ;D

TO: 0112050692


 

Somehow...he felt complimented. Baekhyun didn't reply after that. The way Chanyeol said it, he felt reassured.

Kai had finally finished taking a bath and it was his turn to use the bathroom.

"Kyungsoo's body is so cute. Everything about it is so cute." Kai said.

"Oh don't tell me anything about it please." Baekhyun shoved Kai away and went inside the bathroom while holding a towel that was folded and placed on a shelf near the bathroom.


 

LUHAN

He could smell perfume as he inhaled the morning breeze.

He wondered why his alarm didn't ring yet, the rays of the sun were piercing his skin as it went past the open curtains.

He rubbed his eyes first and then sat on his bed.

The smell was really sweet. It was kind of familiar to him, but it wasn't the normal scent he'd wake up to. He knew his room well.

As he thought of that, when he opened his eyes, he felt like he was still dreaming.

Wasn't he awake yet?

He rubbed his eyes again and figured that it didn't change anything to the view he was seeing.

He decided not to panic and convinced himself that it was a dream.

The whole room was vast. The walls were painted with dirty white, that as the sun's rays hit the room through the glass sliding doors with the open curtains, it was sure to be illuminated.

He reached for the door and left the bedroom. There were two other rooms next to this one. It spread till the end of the pathway on his left side. He saw the staircase and decided to step down as quietly as possible.

He didn't know where he was, if he didn't go down as quietly as possible...well, who knows what will come his way?

"Sehun, is that you?" A woman's voice who sounded really familiar called out from he distance.

He stopped in his tracks and waited for the woman to surface.

Sehun? This is that Sehun's household? Why was he here? What a rich bastard.

"Sehun. Are you trying to sneak your way out of school again?" The woman stated in front of him.

It was Jessica. The Jessica.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed.

"What?" She turned around and looked back at him. "Are you trying to fool around with me? You can't escape Sehun. You have to go to school."

Slowly, Luhan went down the staircase and hesitantly held Jessica's hand. "Are you real?"

"Sehun, what has gotten into you? You won't make a friend out of me if you keep acting this creepi--"

"IT'S JESSICA! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DREAM. I SO DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh. So you're sleep talking and sleep walking all together. That's great. Want me to call your father?" Jessica raised a brow at him.

"My father?" It was only then that it registered into Luhan's mind that he's been called by her as Sehun. Was Sehun behind him? He looked around but they were the only ones standing there.

"What's going on there?" A familiar voice emerged again.

Both of them looked at where it was coming from and Jessica's face turned poker when the shadow of a man was coming there way.

"Jessica? What's going on?" Donghae asked.

"Ask your son." She said with a monotone unlike earlier which was a bit lively.

"Sehun? What's going on?" Donghae diverted his attention towards Luhan.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His number one idol...his most loved soccer player in the whole team of the Korean leauge was now in front of him. Whatever and however this dream came to be, he was so glad Donghae and Jessica were part of it.

"OMG! IT'TH DONGHAE! IT'TH DONGHAE! OH MY GOD! IT'TH DONGHAE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'TH DONGHAE! What ith wrong with my th? I muth be tho exthited I can't pronounth it right. BUT, IT'TH DONGHAE!"

"Jessica, are you hearing this?" Donghae asked.

"Like how as if I'm in a concert or one of your plays."

"Oh my god...My son!" Donghae stretched out his arms and embraced him around his arms.

"I can die happy right now." Luhan stated.

"Jessica...it's the first time he's so happy to meet me he wants to die. Don't die yet son." His voice cracked.

"Oh the emphasis..." Jessica rolled his eyes and went nearer to the boy embraced by Donghae. She then pressed the back of her hand unto his forehead then his neck. "Sehun-ah, are you having a fever? Oh my god..." She switched from neck forehead to. "You're a hundred degrees Fahrenheit."

"Hey, that's just overboard." Donghae pouted at her.

"Sehun-ah, are you sure you're okay?"

Sehun? he looked around again but he didn't see any sign of Sehun. "Are you referring to me?" He pointed at himself with Donghae holding unto him tightly, with no plans and whatsoever of letting him go.

"I might get convinced that you're taking drugs, so tell me the truth Sehun, are you sure you're okay?" Jessica cupped his face with an utterly worried look.

She's been referring to him as Sehun all this time.

"...is this real?" He asked her.

Jessica just nodded as her reply. But he wasn't convinced. Donghae let go of him as pushed both of them away.

He saw a mirror near him and found Sehun's face and not himself. Sehun's face but not his.

He tried to fix his hair and it was all according to his movements.

It couldn't be...


 

OH SEHUN

Minseok bowed in front of Luhan's parents and gave them a smile, making his cheeks puff.

"Ah, Minseok. Good morning." Yoona greeted.

"Good morning, noona. Good morning Luge." Yoona preferred to be called as noona, so to avoid consequences, Minseok just went along with it.

Sehun didn't react to what was happening before him. He only gave them a poker face and shot Minseok an awkward stare.

"Luhan, what's wrong with you? Greet back your best friend." Yoona stated and walked towards the living room.

"Good morning hyung." Sehun said in a monotone and bowed 90 degrees.

Minseok flickered his eyes in surprise. For the years they've been together, for living right next door to his best friend's house, this was the first time Luhan bowed 90 degrees in front of him.

"We're so sorry Minseok," Yoona came back and held two wrapped boxes. "About the alarm clock."

"Oh no, it's okay. Guess Luge just had one of those times. I still remember that time when he got really furious he kicked everything in his way. Probably that's how he became good in soccer." Minseok said, but to his surprise yet again, Luhan (or rather Sehun) sprinted off and didn't bother listening to him.

"He's not himself." Yoona stated. "Can you please take care of him for me Minseok?"

Minseok nodded happily and received the two wrapped boxes from Yoona's hands. "I will. Don't worry, I'll figure out what's making him so pissed. Good bye~" He said and sprinted off catching up to Luhan.

"Luge!" He called out. As he catched up to him. "Why are you so pissed?"

"I'm not pissed." He said. But clearly there was something.

"Then, can you tell me why you look so mad?" Minseok had his head block Sehun's full view by his right.

He gained up his pace and said, "I'm not mad."

"If you say so~" Minseok backed away. "Here. Take it." He gave to Sehun the wrapped box.

"What's this?"

"Snacks. For later afternoon. I bet they're going to be delicious like how your mom makes it all the time!"

"Why? What's inside?"

It was the third strike. Minseok felt really worried about how his best friend was acting. "The usual." Because it was just so odd, he thought of something. "Kimbap." But it wasn't kimbap. It was yakbap.

"Oh." Sehun simply said.

This wasn't the Luhan he knew. "Luge, are you sure you're fine?"

"...yeah."

He was hesitant.

To cut the awkward atmosphere, their phones simultaneously rang.

Sehun was startled of the abrupt sound and Minseok hurriedly took the call.

"Hello?" Minseok answered.

"Hyung! Come to the student council room immediately!" Tao shouted at the end of the line.

"What? What's wrong?"

"You wouldn't believe me, just come here~"

 

Meanwhile on Sehun's side....

 

"Luhan hyung, come here immediately. Are you together with Minseok?" Chen said calmly compared to Tao.

"...Yes."

"The two of you should come here immediately hyung. It's about the incident last Sunday."

Last Sunday. But of course. Why didn't Sehun think of that? Well, he doesn't normally do that--but nothing else could explain a lot better to that situation he was in now. Was he not the only one?

He looked at Minseok.

"Come on Luge, you received a call from Chen, right? Let's hurry." He was grabbed by the elder.

Why was Minseok, Minseok?


 


 

* * * * * * * * * * * *


 


 

HEYYY~ Sorry for the late updates. Busy with school and all that shizz~

Stay tuned for the next chapter! ~.^

Comment, subscribe or even upvote (whatever you like).

But it would be really great if you would comment~ :D