LOST In The MAGICAL FOREST With MAGICAL CREATURES

Make A Fairy Wish
[above you see the second groupings, later to come by the end of the chapter ;D]
 
 
 
 
The journey of the twelve friends shall continue...
 
 
After the leaders played rock-paper-scissors, they individually picked different paths. Suho's group chose the one far left, Tao's group decided the one on the right and Kyungsoo (the one who lost) had no other choice but to go straight. 
 
 
As Chen had also mentioned before, they were given a map and a compass before they headed out inside the forest. 
 
TIME: (12:37)
 
LUCKY GROUP~
10 MINUTES LATER...(12:47)
 
"Ya! Are you sure left is the right way?" Chen asked Suho.
 
"Doesn't mean it's named right means it's right!" Suho countered.
 
"Do you even know how to read a map?!"
 
"Aren't you supposed to read the compass? Where are we now?"
 
"You have the ing map! I told you we should've gone to the right!"
 
"Ya! Have you forgotten to respect your hyung?!"
 
The two of them just continued on shouting at each other, meanwhile Luhan and Minseok dropped dead on the ground. It only took minutes before those two were confusing themselves.
 
Both of them sighed.
 
"Minseok..." Luhan called.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I don't want to die yet." Luhan stated.
 
"Die?" Minseok got up in alert. "We're not dying Luhan! We'll get out of this place. They'll have to be able to get some sense of direction, you know those two."
 
Luhan became silent and after a long pause in deep thought, he got up and looked at Minseok with a serious expression on his face.
 
"Let's play soccer. I don't want to miss out with life." Luhan invited Minseok.
 
The midget agreed to it and (for some odd reason) immediately took out a soccer ball from inside his bag.
 
"I came prepared." Minseok said gleefully.
 
Back to the other two...
 
"Are you still not over that yet?!" Suho's ears went red.
 
"NO! Because we could've gone to the right which was the fastest way to your vacation house which, by the way, you yourself doesn't know!" He waved his arms up in the air due to fury.
 
"Chen! Watch out!" Minseok exclaimed.
 
Suho and Chen were about to shut Minseok up, when they noticed the ball flying towards them.
 
It hit directly at the compass, and since Chen's grip was loose, he let go of it immediately and it went flying above the trees.
 
"GOAL!" Luhan shouted. Clearly oblivious to what he just did.
 
"Luhan--" Minseok turned around to him.
 
"The--" Chen stood there stunned of what just happened.
 
"--Compass." Suho's voice was in total despair.
 
"Ooh...I'm--I'm--"
 
"--It-it should be okay. As long as we have the map." Suho tried to be optimistic.
 
"Actually I was about to say I'm innocent, but that'll do." Luhan said calmly.
 
"WHAT. WAS THE ING SOCCER BALL. FLYING. IN THIS PLACE?"
 
CHEN'S COUNTERPART ANIMAL: TORRO
 
Suho fell down on his knees all of a sudden... 
 
[It was either he was getting too old for his age or his knees were weak and was getting old for his age.]
 
...as the wind blew behind him, he looked up to the heavens, deep in his heart and mind he asked for guidance.
 
"Yah! Have mercy on us! We're only school kids. We have yet more years to live. Help us get to the vacation house! Cause we're in LOST." He admitted, at last.
 
He raised his hands up as the wind blew harder...harder...
 
"The map." Minseok stated.
 
As the wind blew harder, the map flew with it.
 
Still stunned with a soccer ball inside a forest, flying out of nowhere and hitting the compass, he was more stunned as to how stupid Suho got by the minute as to let go of a ing map that was their last hope.
 
So as it went flying, the members of the LUCKY GROUP (crush that out), just stared at it as it was slipping away from their fingertips.
 
The wind finally stopped and their map and compass were nowhere from their sight.
 
"I finally get the idea why this is called camping." Minseok told Luhan.
 
"JUNMYEON!" Chen shouted.
 
 
 
 
NOTICE! 
 
LUCKY GROUP KARMA-IS-A- GROUP
 
Description: They were too lucky they drained out of luck and ended up with Baekhyun's revenge--Baekhyun's wrath.
 
LESSON: ALWAYS BRING YOUR MEMBERS TO A PICNIC.
 
 
 
 
(TOTALLY) UNLUCKY GROUP--
8 MINUTES BEFORE... (12:39)
 
"Give me that." Baekhyun grabbed the map and compass from Kyungsoo's hands.
 
Oh yes. The diva was still mad at him for not giving him food.
 
Baekhyun shoved the compass into Kai's chest and began reading the map.
 
"Okay! Follow me, I know where to go, Kai come on."
 
For the next 8 MINUTES (12:47) they followed Baekhyun around in circles.
 
"We're back at the same spot." Sehun said out loud.
 
"How do you know that?" Kai asked.
 
Sehun pointed at the tree which he carved on with a message earlier.
 
"Seriously?" Kai read what he placed. "The Great Oh Sehun was here? You just had to put great?"
 
"What? I can't be great now because I'm the maknae?"
 
"No. Because you're Sehun."
 
...you can't win with age.
 
"There's a typhoon coming Kai. I will have my revenge." Sehun thought while looking at his hyung walking towards Baekhyun.
 
As for Kyungsoo...there was that itch on his tongue. 
 
How much he wanted to tell Baekhyun that he was reading the map wrong, all the way. To be more specific, Baekhyun was turning the map around and around (Kai was of no use) thus North became South and South would become North. Sometimes the map was correct, however Baekhyun was the one who went East and West.
 
He just had no sense of direction.
 
"Don't worry Kai, Sehun, we're going the right way." Baekhyun announced. [Has completely erased Kyungsoo's presence.]
 
Sehun kicked stones again, wandering on his own around a limited scope of land, making sure he could still see his other group members. He murmured to himself about how unfair it was to be the maknae.
 
"I should be able to defend myself. But they always underestimate my power." He justified himself. "They haven't seen how great I am. I am as great as the wind. As a typhoon! I am The Great Oh Se--"
 
Immediately, he was knocked down on the ground when something hard and metallic hit him on his face. The pain delayed by a millisecond and he forced himself not to cry. He got the cold metal and found out that it was a compass.
 
About to ask why a compass was flying out of nowhere, a soccer ball hit him on the forehead and had him completely unconscious.
 
"KAI!" Baekhyun exclaimed and grabbed someone beside him.
 
"Uhm..." Kyungsoo's tongue itched even more. He wanted to tell Baekhyun, that he wasn't Kai.
 
Kai was right over there. Too focused on looking at his reflection on the compass he held on his hand.
 
No one even noticed The Great Oh Sehun lying down on the floor...until 2 minutes later...
 
Sehun groaned and opened his eyes. The compass still in his hands.
 
He got up from the ground with dirt all over his back and a squirrel on top of his head.
 
Kai noticed him get up and went to him.
 
"Sehun! There you are!"
 
The maknae turned around and remembered his plan against Kai.
 
How embarrassing. How was he going to carry out his revenge now? Kai was totally going to laugh at him if he would come to know what happened. Well, he had no idea a compass and a soccer ball (most especially a soccer ball--was his father trying to speak to him? The old man wasn't dead yet!) would come flying out of nowhere and hit his head.
 
"What is that?"--Then notices the soccer ball, meters away above from Sehun--"Why is a soccer ball here?" Kai kept asking questions. His eyebrows raised.
 
"Good. He isn't getting any suspicions." Sehun thought. "How should I know? It came out of nowhere."
 
"Wait..." What now? "Did you just...--Kai started laughing--are you in that state because the soccer ball hit--haha! HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! HAHAHA!"
 
Quickly Sehun got up and the squirrel squirmed.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHAHA! SEHUN, YOU'RE SO ENTERTAINING. Now, what are you holding? Can it help us get out of here?"
 
"It's a compass." Sehun was pissed. Annoyed. He wanted that revenge more than ever.
 
"So we've acquired another compass...how is that helpful?"
 
"There is no we. Figure that out yourself, I'm going north because I feel like it." Sehun started walking. Not now. He has to plan the whole revenge first. It has to be flawless.
 
"Wait, Sehun, don't leave me!" Kai ran after him.
 
With the attempt to run fast so Kai wouldn't catch up to him, but because he was naturally slow, he failed.
 
SEHUN; CURRENT STATUS: A FAILURE.
 
(TOTALLY) UNLUCKY GROUP--JUST PURELY UNLUCKY
 
 
SO-SO (AWKWARD) GROUP
12 MINUTES LATER and a few seconds...(12:49)
 
"Okay, let's rest for a while!" Tao announced gleefully to his group members. "Chanyeol, bring the compass and let's see through the map where to go next."
 
Chanyeol, like a kid, followed Tao as he ordered him to.
 
However this was the SO-SO of the (AWKWARD).
 
Kris went near to Yixing who was avoiding his group members--especially him (KRIS).
 
"Hey," He said.
 
"What this time?" Yixing asked with irritation in his voice. "Shouldn't you go near Tao and Chanyeol if you really want to chat with people?"
 
Kris gave a pout. "Cool guys only talk to cool guys, know what I'm sayin'?"
 
"No. I have no idea what you're talking about."
 
"Oh come on! You've only been sleeping for the whole time! I have no one to talk to!"
 
Yixing's face was plain disorted. "This guy's weird." He said out loud in Mandarin.
 
"...I completely understood what you just said." Kris countered back in the same language. Yixing's eyes were alarmed, he did not know. "You hurt my feels."
 
The wind blew and along with it was a map that covered Kris's face. Yixing took it and held it in glee. He had a plan!
 
"A map!" Kris went beside him in amazement. "Let's leave them!"
 
He had totally read his plan out!
 
"You guys! Get ready! Cause we're about to leave!" Chanyeol announced.
 
Quickly Yixing left Kris hanging and grabbed Chanyeol with him.
 
"Hyung wait, what is this, why are we running?!" Chanyeol asked in a panic.
 
Yixing spotted a soccer ball a few meters before them and Yixing got an idea. "We're playing soccer football! Now kick that ball and goal!"
 
Chanyeol was unexpectedly also a crazy soccer player just like Luhan and Minseok--so he followed what Yixing ordered him to do and went for it.
 
"Chanyeol!" Tao exclaimed. "Come back!"
 
"Wait!" Kris ran after the two of them.
 
Hoping that Kris would bring back the other two members of their group, Tao waited there. But after a few seconds that passed, Kris came back...alone.
 
"They...were too fast for me. Yixing left me...with Chanyeol!" Kris cried and went on his knees.
 
Amazed with Kris's reaction Tao...just stood there in awkward silence.
 
"Uhm...he took Chanyeol away from me? Say...we're even?" Tao stated.
 
So this is where the (AWKWARD) comes in the SO-SO.
 
SO-SO (AWKWARD) GROUP IS JUST AWKWARD.
 
 
 
 
CURRENT TIME: (12:52)
 
SUHO & LUHAN PAIR : BAEKHYUN & KYUNGSOO PAIR
 
"...What now?" Luhan asked.
 
"I can't believe that I grabbed the wrong person!" Baekhyun's nagging started again. "UGH! What was Kai doing?!"
 
"Too focused on looking at his reflection." Kyungsoo answered Baekhyun inside his head.
 
"Baekhyun calm down. We can still find Kai and the others if we help each other out." Suho said. "You've got a map?"
 
"Yeah, we do."
 
"Do you have a compass?"
 
"Kai was busy looking at his reflection with the compass. So no." Kyungsoo answered for Baekhyun.
 
"You did grab the wrong person." Luhan stated.
 
Kyungsoo shattered in to a million pieces (imagine sound effects with it).
 
"Let's be polite to each other now." Suho told Luhan.
 
"I should be the one to say that! You took Minseok away from me! Now we're separated!" Luhan cried.
 
"But if we didn't do that, Chen and I won't exactly be the best pair now would we? We'd just keep on arguing and arguing."
 
"Lost the compass and the map!"
 
"Who kicked the ing ball in the first place?!"
 
"You said it was okay!"
 
"As long as we had the map!"
 
"But YOU lost it!"
 
"...I'm sorry! I didn't know praying to the heavens for guidance would mean losing our only guide! It's just irony!"
 
 
TAO & KRIS PAIR : CHEN & MINSEOK PAIR
 
"What's wrong with him?" Chen asked Tao while looking at Kris sulk behind a boulder.
 
"...He felt betrayed. Yixing left him for Chanyeol. How about him?" Tao asked Chen while looking at Minseok dramatically caress the trunk of the tree as if it was his lover.
 
"Well you know how Suho and I get, so we decided to pair up and look for you guys or probably our lost things...he was separated from Luhan." Chen asnwered.
 
"Oh. Poor guy." Tao stated.
 
"What about me?" Kris cried.
 
 
SEHUN & KAI PAIR : LAY & CHANYEOL PAIR
 
"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Sehun, worried.
 
"WHY DO I HAVE TO GET HIT BY THAT SOCCER BALL TWO TIMES?! WHAT DID I EVER DO?" Sehun cried in despair...with a straight face---can he just have some kind of emotion for one second?
 
Meanwhile the other two were laughing their asses out and high-fiving their hands up in the air.
 
What a bunch of meanies for hyungs.
 
Out of the blue, Yixing spotted something really bright...and white.
 
He started walking to get a closer look at it and saw a white unicorn run away towards sparkling, flashing light of rainbows.
 
"Kai, stop laughing!" Sehun exclaimed.
 
"A unicorn." Yixing got really amazed and ran for it. He wanted to make it his pet. He was thinking as to how it was too early as a birthday gift but he'd take it anyway. 
 
"He said what?" Kai followed him then followed by Chanyeol and Sehun.
 
 
SUHO & LUHAN PAIR : BAEKHYUN & KYUNGSOO PAIR
 
"Guys, stop! Look at that." Kyungsoo announced.
 
Luhan and Suho stopped arguing and looked where Kyungsoo wanted them to see. Baekhyun couldn't resist it even if he didn't want to do what Kyungsoo told them but he looked at it anyways.
 
"What in the world is that?" Suho questionned.
 
"Why is somebody having fireworks in the middle of the day?" Baekhyun asked in disappointment.
 
"Maybe, we're nearing Suho's vacation house! And they're having a welcome party for us! Butler Jin must be running a welcoming celebration!" Luhan exlcaimed in glee ad went running for it.
 
 
 
WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING:
 
"P.O! Come back here!" Zico shouted at the maknae.
 
"Guys stop! Stop fighting! Fighting NO-NO. NO-NO fighting." Taeil the Leprechaun told the fairies who were flying in there air with ribbons on their heads and wings at their back, however neither of the two were listening. "U-KWON, help me stop them!"
 
"You two should stop now! Woo Jiho! Pyo Jihoon!" U-Kwon the shape-shifter (or currently the Unicorn) warned them but it still didn't work.
 
"NO! This is a fight to be dealt with. Our name rests in this battle." Zico waved his wand at P.O but missed him. "P.O don't move! I can't shoot straight!"
 
"Haha! Hyung can't win against me! I'm the all time running cute maknae P.O!"
 
"No you're not! I'm cuter! I love hello kitty!" Zico countered. He waved his wand again but still missed. "P.O stop moving!"
 
P.O stuck his tongue out and pulled his closed eye down, making a cute expression, then waved his wand at Zico but missed.
 
"Haha! You missed!" Zico stated as if he didn't make the same attempt earlier.
 
"I had my eye closed! Again!" He shot rainbow fairy dust towards Zico, but instead when his target moved to the right, the ones who got hit were none other than--Yixing, and the people behind him which were Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun.
 
With just one shot they all got weak and lost consciousness so when P.O the fairy hit them, a second after they were on the floor. P.O didn't even see them.
 
"Haha! Take this P.O!" Zico exclaimed and as P.O dodged the rainbow fairy dust, the ones who got hit were Luhan, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun.
 
This time, the magical creatures saw what they did and stopped.
 
U-Kwon and Taeil gasped at seeing humans amongst them.
 
"Hyung what have you done?" P.O asked Zico as if he didn't do the same thing.
 
"There are other people there too!" Taeil pointed to the group of Yixing.
 
"Uh-oh." P.O covered his mouth cutely with his hand.
 
__________________________________________________________________
BLOCK B HAS FINALLY SHOWED UP! xD --SEHUN-AH! YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!--
 
(Anyways) sorry for the late update! I AM SO SORRY! (@muhandoejunlover)
 
I had to prepare for a tooth extraction (it went well, yesterday, however--) I now have a missing tooth! HAHA--eh, no. IT HURTS. TTOTT
 
For thy subscribers, I really appreciate your subscription! Hope you like it~ More to come~
 
Stay tuned...