∞ 2

Between Contracts and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Chapter Two. 


“Don’t… don’t leave me…”

“No… I have to go. I can’t bring you into this with me. Goodbye.”

“NO!”

Woohyun shouted, pulling his blanket around him tighter with one hand as he reached out with the other to grab some tissues lying nearby. He sobbed silently, his eyes never leaving the television screen while wiping his tears away with the tissue. It wasn’t long before the show credits appeared on the screen as Woohyun let out a huge wail, complaining about how he’d have to wait for another week to watch the next episode.

“Hyung,” A tall figure walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes, his voice coming out as pretty whiny. Woohyun’s head snapped towards his direction the moment he heard him.

“Ah, Sungyeol ah,” Woohyun sniffled and stood up, letting the blanket fall off him into a pile on the floor as he walked towards Sungyeol.

“Why are you so noisy again?” Sungyeol pouted, his large eyes still filled with sleepiness as he looked at Woohyun, his head tilted slightly.

Woohyun tried his best not to squeal at Sungyeol’s cuteness, as he decided yes; his younger cousin is the cutest when he gets woken up in the middle of the night abruptly. He wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s shoulder, having to tiptoe a bit as he turned the younger around.

“Let’s go back to sleep, yeollie ah, sorry for waking you up.” Woohyun apologized as he nudged him up the stairs gently.

“Ah… but…” Sungyeol walked a few steps before looking up and stopping, his face expression dropping into something that resembled fear. “It’s all dark… upstairs… it’s scary.”

Woohyun looked up the stairs and sighed. There was nothing there, but who was to argue with the choding right now. He climbed up the stairs and reached for the switch. Soon enough, lights filled up the hallway.

“Come up now, yeollie,” he beckoned the younger.

“Okay Hyung,” Sungyeol smiled softly as he climbed up the stairs and headed into his room.

Woohyun smiled as he tucked Sungyeol back into his bed, a kiss on his forehead (the kid Sungyeol always insisted on that) and a goodnight before he left the room.

He sighed as he glanced at the clock on the wall, 3am. Great, less than 4hrs of sleep left.

 

- x-

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The loud shouts rang throughout the whole house. Sungyeol wondered briefly why the glass hadn’t broke yet when he heard that inhumanly shriek before turning his attention back to the coffee maker. The smell of freshly brewed Americano filled up the kitchen and a blissful smile flitted across Sungyeol face as he sipped away, ignoring the occasional shouts of ‘Where are my clothes?!’ ‘oh my god I’m late. So late.’

It wasn’t long before a disheveled looking Woohyun appear in the doorway of the kitchen, clad only in his pajamas pants. Sungyeol tilted his head to one side as he tried to remember what was causing Woohyun’s panic before noticing that ticket stuck to their fridge door.

Ah. That.

Jin’s fanmeet.

“You left your clothes on the sofa, Hyung,” Sungyeol said with a smile as he walked past Woohyun out to the living room. He shall not disturb Woohyun Hyung today… or maybe just for now, since he still had his Americano to enjoy. Still sipping away, he settled down on the sofa, observing what Woohyun was doing.

After a change of clothes and a quick attempt on taming his hair, Woohyun put on his shoes, not even noticing that he had put on different pair of shoes and ran out. Sungyeol laughed, deciding that he shall laugh at Woohyun’s plight tonight.

A sigh left his lips when he realized that he had finished his Americano.

“Americano~” He hummed and pouted. “What shall I do today?”

-x-

Sunggyu sighed as he finishes the last bite of the pancake the Sungjong had made for him. Despite being the elder brother to Sungjong, the younger was the one who knew how to cook and Sunggyu was thankful for that.

“Hyung, hurry up, Jungryul Hyung will be here to fetch you in a few minutes,” Sungjong pouted, holding out an outfit for Sunggyu.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter