The Plan

Make A Fairy Wish
Once upon a time, in a far far away land--actually it's just in Seoul, South Korea--twelve friends gather around in S---- Academy as they were invited to a party.
 
"Why were we called?" Kris asked.
 
The Student Council officers already had flies flying on top of their heads as they waited for the six best students in their whole batch (note the sarcasm). Except for Suho who still looked fresh as the shinging sun and smell of morning dew. Chen just stared at him, full of wonder and admiration for their president.
 
Meanwhile, the other members who had to wake up early on a NO CLASS DAY had to cancel their plans they had prepared to be there. To make the situation worst, they had to wait for two hours and a half.
 
Minseok who was drooling like a baby groaned with Luhan, because no matter how hard they've tried to stay awake and the many tactics they've attempted, their eyes just shut off on their own. Until the moment came when Luhan dropped his head and created a 'bang' sound on the desk, but no worries, his sleep was prolonged.
 
Kyungsoo on the other hand was counting the funds since he was the treasurer. His assistant treasurer namely Tao immediately chatted with Baekhyun who went in the room along with the six students who were summoned. The two divas finally together.
 
"You're here because your grades are not helping you graduate." Suho announced answering Kris's question.
 
"Then the grades, I'm leaving." Yixing declared and was about to leave the room.
 
"Then your parents will personally come here." Suho firmly stated. Yixing backed off, rolling his eyes as he went to find a chair, sat on it, placed his feet comfortably on a desk and covered his face with his handkerchief.
 
"So what? The Student Council members will torture--I mean tutor each of us?" Sehun asked.
 
"No...the teachers decided that you lot will be performing on stage. Since obviously your multi-intellegence is not on academics might as well they give you a chance in showing off your talents where you are good at."
 
"And you...?" Kris tried to question their existence.
 
"We're going to help you. Tomorrow we'll have an activity where we could get to know each other and plan your presentation. How appropriate it will be that is--"
 
Jongin grinned remarkably at the emphasis.
 
"--and to encourage you to study."
 
A long pause filled across the room. With no idea what Yixing's reactions was like (probably he dozed off) the other four were glaring at Suho. The remaining one though was smiling like an idiot. Seeing his hyungs sleeping and his roommate counting money he thought to himself: "I'm not alone."
 
It creeped Sehun out, making it obvious when his body let out a shiver and when he looked away from Chanyeol.
 
"Okay. So any suggestions on what we're going to do this weekend?" Suho forced a smile. Deep inside he was scared as hell seeing their glares. Chen who knew about how weak he really was, became admired with him even more at the moment.
 
"You can do it." Chen thought.
 
"Help me you idiots!" Suho cried.
 
"...You can do it."
 
"Chen you traitor!"
 
"Anyone?" He asked again.
 
Baekhyun immediately raised his hand up with excitement. "Yes, Baekhyun." Suho said.
 
He stood up and his smile widened even more. It wasn't a good sign. Everyone in the room knew that whatever the dude--the diva was about to say was going to be--"How about we go to Paris?" He said excitedly.
 
But of course. Everyone expected that.
 
Hearing the word Paris, Kyungsoo dropped all the coins he was holding in his hand planning to recount all of them again. Who knows what next would happen? He was only a scholar in this rich kids school. He will never get to wear the school uniform if he wasn't. In this time and age getting to Seoul was Paris for him.
 
"Isn't it exciting?" Baekhyun continued to babble on. "I mean I've been there when I was kid, but I want to live there for eternity."
 
"Imagine all the designer bags." Tao sighed with him. "Gucci."
 
"Armani."
 
"Hermes~"
 
Both of them looked up, as if there was a bubble floating above their heads. If they were in Paris they would have a never ending shopping spree, they would get their nails done, they would have a make-over, not to forget they'd have relaxation time in the spa! It was the life! 
 
No doubt they were the divas.
 
"All the best eyeliners I could get in the world." Baekhyun sighed with pleasure. "Don't you agree with me?"
 
"You have any suggestions Minseok, Luhan? Considering that both of you are fully awake and grinning." Suho have erased Baekhyun and Tao's existence for the meantime.
 
"Yeah, yeah." Minseok bit his lower lip as he was entirely in agreement with Luhan. They didn't even seem to hear Suho.
 
Chen cleared his throat, catching Suho's attention. He who directly looked at his closest friend and the vice-president of the Student Council thought, "You only plan to speak now?!"
 
"Be grateful." Chen thought. 
 
"Yes, Chen?"
 
"I think it's better if we stay in Korea, I mean, it's only but for two days, unless..." Chen shrugged.
 
Kyungsoo brightened up after hearing Chen's statement. "Chen hyung is the best!" He thought to himself in glee. Before Suho was to give his attention back to Minseok and Luhan again he quickly added on to what he was worrying. "I agree with the Vice-President, we also have to consider the budget."
 
Suho nodded with the wise advice of his officers. "Yes, yes...I agree." Even if they just backed him up now.
 
"We have a suggestion! It needs less budget plus we don't have to leave Korea!" Minseok exclaimed.
 
The aura of the completely forgotten divas at the back became to change. It was dark. Darker than Suho imagined but he brushed it off and listened to Minseok with big expectations.
 
"How about we go to the soccer football field in Seoul and have a meet and greet with Korea's soccer league?!" Minseok...sparkled.
 
With that line alone, Suho's big expectations dissolved. He forgot. These two people were like Tao and Baekhyun. But they couldn't care less about cosmetics and designer bags or clothes. But soccer...soccer football...
 
"Right? I mean, in that way we also get to go physical other than learning more about--"
 
"--Soccer?" Minseok got cut off by Baekhyun. "One way or another we aren't really going to use our heads now are we?"
 
"Soccer football is a game made by the gods!" Luhan stood up from his seat and comically made an epic scene on the spot. "David Beckham uses physics when playing soccer football. That's why he's good at it."
 
"Uh-huh. And you expect us to use physics when we play soccer football too? If we were genuises like David Beckham we really don't have to do all this now do we?" Baekhyun countered. "Do you?"
 
Luhan thought about it for a while. It took long before he answered. Sure he was good at Physics. But use it during the game?
 
"Muscle head." Baekhyun cooed.
 
"Waddya say?!"
 
"But then Suho! It will be once in a lifetime! All we ever get to do with Luhan is see them play in a TV Screen! I mean with your swipe we can easily meet with them, play with them, and even get their autographs!" Minseok babbled like a baby.
 
"And we can even get to be professional soccer players too! We'd become friends and then they'd see our potential, and they would go like: "Want to be part of the Korean league son?" And we'd say "Yes, master! For eternity!" and," Luhan joined in Minseok's babbles."It would all be thanks to Junmyeon, the greatest friend with the swipe power who gave us that one chance!"
 
"JUNMYEON!" Minseok and Luhan screamed his name together.
 
"That's just...I don't know if I should get hurt or if I should be happy." Suho thought to himself.
 
"Suho, you better decide on what we're going to do tomorrow." Chen stated calmly.
 
"That's all you have to say?!"
 
Suho cleared his throat and looked at all of them with a set of calm eyes. None of them knew how weak in the knees he was.
 
"We'll go camping", said Suho. The people inside the Student Council room became totally disappointed when he said the word, 'camping'.
 
Minseok and Luhan including the two divas, Baekhyun and Tao, were the most disappointed ones. Suho's words made their dreams crumble into tiny little pieces.
 
"This isn't a trip, if I have to remind all of you." Suho added, reading his co-officers' disapprovement (plus Baekhyun).
 
"Then why'd you have to ask for suggestions? If you're so sure about camping?" Baekhyun murmured to himself but failing at it.
 
"I heard that." Suho said straightaway. "Also, it wasn't my idea. The homeroom teachers suggested it before this meeting. They said that it is recreational and if anyone complains will either be expelled immediately or their parents will be called right away."
 
Out of the blue Yixing just snored like a pig making the atmosphere less serious, cutting off Suho who finally kept his cool back again.
 
"We'll divide ourself into four members," Chen stood up from his seat and looked at everyone behind him. "Three groups. Since we, the officers, have already prepared what to do for the camping--since it was suggested earlier. We'll have it decided by rock-paper-scissors. After, you'll be given a map and a compass. The destination will be Suho's vacation house-where-he-himself-doesn't-know-where-it-is."
 
"Hey." Suho cooed.
 
"Just kidding." Chen laughed and suddenly gave a serious expression. "Seriously. It won't be biased. Since he really doesn't know where it is. Among all the vacation houses his family built around Korea, he doesn't know where it is located."
 
"CHEN!" Blushing from embarrassment he immediately changed the topic and stood beside his co-officer. "What Chen means to say, is that we should get going with rock-paper-scissors and--wait what?" He looked at him with confusion. "Rock-paper-scissors?"
 
"Okay, gather around people. Let's entertain ourselves by playing rock-paper-scissors. This will be our very first activity as a whole group. Yes?" Chen smiled and looked at Yixing who was fast asleep.
 
The others were already creating a circle around the center of the room.
 
They were a lot more cooperative than Suho had imagined, but he was glad that his best-friend Chen was the Vice-President, helping him on what to do since he knew so much . As he saw him go to Yixing he was just about to thank Chen's very existence.
 
Until, Yixing just jolted away from his seat and angrily stood up.
 
"Who blew on my neck?!" He asked furiously.
 
Obviously Chen was right before him with his hands up in arrest.
 
Yixing pointed a finger at him, ready to put up a fight. "You--"
 
Suho called out softly. "Chen--"
 
Chen stayed calm as Yixing got closer. "Uhm..."
 
"You'll pay--"
 
"Wait! I'm the president, I will be held responsible for whatever my co-officers have done." Suho interrupted.
 
Everyone was currently at awe with Suho, because the line meant...
 
"Are you saying you want to get battered?"
 
Aah...he didn't think of that.
 
"Or are you saying that you ordered him to do what he just did to me?"
 
He looked at Chen whose face he couldn't see.
 
He...he...
 
He regretted standing up for him. Or even thanking his existence. He knew he would do that.
 
CHEN!
 
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: (I'm bad at comedy thanks...) DX
 
@muhandoejunlover, here's the first scene! xD [it was a sad friday, no water + no electricity = hell]
 
CURSE THAT SUPER TYPHOON YOLANDA!
 
Anyway, If you're reading this, (I mean the story), please comment if you liked it, and if you have any feedbacks just jolt it in~ (FEEL FREE to write anything.)